• karxxx
      • Mar 2014

no minoxidil
      Cell Therapy agents !!!
      Vitamins Minerals

Comment

• inbrugge
        • Oct 2013

They're talking about something called Cellagance Lotion. I speak Turkish so I will go through the threads. I don't expect anything, but the pictures do look intriguing and they are talking about PGD2 & CRHT2 inhibiton which does have scientific backing.

A huge 'snake oil' hair loss product in Turkey, but they're usually centered around 'garlics' 'pine tree oil' and 'biotin' bullcrap. I don't think the usual scammers would have gotten a hold of fringe concepts such as pgd2's, etc. There are good Turkish online hair loss communitees though similar to BTT.

EDIT: From a quick glance, apparently this Cellagance Lotion is not in mass production yet, but one guy seems to be giving them out for trials. It's apparently his own formula of CRHT2 & PGD2 inhibitors. And he's trying to get some licenses/patents before releasing it fully and disclosing the ingredient. Make of it what you will.

They seem to know what they're talking about, i.e. Aspirin/Salicyic Acid decreasing PGD2, but also inhibiting PGE2, thus reducing shedding & also regrowth. Also, they are long time users of the forums and people seem to give them credit. However, in terms of if the product is legit or not, I cannot say.

Comment

• inbrugge
          • Oct 2013

I have good news for everybody. I'm adding a crth-2/gpr44 antagonist which I was not able to obtain for a long time to Cellagence lotion. This ingredient is currently in Phase III trials in the US, thus it's being prepared to be released to the market as a product by itseldf. Now the lotion is very close to being perfect. By the way, one of the strongest communicators for the hair loss signal is CRTH-2.
          By 'Miracle' the guy preparing the lotion.

Comment

• Keeper
            • Aug 2015

@inbrugge: Thank you for your effort of translating/ summarizing :-) thankful for every information

Comment

• Parsia
              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by inbrugge
              By 'Miracle' the guy preparing the lotion.
              Believe me or not , as I mentioned before , Turkish guys do better treatment for their hair , I have seen many of them on Topical Dut and many other stuff but We in U.S just rely on minoxidil 5 % and fin and thats it ! they go further than us , I don't know the reason but I have checked their forum couple times and use google translate and I can say these guys are really smart ! Even if you like it or not , thats true , as he said they don't need us , they go further when it comes to regimen , look at the stuff they use , you would notice what I am talking about.

Comment

• allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
                • Aug 2015

Originally posted by inbrugge
                "This ingredient is currently in Phase III trials in the US" - By 'Miracle' the guy preparing the lotion.

Which chemical is this then? I thought there was nothing in phase 3. Doesn't that suggest scam?

Comment

• Keeper
                  • Aug 2015

Originally posted by allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
                  Which chemical is this then? I thought there was nothing in phase 3. Doesn't that suggest scam?
                  inbrigge said, the guy i wating for a patent. So we will not know what the exact ingredients are and in which proportions until he got a confirmation in terms of turkish bureaucracy (probably slow)

Comment

• Aug 2015

Originally posted by Keeper
                    inbrigge said, the guy i wating for a patent. So we will not know what the exact ingredients are and in which proportions until he got a confirmation in terms of turkish bureaucracy (probably slow)
                    I know but regardless of what it is, if there's nothing in phase 3 right now... the person behind this must be bullshitting?

Comment

• Sogeking
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
                      I know but regardless of what it is, if there's nothing in phase 3 right now... the person behind this must be bullshitting?
                      CRTH-2 antagonists are being used as asthma treatments. Remember Setipripant is also an asthma medicine.
                      With the discovery of PGD2 and PGE2 as hair loss related, recent theories are that AGA is also related to immune problems the same way asthma is.
                      I mean they are certainly talking about valid targets for hair loss treatment, however there is something really concerning about an explosion of potential hair loss treatments using science as their basis.
                      Basically a lot of snake oils graduated from saw palmeto, vitamins and potassium to stem cells revitalization and PGD2 inhibitors, etc.

Comment

• Aug 2015

Originally posted by Sogeking
                        CRTH-2 antagonists are being used as asthma treatments. Remember Setipripant is also an asthma medicine.
                        With the discovery of PGD2 and PGE2 as hair loss related, recent theories are that AGA is also related to immune problems the same way asthma is.
                        I mean they are certainly talking about valid targets for hair loss treatment, however there is something really concerning about an explosion of potential hair loss treatments using science as their basis.
                        Basically a lot of snake oils graduated from saw palmeto, vitamins and potassium to stem cells revitalization and PGD2 inhibitors, etc.
                        Ahh right that makes sense.

Comment

• Keeper
                          • Aug 2015

@inbrugge:

Can you try to translate on the first post of "Miracle" how they apply it? It looks like they they stoped their treatments they used before (minox/dut/biotin/"miracle lotion"--> I think it was the first treatment, that the user Miracle created and now improved too "Cellagance Lotion")

Also "Miracle" updates everyday with posts, maybe there are some new information.

Comment

• Muzzle
                            • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Renee
                            It's a cultural thing my family is from the region around there. I know. Let's just leave at that.
                            Originally posted by Renee
                            It's a scam, don't believe turks. Always trying to scam people out if their money.
                            There's only one thing i hate more than hair loss and that is racism

What a useless comment

Comment

• Parsia
                              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Muzzle
                              There's only one thing i hate more than hair loss and that is racism

What a useless comment
                              Exactly Muzzle , you're right , How many of you guys use topical Dut ? Or at least try it? I can say very few ! please just look at the turkish forum and you will find out around 80 % of them use this. how many of us try Certizine? Not that much , look at turkish forum and see their
                              trail about that. and remember they don't access to the sources ( English sources , pharmacies and products here , Even amazon based on U.S ) as much as we have , so if you look at their small community and try to be fair you will really admire them and they are brave enough to try many different things which I'm not!! So please try to learn from them and help our hairs. thanks.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Keeper
                                If he already filed a patent, he should be able to tell us... that doesn't make sense.

If he gets the patent, it'll be dated for when he filed.... If he doesn't get the patent, then he'll not have a patent anyway.

My guess is maybe he didn't file yet.

Comment

Working...