+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

lets just agree that we all hate FRED

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    You have a hair line, and a strong one. People don't look at the top of your head, they see your face nicely framed by your still quite thick hair at the front.

Yeah, you totally get what it's like to be a bald man in his 20's. In the meantime, this is what I had to work with before my hair transplant:

I know what I'm talking about obviously. My claims have legitimacy because I experienced true baldness. Your claims are baseless and mostly wishful thinking.

You're not bald, very far from it. You're still a fullhead in the eyes of the general population, so of course they will still treat you like one of them.

And don't tell me your hair is much worse now, just post a picture of how your hair looks now then. Why did you have to take that old picture anyway?

And yes I consider myself as a survivor. I don't have life problems right now. My life is just fine. All I asked when I was bald was to be treated decently by women and society.

But that was already too much to ask apparently. I'm glad I found a way out for now. No man should ever have to be "the bald guy".
    Fred's hair is a dream compared to mine.

ahahaha.... I don't "hate" fred, I understand where he is coming from... but, I prefer optimism in any situation, despite how hard or relentless the situation is.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    ahahaha.... I don't "hate" fred, I understand where he is coming from... but, I prefer optimism in any situation, despite how hard or relentless the situation is.
    I respect everyone here. I'm glad Fred is a new man with his new hair on top. His confidence is sky high and that's great! Beavecake is great too!! Beavecake has learned to live with it.

Everyone has their own way....

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    You have a hair line, and a strong one. People don't look at the top of your head, they see your face nicely framed by your still quite thick hair at the front.

Yeah, you totally get what it's like to be a bald man in his 20's. In the meantime, this is what I had to work with before my hair transplant:

I know what I'm talking about obviously. My claims have legitimacy because I experienced true baldness. Your claims are baseless and mostly wishful thinking.

You're not bald, very far from it. You're still a fullhead in the eyes of the general population, so of course they will still treat you like one of them.

And don't tell me your hair is much worse now, just post a picture of how your hair looks now then. Why did you have to take that old picture anyway?

And yes I consider myself as a survivor. I don't have life problems right now. My life is just fine. All I asked when I was bald was to be treated decently by women and society.

But that was already too much to ask apparently. I'm glad I found a way out for now. No man should ever have to be "the bald guy".
    A way out yet you spend your pathetic life on this forum, a bit delusional I'd say? I thought as much.

What part of alopecia do you not understand, I have spots that won't grow on the sides looking much freakier than just the top. And the doctors told me with my condition the wanted a scalp biopsy at a point to make sure the loss wasn't health wise, I said I didn't want a chunk from my head and a doctor told me they could see the follicles for study with pictures taken from a bare scalp if I shaved, so I did, they kept track and while I didn't notice a change since I'm skinhead bald, they did tell me my follicles were killed off in a very extreme amount after that even. I grew it out for two days and it looked awful, like a rabid dog so I shaved it back to chromedome, so I guess maybe you haven't experienced true alopecia?

Fred you are seriously the saddest human being I've ever spoken too, I have a beautiful girl who approached me and everyone loves having me around, so some loser on a hairloss forum won't make me lay awake being self conscious. Women don't mind, society doesn't mind if you own it. And by the way If you weren't happy I don't get why you didn't shave. It's easy and looks good on a lot of guys. It was your loathing of bald guys to begin with that hurt your own self esteem.

And for the record, as far as delusional goes, I've never had to be on pysche pills even after family death and hardship far worse than hairloss, the fact yours drove you to insanity only shows that you are the one less connected to reality. Now please, go skulk another post for your self righteous pity party Fred.

At least I have respect for this poster because he is practicing what he is preaching. He is not one of these people with such minimal hair loss claiming how baldness is not that bad. It always seems like the people with the most minimal hair loss (less than NW3) are the ones preaching about confidence and how "I would just shave my head" because they've never experienced anything close to true baldness for themselves. Spencer says how those who have never experienced hair loss will never understand how devastating it is. Furthermore, I believe that those people who have such minimal hair loss will never understand how devastating extensive hair loss is. And that is why I empathize with Fred, because I'd bet that all of the people criticizing him on here have never come close to experiencing his degree of baldness/hair loss.

Oh and Fred this is my current hair, so if this is not true baldness I don't know what is. It shines in the sun, shadow isn't an issue given how my hair thinned everywhere, and I shave it everyday. So if people consider me different than you it's just because you couldn't commit to shaving Freddo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg

Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	40890  

Quote Originally Posted by BeaveCake View Post
    Oh and Fred this is my current hair, so if this is not true baldness I don't know what is. It shines in the sun, shadow isn't an issue given how my hair thinned everywhere, and I shave it everyday. So if people consider me different than you it's just because you couldn't commit to shaving Freddo
    You have a good shaped head. Stay strong friend, and yes hot girls do like you!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    If you want to be part of a forum CONSISTING of many different people, with many different situations and many different emotional vulnerabilities, then you should carry and open mind and say things to HELP people, rather then tear them down.
    That's the unique thing about baldness forums... the hate. I can't imagine any other illness forum were people who suffer get called pussies/ losers by those who apperently suffer less and visa versa. Can you imagine these kinds of discussions happening on a non lethal tumor forum?

Quote Originally Posted by BeaveCake View Post
    It worked for you! Me on the other hand, after the third person asking me if I had cancer, I've quickly understood that shaving my head to the bone wasn't for me.

Anyway, I'm glad you feel happy. But don't say the hate and prejudice against baldness aren't real. That's such an arrogant statement, especially for someone who has lived it.

Check that Twitter account if you want countless examples:

https://twitter.com/baldismwatch