+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

This thread should have already been locked after these comments:

"Whenever I see the word 'natural' I replace it with 'garbage'."

"What a load of BS."

"You're irresponsible."

Nothing more to add.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    I wouldnt say its impossible for a still poorly understood problem, but Im not going to take a story with some badly lit pictures as conclusive evidence that MPB can be stopped/reversed by natural methods. You say you reversed it so your NW 1 with all the hair you were born with now? Its just hard to believe. How do you know it didnt stop on its own coincidently? How many years has it stopped?
    No offense but I need more convincing than heresay and that is where most natural stuff tends to fall short
    You or someone else show me the evidence and I change my mind no problem. FDA approved medications have proof and your natural methods dont. Pretty simple.
    I put an immense amount of pictures on my snake oil thread, and the thread started by brock natural remedies with close up pictures on my temple regrowth.
    You have to admit that forums like this is biased towards chemical drugs, since they are the only ones approved for a simple reason.
    I would suggest you to open your mind and read about FDA, and their staggering approvals with big pharma companies.

If i would say that i use Fin and minox or whatever drug, the feedback would be the opposite.
    Nothing from nature will never be approved as treatments since it cant be patented, and therefore no money gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    This thread should have already been locked after these comments:

"Whenever I see the word 'natural' I replace it with 'garbage'."

"What a load of BS."

"You're irresponsible."

Nothing more to add.
    You are definitely right, due to the immature comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    You have to admit that forums like this is biased towards chemical drugs, since they are the only ones approved for a simple reason.

I would suggest you to open your mind and read about FDA, and their staggering approvals with big pharma companies.
    This and other hair loss forums are biased toward treatments that consistently produce results. Most on here don't care what the treatment is, if it produces results they will use it. I am not even calling you a liar at all, you very well could be regrowing your hair with your natural regimen. What you don't seem to get is that you are not the first to try a natural approach to treating your hair loss. Most of us have tried and failed going natural. Most of us around here aren't fat slobs walking around eating burgers and fries all day. Many of us eat healthy and juice daily and it has made no difference in our hair at all. Why is juicing working for you and has failed to do anything for the majority of others? Who knows, but whether you want to acknowledge it or not most will not respond to a natural hair loss regimen.

I get that you are anti fin and anti drug. Here's another shocking piece of information. Most of us are anti drug also. We are not taking fin because we love taking a prescription drug every day. We take it because our hair depends on it. It may be a stupid gamble to take a prescription drug to save our hair, but it is what it is, we want to keep our hair and fin is the only thing that has been proven to be effective against hair loss.

If your natural regimen is working for you, that's great, keep posting your results. I guarantee that many have read your thread and are trying your natural approach to treating their hair loss. If it does work like you claim it does, then we should soon be hearing all of the success stories similar to yours. If we do not hear from other men that are regrowing their hair, it will just be even more evidence that when it comes to hair loss, natural treatments are for the most part a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    This and other hair loss forums are biased toward treatments that consistently produce results. Most on here don't care what the treatment is, if it produces results they will use it. I am not even calling you a liar at all, you very well could be regrowing your hair with your natural regimen. What you don't seem to get is that you are not the first to try a natural approach to treating your hair loss. Most of us have tried and failed going natural. Most of us around here aren't fat slobs walking around eating burgers and fries all day. Many of us eat healthy and juice daily and it has made no difference in our hair at all. Why is juicing working for you and has failed to do anything for the majority of others? Who knows, but whether you want to acknowledge it or not most will not respond to a natural hair loss regimen.

I get that you are anti fin and anti drug. Here's another shocking piece of information. Most of us are anti drug also. We are not taking fin because we love taking a prescription drug every day. We take it because our hair depends on it. It may be a stupid gamble to take a prescription drug to save our hair, but it is what it is, we want to keep our hair and fin is the only thing that has been proven to be effective against hair loss.

If your natural regimen is working for you, that's great, keep posting your results. I guarantee that many have read your thread and are trying your natural approach to treating their hair loss. If it does work like you claim it does, then we should soon be hearing all of the success stories similar to yours. If we do not hear from other men that are regrowing their hair, it will just be even more evidence that when it comes to hair loss, natural treatments are for the most part a waste of time.
    I'm glad your happy, Notcoolanymore. Hope you get your hair back....best of luck.....

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    I put an immense amount of pictures on my snake oil thread, and the thread started by brock natural remedies with close up pictures on my temple regrowth.

If i would say that i use Fin and minox or whatever drug, the feedback would be the opposite.
    Nothing from nature will never be approved as treatments since it cant be patented, and therefore no money gain.
    Your missing though a key point - evidence. You totally lack any evidence that anything your using can stop or regrow hair. Link me the studies that are of the quality and reliability of the ones for propecia. I will save you the trouble because you cant and that is a huge part of why hair forums are biased towards drugs. Show me the evidence and I change my mind. You cant patent or gain money off natural supplements or hair loss pills? Im pretty sure there are plenty of hair vitamins and they are making money off them. Nothing stops any of them or supplement makers from doing a study.
    Yeah supplement makers of natural stuff are out to make money exactly like big pharma except no one at all regulates them so we never hear any of those problems. Most likely because none of it does anything to begin with.
    There is no shortage of natural hair loss supplements and vitamins I mean there is no regulation at all those. The FDA could be completely incompetent and its still better than nothing.