The truth is that hair falling out in men is more common than hair falling out in wom - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unhappy The truth is that hair falling out in men is more common than hair falling out in wom

male pattern baldness, but it is also referred to as androgenetic alopecia. It develops at particular age in men and for about 15 to 25 years, men go bald, but sometimes baldness appear for less than five years.

reason behind this is -hair follicles

you can use Honey, beer and boiled wheat – This combination is also commonly used as home natural remedy for male pattern baldness.
    For more you can visit my http://myhairfall.com/hair-loss-in-men-causes-remedies/

Quote Originally Posted by Mrjake View Post
    male pattern baldness, but it is also referred to as androgenetic alopecia. It develops at particular age in men and for about 15 to 25 years, men go bald, but sometimes baldness appear for less than five years.

reason behind this is -hair follicles

you can use Honey, beer and boiled wheat – This combination is also commonly used as home natural remedy for male pattern baldness.
    For more you can visit my http://myhairfall.com/hair-loss-in-men-causes-remedies/
    the beer and wheat thing i've heard before, but not topical...only oral

Wheat is bad for hairloss! Causes I inflammation, plus getting hold of natural wheat is very hard!

There is no natural cure to MPB. Believe me I wish it was that easy. As someone with very gradual and minor loss over many years I would say I think its like 98 percent androgen controlled. If you could prove bad diet, nofap, or whatever theory concretely raises androgen levels some significant amount I might buy into it. My hair loss has happened exactly at the same pace as facial hair and body hair has slowly developed over many years.

Whenever I see the word 'natural' I replace it with 'garbage'.

Quote Originally Posted by allTheGoodNamesAreTaken View Post
    Whenever I see the word 'natural' I replace it with 'garbage'.
    thats not true
    there is a way to prevent hair fall naturally

you could read this article here http://myhairfall.com/common-reasons...ive-hair-fall/

What a load of BS.

Hey scientists, you been wrong all along, coconut milk was the cure for male pattern baldness!

OP figured it out in his basement all by himself!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrjake View Post
    thats not true
    there is a way to prevent hair fall naturally

you could read this article here http://myhairfall.com/common-reasons...ive-hair-fall/
    Hi Mrjake

Donīt bother their comments.
    I managed to reverse my hair loss the natural way, without supplements which seems in their mind go under natural also, as long as it has the word vitamin they go ballistic.

Since our so called doctors are "sponsored" by the drug companies, and the FDA approval behind their back it has to bee the only way, until a new drug comes out with scientific studies to back up their claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Hi Mrjake

I managed to reverse my hair loss the natural way, without supplements which seems in their mind go under natural also, as long as it has the word vitamin they go ballistic.

Since our so called doctors are "sponsored" by the drug companies, and the FDA approval behind their back it has to bee the only way, until a new drug comes out with scientific studies to back up their claim.
    You're irresponsible.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Hi Mrjake

I wouldnt say its impossible for a still poorly understood problem, but Im not going to take a story with some badly lit pictures as conclusive evidence that MPB can be stopped/reversed by natural methods. You say you reversed it so your NW 1 with all the hair you were born with now? Its just hard to believe. How do you know it didnt stop on its own coincidently? How many years has it stopped?
    No offense but I need more convincing than heresay and that is where most natural stuff tends to fall short
    You or someone else show me the evidence and I change my mind no problem. FDA approved medications have proof and your natural methods dont. Pretty simple.