Propecia shed? What types of individual hair strands should I be losing?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hozzam
    • Dec 2012

Propecia shed? What types of individual hair strands should I be losing?

I'll make this short and snappy.

Re-starting propecia. Suffering an almighty shed to the point where hairs are just dropping out constantly.

What I'm really curious about is the actual types of hairs that I should be losing. At the moment I am losing thick looking hairs. Any insight to why or whether thats normal? Earlier on when I was on/off propecia I was losing hairs thickish at the bottom where it becomes whispy towards the end.

Finally, when I inspect my hair I see it often peppered with 5-6 white bulbs sticking out. I pull it out and its where my hair has turned around on my head and is sticking out. The bulb is often quite large and sometimes crusty.

My Regime: Nizoral 3 times a week. Quarter of a Proscar Pill every OTHER day, this is due to money issues so need to prolong any propecia supplies I have until I come into some money.

Peace
  • Hozzam
    • Dec 2012

Can someone reply please?

Comment

• Thaddaeus
      • Jul 2015

You should be shedding telogen phase hairs which can be long, short or and miniaturized. It depends on the state of your hair when you started taking it and the type of hairloss you have..
      Patience is required.

Comment

Working...