+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

That is awesome. I am older than you, and it is amazing to know that hair loss effects, everyone. I too have made lifestyle changes too and have seen great results too.

David pls

Lol bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotlieb View Post
    Lol (what the hell is wrong with grammar nowadays?) he managed like i did, and your simplistic post proves how desperate you are by simply posting bullshit.
    I am desperate? Here is a picture of me

I'm a physique competitor and I'm here only because of minor diffuse thinning which is basically unnoticeable and caused from high androgens (trenbolone) and since i started ru and dut all is growing back i lose 1 hair max at the shower at the moment and I'm still on gear.. Now post a pic of yourself looser.

Quote Originally Posted by Beating Baldness View Post
    I totally understand where all of you are coming from. Some of you may have tried to go the 'natural route', incorporate regular exercise into your weekly routines and learn to relax. I never said I had a ground breaking magical cure - I think this option is only viable for people at the early stages of hair loss. I am attempting to help people with what seems to have worked for me. It has worked up until now and I hope it continues.

Every one knows that they should eat healthy, yet obesity is increasing. Someone on here mentioned that I was deluded for bringing this up - how many people delude themselves into thinking they live healthily by eating a salad every now and again, or going for a run once a week? I have tried to help people before and most of the time they can't let go of things like smoking, drinking, occasional fast food, white bread, candy, fizzy drinks etc.

I went to the doctors and they told me I had MPB. I researched it for ages but it didn't take me long to see a connection with lifestyle and the negative effects on the body - potentially the hair. And man, I decided to do EVERYTHING I could in order to maximise the chances of stopping my hair loss. And it was really difficult at first - I continued to smoke occasionally, I tried to eat healthier but it seriously is a massive learning curve to re-wire your eating habits and actually think about what those foods are doing to you.

I know I am lucky, but I don't think I'm the only one who can benefit from these changes. As someone else said, even if you don't regrow your hair you will feel 100 times better with those lifestyle changes. And regarding the added cost of living a healthy lifestyle... That's penny wise and pound foolish. I know I'd rather feed myself with the best food possible and pay a little extra over time than have to end up paying for huge medical bills, medication costs, hair transplants and whatever else.

I don't expect everyone to take me seriously. Thinking back, the thing that clicked for me was the image of 'hunter gatherers' with full heads of hair, pictures from the 30s - 60s where people seem to have much thicker, longer hair. The main things that stick out to me about those things are a less stressful lifestyle, less alcohol and drugs, eating better quality food and more exercise. Absolutely not in all cases, but I reckon there's something to it. I just changed my lifestyle to be more like that - it's not even hard anymore. I know why I'm doing it and since I quit smoking in 2013 - I've not felt like I've sacrificed anything.

Finally, I think rejecting my opinion/story does even more harm - some young person could read this and make huge changes to their life. Possibly manage to keep their hair. I think it's worth a shot, don't you?
    He's only posting to promote his blog. Someone needs to remove the link to his website in his profile

hi David, I congratulate you. Stress is ruining our lives.

Very good form, does it men's physics category form? How many years do you work on it?