+ Reply to Thread

Default Stop that hairloss without procpecia ?

Hey guys i'm a 20 years old boy with window peaks and i'm losing tons of hair thoses days and soo i would like to know if I could slow/ stop that shedding without procpecia(scared of the sides) i've heard about s5 cream dr.regenepur,minoxidil biotin and other snake oil but I am really lot in all thoses option plz help me

Right now i am using nioxin shampoo and nutricap(vitamines for hairloss)

I don't need to grow hair I would just like to maintant thoses i have right now cause being bald around 20 suck...

Anyway sorry for my english and hope you guys can help me !

You can try really low doses of Saw Plametto or try http://inhumanexperiment.blogspot.co...-hair.html?m=1

Both lower DHT but in low doses don't cause side effects.
    You can also try http://skinbiology.com/copper-peptid...ir-growth.html
    I just started using Folligen myself. Not too expensive and shown to help hair.

And most importantly, you sound stressed, try not to get stressed out, that'll just make matters worse. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Lilreceidingboy View Post
    Hey guys i'm a 20 years old boy with window peaks and i'm losing tons of hair thoses days and soo i would like to know if I could slow/ stop that shedding without procpecia(scared of the sides) i've heard about s5 cream dr.regenepur,minoxidil biotin and other snake oil but I am really lot in all thoses option plz help me

Right now i am using nioxin shampoo and nutricap(vitamines for hairloss)

I don't need to grow hair I would just like to maintant thoses i have right now cause being bald around 20 suck...

Anyway sorry for my english and hope you guys can help me !
    Get on Propecia (Finasteride) and Rogaine (Minoxidil) - it's the only thing for now that can help you stop your hairloss (if you're lucky) and maybe even regrow your hair a bit.

I'm not really interested in propecia it seems like a lot of people get sides plus sometimes its not reversible .....

I know I really stress a lot about that I even got a few bad dreams but I find it real hard not to stress when you see hair everywhere tomorrow I'll go to an appointment with a doctor the thing is that I'm in Japan right now that since I'm here it seems like my case got wayyyy worse than it use to be I even seem to lose more eyebrow then usually ....

Inactive

It sounds like you're dead set against propecia, though that's really the only medication proven to slow down hair loss. The side effects are very rare, and I firmly believe that many of the sides are self-induced. (Not to say that some of the sides aren't legitimate, but the main concern of ED/Loss of libido I believe is often caused by the mere suggestion that this can happen. The mind is very powerful.) I've been on Finasteride for almost a year and have yet to experience any noticeable sides that I can link directly to the drug.

If you don't want to go down this road, you can try the all natural route and use Saw Palmetto as previously suggested. Biotin is also a good supplement to take that promotes healthy hair and skin, as well as Choline/Inositol. I take these vitamins/supplements in conjunction with Finasteride. However, I wouldn't bank on these doing anything substantial aside from possibly making the hair you do have grow faster and look healthier.

And whatever you can do to get your stress level down is going to help your tremendously in the long run. It's not doing you any favors.

Great to see you have an appointment with a doctor. Hopefully he can give you sound advice and help you make an informed decision that is right for you.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Yeah I know and I guess has usually we heard more about thoses with sides then the succeful ones did you got any side from fin?

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Lilreceidingboy View Post
    Yeah I know and I guess has usually we heard more about thoses with sides then the succeful ones did you got any side from fin?
    I haven't had any clear sides from Finasteride, and I've been on it a little over a year at this point. I do notice that I have the tendency to worry "Is my libido as strong as it used to be?" then find myself in situations that reassure me that my libido is just fine. I'm not constantly on the "prowl" like I used to be, but then again, I'm in my 30s now.... I'm not 22, so that's to be expected.

So in short, no - no clear side effects here. Now if the day comes that my equipment stops functioning, then it'll be time to reevaluate some things. But for now, healthy hair, healthy libido, healthy equipment. Can't ask for more than that.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.