+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    What an astonishing negative assumption and illogic.

Ok bro

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    They are still encountering problems, most notably the critical issue of expansion of the epithelial bulge stem cells. When they overcome the problems they will initiate a pre-clinical study to test for safety followed by human clinical trials. He is confident that the method will succeed in humans too.
    Seems light years away.

Quote Originally Posted by Xoxo View Post
    Seems light years away.
    Jup, very promising technology but it will still take some time. Let's hope they fix those problems asap so they can initiate pre-clinical trials.

Jup, very promising technology but it will still take some time. Let's hope they fix those problems asap so they can initiate pre-clinical trials.
    look at this swooping:
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0106091738.htm

another advancement in cell culturing through transforming them stemcell like states (an intermediate state between pluripotent and fully developed adult cells).

with such techniques they are able to multiply millions and billions of those nice cells fully functioning.
    we here those news almost weekly now, and yet nobody has achieved the same for DP cells or other hair-related cells.
    i think this is not because it's more difficult but because only a handful of researchers are caring about hair-related cells.

if we could get some of those great scientists to work on hairloss, it could be solved very quickly.
    i wonder how far dr. Xu is with his research. are you still in contact with him? does he still take hairloss research serious and is actively working on it?

@joachim.

Jup, very exciting stuff. I think when Tsuji actually manages to fix the problems that will be a very huge step forward.. I never had contact with Dr. Xu though I think that was someone else. So I dunno about that.

@joachim.

Jup, very exciting stuff. I think when Tsuji actually manages to fix the problems that will be a very huge step forward.. I never had contact with Dr. Xu though I think that was someone else. So I dunno about that.
    I'm with you on rooting for Dr. Tsuji. Although I'm aware that this is probably 10+ years away..

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    look at this swooping:
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0106091738.htm

another advancement in cell culturing through transforming them stemcell like states (an intermediate state between pluripotent and fully developed adult cells).

with such techniques they are able to multiply millions and billions of those nice cells fully functioning.
    we here those news almost weekly now, and yet nobody has achieved the same for DP cells or other hair-related cells.
    i think this is not because it's more difficult but because only a handful of researchers are caring about hair-related cells.

if we could get some of those great scientists to work on hairloss, it could be solved very quickly.
    i wonder how far dr. Xu is with his research. are you still in contact with him? does he still take hairloss research serious and is actively working on it?
    Do you really believe in everthing that is published on webs? I am convinced that 95% of this articles are false.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    I'm with you on rooting for Dr. Tsuji. Although I'm aware that this is probably 10+ years away..
    Yes. All we can do is just hope they proceed in fixing their problems as soon as possible Sogeking .