+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Dr. William Lindsey is right! Hair transplants cause PERMANENT scarring! FUE included

I realized while reading earlier posts that Dr. William Lindsey of the IAHRS does not sugar coat anything. He is straight up honest and willing to tell the truth the way it is. Especially including that fact that FUE will certainly leave white dot scarring, especially in men with skin tones that are tanner to darker.

I was at the mall the other day, and I saw this guy who clearly got a FUE hair transplant. His recipient area looked somewhat ok, but still noticeable that a transplant was done. What gave it away was his donor area. It was a clear sign of white dot scarring and you could literally see all the areas of his donor that thinned out, almost, even with his hair at what must have been at least a #4 or higher.

It makes sense, FUE or any hair transplant will leave scarring.

Nonsense. The fact that there is scarring doesn't mean there is visible scarring.

This is my donor area after my FUE (2000 grafts):

Do you see any scarring anywhere even that close?

How many excuse will you find to not take action to fix your hair loss?

No offense but you've always struck me as a not very intelligent person because of the way you express yourself.

And many people here think you must be a troll for changing your mind about everything all the time.

FlightTL is an obvious troll.

I don't see any visible scarring.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Nonsense. The fact that there is scarring doesn't mean there is visible scarring.

This is my donor area after my FUE (2000 grafts):

Do you see any scarring anywhere even that close?

How many excuse will you find to not take action to fix your hair loss?

No offense but you've always struck me as a not very intelligent person because of the way you express yourself.

And many people here think you must be a troll for changing your mind about everything all the time.
    I am happy for your successful hair transplant. Good luck to you. You have a good case where you dont have scarring.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    I am happy for your successful hair transplant. Good luck to you. You have a good case where you dont have scarring.
    Thank you but, you just said the exact opposite in your opening thread, saying FUE always leaves white dot scarring. You see why people think you're a troll?

Thank you but, you just said the exact opposite in your opening thread, saying FUE always leaves white dot scarring. You see why people think you're a troll?
    Judging his latest thread: "Long Live Spencer Kobren!!!" he's clearly a troll and we should just ignore him.

Well at least it worked out for you. If you're happy, its all good. Take care...