+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Don´t you think she knows how it works, but some thinks about their patients well being.
    Why is some doctors prescribing fin without hesitation and others refuse?
    As i understand from this forum they are stupid, and docent have knowledge at all about hair loss when they don´t prescribe.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnlama...riate-is-this/
    And reality:
    https://www.freespeech.org/text/big-...be-their-drugs

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Hello there Djodjo123 , I hope you are doing OK.
    I/we have not heard from you in a while.

Please do not allow other comments here on your thread to make you worried or stressed out.
    Make sure that you see your doctor and consider whatever your doctor is advising to you.
    No matter what it is.
    Hey there, Aik82-hi!
    I hope that you are staying positive too.
    I was glad to have read your responses....since Herbaliser made his comments here ,We have not hear from either of you two.

Hair-loss can be such an OVER-EMOTIONAL issue for many people, especially if you hear somebody speak with negativity. Especially for the young people.
    Again ,acceptance is KEY to living ones like with happiness.

Djodjo123, Im sorry but I will respond to what Herbaliser
    has said here.
    I will never attack anyone here. I speak with objectivity and common-sense.
    I hope you respond soon Djodjo' .....

Herbaliser,
    to respond to the things that you said, and again, you should never attack or insult anybody here. Have CALM discussions and consider other points of view.

Your words Herbaliser~

I´m not attacking but you should be more careful with your almost non side propaganda about Fin”.
    Herbaliser ,
    Your basically stating that I am being biased or misleading in order to promote a particular medicine, Finasteride.
    That certainly IS an ‘attack’. I am not concerned about it and I do not take it personally but you need to be much more respectful and to not make ASSUMPTIONS.

Yours words~
    “You should research more about the drug before you claims, and figure out how the industry works”
    Herbaliser,
    you are making an ASSUMPTION
    once again that I had not researched or figured out about its industry.
    The FACT is that I have done so much more research on the medication than you would know.

Your words~
    “Your friendly doctor gets paid for every fin prescription he writes, and in one of your other posts you said non sides”
    First of all, I have been a patient of that Doctor of mine for approx. 20+ years.
    If he were not as good as I know he is,,I would have changed doctors long ago.
    That particular Doctor is objective, impartial and quite GOOD at taking care of his patients.
    For all of those years he and I had never spoken about hair-loss treatments. In fact, we had never spoken about my hair-loss until 2013 when I ASKED him about it and if he was aware of Finasteride.
    I had no idea that he was already prescribing it to other patients of his.
    I asked him about the possibilities of bad side effects from its usage back in 2013.
    He told me of the important medical studies that he DID DO on Finasteride before he would EVER prescribe it to any of his patients.
    He does NOT WANT bad sides to happen to his patients.
    Now, I NEVER said that I did not have side effects from it. I DID SAY quite a few times that I NEVER have had BAD sides’ from Finasteride usage…Never!
    That is my PERSONAL experience with it. My doctors other patients using Fin’ have also NOT had BAD sides’ from it. Why would an objective and smart doctor lie? He certainly isnt lying.

Your words~
    “My sister-in-law is a doctor and she knows how the drug works, and she would never prescribe it for hair loss since its origin purpose is for a different purpose, as you probably know”

Of course I DO know about its history and its original reason for being available in its beginnings.
    As I have said, I have done my research on this.
    Now I do not know if you are being truthful about your sister-in-law or not..that doesn't matter.
    The facts are the facts when speaking about Finasteride..

Your words~
    “So my advice for you is don´t glorify the drug, since many listen to your kind words but keep it down, since the drug has literately destroyed peoples everyday life, and the fact is it can suddenly happen after many ears of usage”

Herbaliser, I have never glorified Finasteride. Why would you say that
    if you have seen all that I have said here on the forum before??
    I HAVE shared my personal experience with it only to those guys out there that do have serious to
    semi-serious hair-loss and that want to possibly try it.

I never say,,’go and buy it’
    I ALWAYS say…’See your doctor about it ’

Now one more thing~~~

J_B_Davis is quite CORRECT in his response here~~
    If your sister is really a doctor you would not post this blatant false information!
    Doctors do not get paid to write prescriptions. I'm sure drug reps buy the staff lunches and maybe some of the
    well-known doctors get some perks from drug companies to speak about the drug at conferences and such, but that's just business as usual for all drug companies. Doctors do not make any money for prescribing drugs. That is a complete false statement.”

J B Davis has been on this forum since 12-02-2008.
    You, Herbaliser, have only been on here as a member since April 2015.

I had asked you to be honest in letting me know just how old you really are, and you never responded.
    I will ask again, What is your age? PLEASE be HONEST. There is no reason not to be honest here.
    Also, what type of hair-loss do you have, if any?

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Hello there Djodjo123 , I hope you are doing OK.
    I/we have not heard from you in a while.

Please do not allow other comments here on your thread to make you worried or stressed out.
    Make sure that you see your doctor and consider whatever your doctor is advising to you.
    No matter what it is.
    Hey there, Aik82-hi!
    I hope that you are staying positive too.
    I was glad to have read your responses....since Herbaliser made his comments here ,We have not hear from either of you two.

Hair-loss can be such an OVER-EMOTIONAL issue for many people, especially if you hear somebody speak with negativity. Especially for the young people.
    Again ,acceptance is KEY to living ones like with happiness.

Djodjo123, Im sorry but I will respond to what Herbaliser
    has said here.
    I will never attack anyone here. I speak with objectivity and common-sense.
    I hope you respond soon Djodjo' .....

Herbaliser,
    to respond to the things that you said, and again, you should never attack or insult anybody here. Have CALM discussions and consider other points of view.

Your words Herbaliser~

I´m not attacking but you should be more careful with your almost non side propaganda about Fin”.
    Herbaliser ,
    Your basically stating that I am being biased or misleading in order to promote a particular medicine, Finasteride.
    That certainly IS an ‘attack’. I am not concerned about it and I do not take it personally but you need to be much more respectful and to not make ASSUMPTIONS.

Yours words~
    “You should research more about the drug before you claims, and figure out how the industry works”
    Herbaliser,
    you are making an ASSUMPTION
    once again that I had not researched or figured out about its industry.
    The FACT is that I have done so much more research on the medication than you would know.

Your words~
    “Your friendly doctor gets paid for every fin prescription he writes, and in one of your other posts you said non sides”
    First of all, I have been a patient of that Doctor of mine for approx. 20+ years.
    If he were not as good as I know he is,,I would have changed doctors long ago.
    That particular Doctor is objective, impartial and quite GOOD at taking care of his patients.
    For all of those years he and I had never spoken about hair-loss treatments. In fact, we had never spoken about my hair-loss until 2013 when I ASKED him about it and if he was aware of Finasteride.
    I had no idea that he was already prescribing it to other patients of his.
    I asked him about the possibilities of bad side effects from its usage back in 2013.
    He told me of the important medical studies that he DID DO on Finasteride before he would EVER prescribe it to any of his patients.
    He does NOT WANT bad sides to happen to his patients.
    Now, I NEVER said that I did not have side effects from it. I DID SAY quite a few times that I NEVER have had BAD sides’ from Finasteride usage…Never!
    That is my PERSONAL experience with it. My doctors other patients using Fin’ have also NOT had BAD sides’ from it. Why would an objective and smart doctor lie? He certainly isnt lying.

Your words~
    “My sister-in-law is a doctor and she knows how the drug works, and she would never prescribe it for hair loss since its origin purpose is for a different purpose, as you probably know”

Of course I DO know about its history and its original reason for being available in its beginnings.
    As I have said, I have done my research on this.
    Now I do not know if you are being truthful about your sister-in-law or not..that doesn't matter.
    The facts are the facts when speaking about Finasteride..

Your words~
    “So my advice for you is don´t glorify the drug, since many listen to your kind words but keep it down, since the drug has literately destroyed peoples everyday life, and the fact is it can suddenly happen after many ears of usage”

Herbaliser, I have never glorified Finasteride. Why would you say that
    if you have seen all that I have said here on the forum before??
    I HAVE shared my personal experience with it only to those guys out there that do have serious to
    semi-serious hair-loss and that want to possibly try it.

I never say,,’go and buy it’
    I ALWAYS say…’See your doctor about it ’

Now one more thing~~~

J_B_Davis is quite CORRECT in his response here~~
    If your sister is really a doctor you would not post this blatant false information!
    Doctors do not get paid to write prescriptions. I'm sure drug reps buy the staff lunches and maybe some of the
    well-known doctors get some perks from drug companies to speak about the drug at conferences and such, but that's just business as usual for all drug companies. Doctors do not make any money for prescribing drugs. That is a complete false statement.”

J B Davis has been on this forum since 12-02-2008.
    You, Herbaliser, have only been on here as a member since April 2015.

I had asked you to be honest in letting me know just how old you really are, and you never responded.
    I will ask again, What is your age? PLEASE be HONEST. There is no reason not to be honest here.
    Also, what type of hair-loss do you have, if any?
    So you did not bother to read the links provided regarding prescribing.
    I´m not being aggressive just honest, and realistic that seems to be a major issue.
    Still yeas my sister in law is a doctor, and would never prescribe the drug for hair loss since the drug itself is made for other purposes.

I suggested you when people ask for expertise help, to make them understand that side effects can definitely occur, instead of minimizing it to almost non risk drugs, and keep in mind all the representative docs here so it´s hardly not a non biased forum.
    You never asked about my age, and regarding my hair loss you did not bother to look at https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...emedies/page16 for example.

Only put the pictures because you asked if i had hair loss, and yeas i had MBP as it´s called, and for genetics reasons also but that docent mean it´s not treatable.
    We have different approaches, but my suggestion was to inform people to do their own non biased research regarding side effects.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bild 1 (1).jpg

Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	42158   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg

Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	42159   Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg

Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	42160   Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg

Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	42161  

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

"So you did not bother to read the links provided regarding prescribing"

I had already done my lengthy IMPORTANT research on the use of Finasteride, its history and its FACTUAL data concerning its responses when men are prescribed this medicine,the improvement/non-improvement percentages ,the percentages of possible side effects, the types of possible sides' the usages ,ext.-ext.
    There is no need for me to once again go through more links here when I already KNOW about its history and its UPDATES.
    My regular doctor of over 20 years together, is a GOOD man and highly intelligent in the field of Medical realities and TRUTHS.
    He would NEVER prescribe a medicine that would more than likely cause BAD SIDE EFFECTS to any of his patients!!

Now, there are a good portion of members, especially the YOUNG men, that I had spoken to and tried to help with common-sense advice in which I NEVER brought up using Finasteride.
    The members that should possibly use Finasteride, I advised first and foremost, to SEE THEIR DOCTORS about its POSSIBLE use.

Herbaliser, this is what you said yesterday to me,,,
    "You never asked about my age,..."

I did ask you for your age
    here is what I asked you during our first conversation together on 10/10:
    "Hello Herbaliser ,
    First off,
    Please do not intend to try to insult or attack anyone here.
    There's no reason to do that.
    Who knows, you could possibly be
    Somebody in that very small percentage that has experienced bad side effects.
    No one knows.
    First off Herb' please be forthright and honest when I ask you just how old are you right now? ..."
    Why would you state that i did not ask for your age??
    Why have you NOT honestly shared your age now??

(Djodjo123, Aik82-I hope you two are OK.
    )

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    "So you did not bother to read the links provided regarding prescribing"

I had already done my lengthy IMPORTANT research on the use of Finasteride, its history and its FACTUAL data concerning its responses when men are prescribed this medicine,the improvement/non-improvement percentages ,the percentages of possible side effects, the types of possible sides' the usages ,ext.-ext.
    There is no need for me to once again go through more links here when I already KNOW about its history and its UPDATES.
    My regular doctor of over 20 years together, is a GOOD man and highly intelligent in the field of Medical realities and TRUTHS.
    He would NEVER prescribe a medicine that would more than likely cause BAD SIDE EFFECTS to any of his patients!!

Now, there are a good portion of members, especially the YOUNG men, that I had spoken to and tried to help with common-sense advice in which I NEVER brought up using Finasteride.
    The members that should possibly use Finasteride, I advised first and foremost, to SEE THEIR DOCTORS about its POSSIBLE use.

Herbaliser, this is what you said yesterday to me,,,
    "You never asked about my age,..."

I did ask you for your age
    here is what I asked you during our first conversation together on 10/10:
    "Hello Herbaliser ,
    First off,
    Please do not intend to try to insult or attack anyone here.
    There's no reason to do that.
    Who knows, you could possibly be
    Somebody in that very small percentage that has experienced bad side effects.
    No one knows.
    First off Herb' please be forthright and honest when I ask you just how old are you right now? ..."
    Why would you state that i did not ask for your age??
    Why have you NOT honestly shared your age now??

(Djodjo123, Aik82-I hope you two are OK.
    )
    Are you reading what i´m posting at all, and why are you so curious about my age?
    Should i mention you the third time that lets say "google", is an option to make their own conclusion about taking this drug, without insulting you?
    You always also mention experience, and how long you and others has been on this forum, so what can your experience help others?
    Take the pill like any other multi vitamin pill, since the stress thinking otherwise will probably give sides?
    Like i mentioned i just advised you to cool it down a little, since the drug can give major sides.
    And still my sister in law is a REAL doctor, and would never ever prescribe it for hair loss: https://www.quora.com/What-kind-of-d...air-loss-drugs

No offence to the docs in this forum because it´s there job to make people feel better, and some of them makes it really clear what the risks are.
    So my age at last it´s 38.

Hello Artista, got my prescription for propecia. Starting next week with a low dosage. how long will it take to work? will improve my hair density and hair count?

Thank you for being here for us. I am going through a hard time..