+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Hi Aik82, Thank you for sharing your hair photos..!!

I can understand why you could initially become a bit upset over hairloss.
    Many people have done the same.
    The healthiest thing that you can do for yourself right now is to accept it, of course NO ONE wants to loss their hair, but when you stay positive and that you do NOT ALLOW hairloss to stress you out and make you depressed, then you can do whatever it takes to IMPROVE your hairline.
    Acceptance is so very IMPORTANT for all of us that have hairloss.

Based on those pics bro, I would suggest that you
    certainly do see your doctor and be prescribed Finasteride.
    Hubris was correct in bringing Fin up to you.

I personally have never experienced BAD sides' from Finasteride and I have been on it for over 2 years now.
    If you do decide to begin Fin' you must not expect it to change your hairs condition 'over night' ...
    It takes quite a while for most men to see a positive change.
    You may see, like I did, a positive beginning after about 4 months of its use.
    I am on 1 mg per day.
    Of course, your doctor would explain what should be done for you.
    As I have said before , stress will cause more hairloss.
    Stay happy and positive bro!!!!

Oh another thing, start taking the multi-vitamin~ Biotin as well.
    Look up its information especially for hair.
    Biotin DOES help hair!!
    I take it every day.
    Also, if you do start taking Finasteride take it like you would vitamins-
    Take it and forget about it!! Live your life in a positive spin, you will see a change in time ~~~~
    Do not continue to focus on your hair trying to see an improvement taking place.
    More than likely it will happen for you but you must be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Hi Aik82, Thank you for sharing your hair photos..!!

I can understand why you could initially become a bit upset over hairloss.
    Many people have done the same.
    The healthiest thing that you can do for yourself right now is to accept it, of course NO ONE wants to loss their hair, but when you stay positive and that you do NOT ALLOW hairloss to stress you out and make you depressed, then you can do whatever it takes to IMPROVE your hairline.
    Acceptance is so very IMPORTANT for all of us that have hairloss.

Based on those pics bro, I would suggest that you
    certainly do see your doctor and be prescribed Finasteride.
    Hubris was correct in bringing Fin up to you.

I personally have never experienced BAD sides' from Finasteride and I have been on it for over 2 years now.
    If you do decide to begin Fin' you must not expect it to change your hairs condition 'over night' ...
    It takes quite a while for most men to see a positive change.
    You may see, like I did, a positive beginning after about 4 months of its use.
    I am on 1 mg per day.
    Of course, your doctor would explain what should be done for you.
    As I have said before , stress will cause more hairloss.
    Stay happy and positive bro!!!!

Oh another thing, start taking the multi-vitamin~ Biotin as well.
    Look up its information especially for hair.
    Biotin DOES help hair!!
    I take it every day.
    Also, if you do start taking Finasteride take it like you would vitamins-
    Take it and forget about it!! Live your life in a positive spin, you will see a change in time ~~~~
    Do not continue to focus on your hair trying to see an improvement taking place.
    More than likely it will happen for you but you must be patient.
    Bro, thank you so much. It means a lot that you take time to reply to my silly posts about my depression. But I am trying to get over it.

I will go and see a doctor. If I add Rogaine it would help?

I will focus on staying positive, even thoough it is quite hard atm.

Again, thank you so much for sharing your experience. I read so much about the sides that freaked me out.

Hi Aik82!
    Your posts are not silly bro! Its understandable and it is great that you are trying now to 'get over it'.
    You must get over it my friend...that can only HELP YOU by doing so.

Rogaine/Minoxidil is another good topical hairloss treatment-give it a try too.
    Ive thought about using Minoxidil along with my use of the
    medicine Finasteride and the multi-vitamin-Biotin.

I just might do that soon.
    Your words-"I will focus on staying positive, even though it is quite hard atm."
    Is a very good and SMART thing to consider bro.
    Once you are sincerely POSITIVE about living your life, you will be happy regardless of how much hairloss you have.
    Treatments WILL help your hair, to what extend ,no one knows just yet but it will help!!
    Your words-"I read so much about the sides that freaked me out."

Finasteride is like all other medicines in life that people have to take.
    There is a very very small percentage of people who could possibly experience bad sides' from its usage
    just like all other medicines in life !

When a large % of people have to take other types of prescribed medicines they dont really know about the possibilities of bad side effects.
    They take it to improve there health for what ever reason.
    The Fin' medicine for hairloss is looked at differently
    because men with hairloss are ALREADY STRESSED out due to their loss and so over-emotions will make a person worry for no real reason.
    As I said, Finasteride is just like all those other prescribed meds that are available.
    No worries my friend.
    If your doctor does prescribe you Fin' do not become worried over it, more than likely you will NOT experience bad sides' from it.
    If you worry, stress WILL hurt your hair.
    Cheers..

Hi Aik82!
    Your posts are not silly bro! Its understandable and it is great that you are trying now to 'get over it'.
    You must get over it my friend...that can only HELP YOU by doing so.

Rogaine/Minoxidil is another good topical hairloss treatment-give it a try too.
    Ive thought about using Minoxidil along with my use of the
    medicine Finasteride and the multi-vitamin-Biotin.

I just might do that soon.
    Your words-"I will focus on staying positive, even though it is quite hard atm."
    Is a very good and SMART thing to consider bro.
    Once you are sincerely POSITIVE about living your life, you will be happy regardless of how much hairloss you have.
    Treatments WILL help your hair, to what extend ,no one knows just yet but it will help!!
    Your words-"I read so much about the sides that freaked me out."

Finasteride is like all other medicines in life that people have to take.
    There is a very very small percentage of people who could possibly experience bad sides' from its usage
    just like all other medicines in life !

When a large % of people have to take other types of prescribed medicines they dont really know about the possibilities of bad side effects.
    They take it to improve there health for what ever reason.
    The Fin' medicine for hairloss is looked at differently
    because men with hairloss are ALREADY STRESSED out due to their loss and so over-emotions will make a person worry for no real reason.
    As I said, Finasteride is just like all those other prescribed meds that are available.
    No worries my friend.
    If your doctor does prescribe you Fin' do not become worried over it, more than likely you will NOT experience bad sides' from it.
    If you worry, stress WILL hurt your hair.
    Cheers..
    Why do you mention almost non sides all the time? because you have it yourself.
    Makes seance by your posts alone now, so stop your nonsense or do i have to prove you otherwise?

Hello Herbaliser ,
    First off,
    Please do not intend to try to insult or attack anyone here.
    There's no reason to do that.
    Who knows, you could possibly be
    Somebody in that very small percentage that has experienced bad side effects.
    No one knows.
    First off Herb' please be forthright and honest when I ask you just how old are you right now?
    Please answer that question
    No I will say like I've said before
    I have experienced a side effect from the use of Finasteride- it's my seminal fluid known as semen that has become lesser than before but, as I understand it, my sperm count is the same.
    Also my sexual relationship with my wife has not changed at all!
    I have not experienced anything bad.
    My doctor objectively tells me all his other patients who have also not experienced bad side effects.
    The hair improvements vary from one patient to the other of course!
    If you think I'm trying to promote Finasteride, you would be mistaken, but you can believe whatever you want, just don't be insulting here there's no reason for that.
    Everybody else here, review how I would talk about these things and review the way Herb' talks about things.
    This is not an attack on my part this is called Objectivity. Look that word up

Hey there Djodjo123,

How are YOU doing bro??
    I hope you are ok and that you are still considering the realities of life for all of us.
    First and foremost, you must be accepting of your situation for 'today'!
    Positive thoughts WILL help you the MOST of ALL!
    I hope to hear from you soon my friend. Be well.. Cheers

You're losing your hair. You have significant recession at both temples. That is not a maturing hairline - it is hairloss. Your crown looks ok, but it's hard to tell. If you want to keep your hair, you need to get on finasteride, rogaine, and nizoral immediately. The earlier you catch it, the more hair you keep, and the better your chances of reversing the loss when/if there is ever better options in the future. If it matters to you, don't hesitate or try to convince yourself that it's just a mature hairline, bad haircut, bad lighting, etc.

Hello Herbaliser ,
    First off,
    Please do not intend to try to insult or attack anyone here.
    There's no reason to do that.
    Who knows, you could possibly be
    Somebody in that very small percentage that has experienced bad side effects.
    No one knows.
    First off Herb' please be forthright and honest when I ask you just how old are you right now?
    Please answer that question
    No I will say like I've said before
    I have experienced a side effect from the use of Finasteride- it's my seminal fluid known as semen that has become lesser than before but, as I understand it, my sperm count is the same.
    Also my sexual relationship with my wife has not changed at all!
    I have not experienced anything bad.
    My doctor objectively tells me all his other patients who have also not experienced bad side effects.
    The hair improvements vary from one patient to the other of course!
    If you think I'm trying to promote Finasteride, you would be mistaken, but you can believe whatever you want, just don't be insulting here there's no reason for that.
    Everybody else here, review how I would talk about these things and review the way Herb' talks about things.
    This is not an attack on my part this is called Objectivity. Look that word up
    Hi Artista,

Iīm not attacking but you should be more careful with your almost non side propaganda about Fin.
    You should research more about the drug before you claims, and figure out how the industry works.
    Your friendly doctor gets paid for every fin prescription he writes, and in one of your other posts you said non sides.

My sister-in-law is a doctor and she knows how the drug works, and she would never prescribe it for hair loss since itīs origin purpose is for a different purpose, as you probably know.
    So my advice for you is donīt glorify the drug, since many listen to your kind words but keep it down, since the drug has literately destroyed peoples every day life, and the fact is it can suddenly happen after many ears of usage.

The trials where vague but deep inside you know why FDA approved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Hi Artista,
    Your friendly doctor gets paid for every fin prescription he writes,
    If your sister is really a doctor you would not post this blatant false information! Doctors do not get paid to write prescriptions. I'm sure drug reps buy the staff lunches and maybe some of the well known doctors get some perks from drug companies to speak about the drug at conferences and such, but that's just business as usual for all drug companies. Doctors do not make any money for prescribing drugs. That is a complete false statement.

Quote Originally Posted by J_B_Davis View Post
    If your sister is really a doctor you would not post this blatant false information! Doctors do not get paid to write prescriptions. I'm sure drug reps buy the staff lunches and maybe some of the well known doctors get some perks from drug companies to speak about the drug at conferences and such, but that's just business as usual for all drug companies. Doctors do not make any money for prescribing drugs. That is a complete false statement.
    Donīt you think she knows how it works, but some thinks about their patients well being.
    Why is some doctors prescribing fin without hesitation and others refuse?
    As i understand from this forum they are stupid, and docent have knowledge at all about hair loss when they donīt prescribe.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnlama...riate-is-this/