+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post
    I didnt say that you dont deserve atention, but i am not gonna crying all day or lock in house, because i have MPB. That is secondary thing in my life. If i can get back my hair then is awesome, if i cant then its ok. I am not gonna drink drugs for depression just for my hair, lol! There are more important things in life than just hair.

It must be ok for you but for some it is not and you should respect it. People are different.
    No one here said they are locking themselves in their rooms and crying all day. We are all moving on even though sometimes we feel shit all day just because of how our hair looks like and this is totally acceptable.
    The cure will only come when people stop thinking "there are more important things than MPB". It is because of this kind of thought it is taking so long.

Quote Originally Posted by luiza View Post
    It must be ok for you but for some it is not and you should respect it. People are different.
    No one here said they are locking themselves in their rooms and crying all day. We are all moving on even though sometimes we feel shit all day just because of how our hair looks like and this is totally acceptable.
    The cure will only come when people stop thinking "there are more important things than MPB". It is because of this kind of thought it is taking so long.
    Cure will come when we will truly understand why our hair falls. We only guess, but we don’t know for sure, because there are maybe 100 reasons why our hair falls down. It is not because of my though, lol.