+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon WHTC Clinic's Avatar

Was your priority to have a densely packed hairline? Based on the photos, you will at least look natural if you experience loss behind the frontal line. A few more pre-op photos may be helpful in assessing what is sufficient based on your age, physical features, and goals.
    Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
    London, UK - Available (Sat.)
    Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
    Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
    Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
    customer.care@mywhtc.com
    Telephone
    +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
    +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
    les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux

Inactive

It really is way too early to tell, but it does seem that 1,100 may have been a little low. However, I say that while also reminding you not to stress out about it, as you won't know for sure until the results are actually in. This can take anywhere from 6 months to up to 1 year. There's a very good chance that it will turn out just fine.

Try to be patient and not focus on it too much. I see this post was originally made back in May, so at this point you've had a couple months to let it all digest. Hopefully it's turning around for you.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Thanks for the responses. I've kinda let it go for now and decided not to stress on it. I'm very lucky in that I have a good head of hair apart from the front, so have been able to comb it forward and cover it.

It's just over 1 month now since the surgery and no one had figured out I had anything done. At first people asked why I was wearing my hair like that, as it did look silly, but now it's grown a bit longer it actually looks decent and I'm now even getting compliments on styling it that way.

I figure I was still about 300-400 grafts short on really packing out my hairline but can get that done later. I actually now think it will still look decent in the end when it's all grown and having my hair like this being forward I'm confident of a good result.

I'll post some pictures soon when there is more to show in case anyone reads this and is looking for similar cases to theirs. But I wanted to say that even tho the back of my head was a bloody mess after the surgery (fue) it healed fine and within 2 weeks I was back at work and not one person has guessed I had anything done and I work In a job that is very face to face with people.

When it's getting somewhere more I'll post another photo. At the moment the grafts are starting to fall is all, so nothing much to report other than the redness having gone down a lot these last few days in the transplant area.

Cheers for support tho guys. Despite having a loving wife who is very supportive you can drive yourself crazy without sharing a bit on these forums.

now what is the purpose for a receeded hairline for males in particular? is it to attract females? to show that you are a "mature man"? or is it simply a way go get more Sunlight? for that good vitamin D?..