You dont have to cut off all your hair, or build muscles to be happy. Long hair is ok

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FlightTL
    • Jun 2011

You dont have to cut off all your hair, or build muscles to be happy. Long hair is ok

The thing is that I've noticed other balding men who are Norwood 6 - 7 territory who do nothing at all. They have the horseshoe hair style pattern around their head, and I'm guessing get a hair cut once in a while to short(but not shaved) style and they seem quite happy to me. I've seen a ton of this in grocery stores. They also don't seem to be buff or bodybuilder-ish, so it is definitely possible to do nothing at all, and still be happy

So, if doing nothing at all, makes you happy, go for that. You don't need to shave it or cut it down super low setting. If you're okay with your Norwood 5-7 hair being long, then that's all that matters. You also don't need to hit a gym to gain confidence.

I'm realizing all of this after careful observation in public, especially grocery stores and malls.

I guess these men have lots of self confidence and high self esteem. I guess that's all that matters. They haven't done a thing about hair loss, but still seem happy as Ronald McDonald.

Have a good day everyone
  • BottleCap
    • Apr 2015

The fact that we are on forums like these, shows that we are not the same as the people you describe. All the power to them, and I admire them.
    I wish I could accept it, but I can't.

Comment

• Dench57
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by BottleCap
      The fact that we are on forums like these, shows that we are not the same as the people you describe. All the power to them, and I admire them.
      I wish I could accept it, but I can't.
      QFT. The very fact we're here shows we can't accept it. I wonder what population we are of the total balding population on these forums? Probably less than 1% are regular visitors.

Comment

Working...