Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mcarpenter089
    • Mar 2015

spencer, needs to talk about replicell!

Can we all find a way for spencer to make a live broadcast for replicell, really wanna get his take on it. Because respect his opinion also joe from staten island we really nice to hear from.
  • mcarpenter089
    • Mar 2015

I mean i really wanna know his thoughts on this!!!

Comment

• nameless
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by mcarpenter089
      Can we all find a way for spencer to make a live broadcast for replicell, really wanna get his take on it. Because respect his opinion also joe from staten island we really nice to hear from.

Replicel is not the company with the the potential breakthrough. Shisheido and Samumed are the companies with potential breakthroughs.

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

Originally posted by nameless
        Replicel is not the company with the the potential breakthrough. Shisheido and Samumed are the companies with potential breakthroughs.
        Shiseido IS using Replicel's protocal.

Comment

• dutchguyhanging
          • Mar 2015

look at this topic.. i cant even begin to say how many retarded people we have on this forum. Spencer only talks when there is something to talk about!!! not because someone thinks their method might be the cure. show some photos then lets talk days and night

Comment

• efedrez
            • May 2013

Originally posted by dutchguyhanging
            look at this topic.. i cant even begin to say how many retarded people we have on this forum. Spencer only talks when there is something to talk about!!! not because someone thinks their method might be the cure. show some photos then lets talk days and night
            Insults are absolutely uncalled for...there are things to talk about and if someone wants to heard from Spencer he has the right to ask and Spencer the right to decide if he wants talk or not about it.

Comment

• macbeth81
              • Sep 2014

There has been no major change since the May 2012 interview. Phase II still has not started, by either Replicel or Shiseido even though we are in H2 2015. If anything interview Samumed.

Comment

• JayM
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by macbeth81
                There has been no major change since the May 2012 interview. Phase II still has not started, by either Replicel or Shiseido even though we are in H2 2015. If anything interview Samumed.
                Second this

Comment

• Thinning@30
                  • Mar 2010

I remember at one point (probably about three years ago) Spencer mentioned that he had some information about Replicel that he would share when the time was right. Kind of frustrating. I really wish he could just tell us what it is.

Comment

• mcarpenter089
                    • Mar 2015

Hey man, thats not very nice i thought we were all brothers on here. i was just looking for some support. It really be nice of you to keep your negative comments to yourself. This is safe place!!!

Comment

• kelleygarvey
                      • Feb 2015

When something legitimate happens, I guarantee Spencer will be all over it. When the holy grail drops, the media will go nuts. Until that time... Finasteride and Minoxidil. PRP and Low Level Laser Light Therapy have seem to work when implemented correctly according to some IAHRS doctors... I do agree not all PRP is equal. Definitely helps to keep your diet clean and low in sugar and you can try a Nizoral type shampoo that is 1 or 2 percent ketoconazole. Some say that is equal to 2% minoxidil. Avadart is something that others try.

FDA has two medications. That's the facts. Minoxidil and Finasteride.

That's still the same story since the late nineties.

I am a non surgical patient of Dr. Alan Bauman. I use formula 82M (minoxidil) and the Bauman compounded 1.25 mg Fin-Plus (finasteride). So far, I've seen a noticeable change with the synergistic attack. I'm on month 2.

Comment

• JayM
                        • Apr 2015

Why is it called formula 82M and fin plus?

Comment

• ShookOnes
                          • Jun 2014

This lol what is he going to talk about that we already don't know?

Comment

• brocktherock
                            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by ShookOnes
                            This lol what is he going to talk about that we already don't know?
                            It's good to get a new perspective from someone who's seen so much nonsense.

Comment

Working...