+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

I agree, set the account up and lets let r rip!

Desmond would be great because he SHOULD have rapport with some which could big huge. That's worth the extra money.

Hellouser is the Donald trump of this industry. I'd fund him to go as well. Just please don't call the scientists lazy, ugly or say bloods coming out of your wherever.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post

Desmond would be great because he SHOULD have rapport with some which could big huge. That's worth the extra money.

Hellouser is the Donald trump of this industry. I'd fund him to go as well. Just please don't call the scientists lazy, ugly or say bloods coming out of your wherever.
    Do you understand that sending Hellouser and efedrez would cost about $3,000 to $3,500 but sending Hellouser and Desmond could cost at much as $5,500 or even $6,000?

hasn't the Congress of 2015 over started already? (and ended) or I confuse it with something else.
    Edit: Ok ignore this. I confused with something else. The 2015 congress will take part on mid-late of November.

Default Lausters team is attending! :)

Hey guys, I've got some great news. Dr Beren Atac just emailed me and was excited to announce she'll be attending the congress to present some of her latest findings Her TissUse company will have other representatives there as well (most probably Dr Gert Lindner). We should definitely have people there recording these talks and doing some interviews. For those that wont around last year, Dr Atac presented the following:

3D Micro Hair Follicle Culture in Dynamic Chip Bioreactor

They allow DP cells to self-aggregate under low-attachment conditions (mimicking mesenchymal condensation during embryonic development). These DP cells form a "neopapillae" which are envisioned for hair transplantation procedures due to their inductive capacity. The neopapillae is then co-cultured with:
    • Keratinocytes
    • Melanocytes
    • Endothelial cells

to form a micro-follicle. The microfollicle is then placed in a multi-organ chip (MOC) bioreactor to further develop the organoid to a clinically acceptable size to make it ready for transplantation.

Here's the link to her presentation:

Last year, although a microfollicle was formed, it was still unable to fully transform into a mature hair follicle. I guess, they must have managed to improve on this technology and have something to show Fingers crossed.

Cheers,

Des

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post

lol, 'The Donald Trump of hair loss' AKA 'Donald Trump'

Important points about the Lauster team:
    1. All their work is performed on human cells and tissues
    2. They successfully co-culture melanocytes with the DP cells, meaning the bio-engineered hairs will have colour!
    3. They recently found that co-culturing endothelial cells with DP cells maintains DP hair inductivity
    4. They're German

If anyone is going to crack it in the next 2-3 years, it'll probably be them.

Btw, She is doing an Oral presentation as well as a poster presentation! Must be pretty important

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    Important points about the Lauster team:
    1. All their work is performed on human cells and tissues
    2. They successfully co-culture melanocytes with the DP cells, meaning the bio-engineered hairs will have colour!
    3. They recently found that co-culturing endothelial cells with DP cells maintains DP hair inductivity
    4. They're German

If anyone is going to crack it in the next 2-3 years, it'll probably be them.

Btw, She is doing an Oral presentation as well as a poster presentation! Must be pretty important
    sounds great! i hope she isn't going to only show some fancy powerpoint slides and all, just to afterwards tell us that they still have to figure out many things during the next years.

Hey Desmond, can you tell more about the history of Lauster team?

I think this shows that we should try to raise the money to send Desmond with Hellouser. He has developed a rapport with some of these researchers and we should send him with Hellouser.

He has probably got the best chance to get information squeezed from Cots as well.