+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Well shut the front door! efedrez pls get your butt there haha

Quote Originally Posted by efedrez View Post
    Hellouser should be knowledgeable enough for this, but buddy you need to change a bit that attitude if you want to get some answers.
    Telling researchers about how injustice is baldness or how much you hate women for getting more attention than men won't help
    I support hellouse for this and since I live 5 minutes aways from the congress I can also help with the logistics
    When guys, including Hellouser, post here they are doing so with some anonymity and they are among comrades so they can say any ole thing that is on their minds. Hellouser has good intelligence and sense and I assure you that he understands that he will have to lay the charm on in order to get info from the researchers. He would be about as good as Desmond at this.

Hellouser you need to start organizing and figure out what you need. You will need the same kind of press pass that Desmond had.

You also need to keep in mind that we need you to talk to the backers of SM04554 and figure out a way to inquire about their patent. You can do it. Questions about a patent are reasonable questions that a press person could ask. You just have to figure out how to approach it and how to work it into the discussion you have with them.

We're counting on you.

Quote Originally Posted by JayM View Post
    Well shut the front door! efedrez pls get your butt there haha
    I'm going for sure my friend, but I think the forum will really benefit from having someone with a much deeper knowledge in the room.

This is a great idea!

I'm going for sure my friend, but I think the forum will really benefit from having someone with a much deeper knowledge in the room.
    Maybe you and Hellouser could go together. Hellouser's shrewd and he's imaginative plus he has a lot of knowledge about hair loss and the research that you two would be looking into. He's inventive enough to come up with a way to get the company behind SM04554 to state which patent is the SM04554 patent. We NEED that information.

Hellouser should be knowledgeable enough for this, but buddy you need to change a bit that attitude if you want to get some answers.
    Telling researchers about how injustice is baldness or how much you hate women for getting more attention than men won't help
    I support hellouse for this and since I live 5 minutes aways from the congress I can also help with the logistics
    WTF? Because I recognize and call out the inequality of mens health and misandry DOES NOT mean i 'hate women for getting attention'. It's men doing this too.... typically fullheads.

If you're going to be there, just live stream it through Periscope. No need to pay for someone to fly in if there's someone already on the ground who can attend.

how about Desmond??

he did a great job last year.

could he go to the congress this year too?

or maybe they could go togheter, it would not be a problem for the whole suffers community (not only this forum) to rise 10,000 instead of 5,000 (just putting random numbers)

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    WTF? Because I recognize and call out the inequality of mens health and misandry DOES NOT mean i 'hate women for getting attention'. It's men doing this too.... typically fullheads.
    No need to get angry my friend! We are on the same boat.
    I honestly hope you can make it to the congress and believe you will add as much value to the forum as Desmond did last year.
    If you decide to travel to Miami, or any other members of btt can make it I'll offer to pay the firsts round of drinks (hopefully to celebrate good news and a future full of hair)

Quote Originally Posted by Occulus View Post
    If you're going to be there, just live stream it through Periscope. No need to pay for someone to fly in if there's someone already on the ground who can attend.

We need someone who will ask the right questions. We want someone in there with a press-pass so he can interview the staff of the drug companies. In particular, we want someone to interview the staff involved with SM04554 because there are multiple (3) different compounds in their Wnt patent and we need to figure out which compound is SM04554. If we can get the recipe for SM04554 we can get it shortly after the Congress. The alternative is to wait about 3 years.