+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

If we can get Hellouser in there as a press person he might be able to ask SM04554 a very important question. He might be able to ask them if they have already patented SM04554. He might be able to find out which patent it is exactly. A press-person would have reasonable grounds to ask this question.

Hellouser would be perfect if you wanted to offend and insult every single doctor and researcher over there and ask them why they are so lazy.

He's competent, don't get me wrong. He's just not the kind of guy you'd want for "PR" matters.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHairte View Post
    Hellouser would be perfect if you wanted to offend and insult every single doctor and researcher over there and ask them why they are so lazy.

He's competent, don't get me wrong. He's just not the kind of guy you'd want for "PR" matters.
    Hellouser has better sense than to say offensive things to the researchers. When he talks to us here that's one thing but when he talks to them there that's a different thing. He understands this. And it's totally inappropriate for you to lock someone into the things that he says here where he believes that he's off-the-record and among companions. He will be just fine at the congress and he has my full support.

Hellouser has my vote. He seems perfect to gather whatever possible information the researchers are willing to share.
    I will gladly help to fund too.

yes, i think the majority of us will agree that hellouser is the right guy. he has also the right skills to record the conferences professionally and upload them afterwards.

he deserves to get funded, no matter what a few haters say.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    You'll first have to go through the many, MANY naysayers before starting it up. This has already been attempted on another forum but failed miserably because:

1) Everyone thus far has proven to be an amateur with marketing (only way to gain traction)
    2) Only a few people have shown enough interest and willingness to be dedicated to the project

I've got a bunch of extra vacation days to use this year from weekend work days and luckily I have a friend that lives just 2 hours north of Miami. I'm thinking of going myself and doing a mini holiday and meeting up with the doctors and picking their brain. We need a cure, I'm tired of living in this misandry obsessed society.

Oh wait, sorry guys, I thought this was another crowdfunding cure campaign..

I agree with hellouser. We need someone to ask all the tough questions and his the guy to do it.

Anyway, I may end up going and paying for the visit out of my own pocket... I havent had a vacation since 2012, so i need a break.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Oh wait, sorry guys, I thought this was another crowdfunding cure campaign..
    loooool

Hellouser should be knowledgeable enough for this, but buddy you need to change a bit that attitude if you want to get some answers.
    Telling researchers about how injustice is baldness or how much you hate women for getting more attention than men won't help
    I support hellouse for this and since I live 5 minutes aways from the congress I can also help with the logistics