Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

Originally posted by FooFighter
    The main problem about stem cells therapies is that we dont have infrastracture, machines, enough educated people to offer this treatments to big population. Second problem is that we still dont know enough about stem cells. Just look this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=164&v=hw_uOLuTiZI
    No, the main problem is that there aren't enough women out there with hairloss for society to feel sympathy for.

For instance, the biggest killer of men in the UK is suicide. Does anyone talk about that? No. Do they get funding? No. If it were women, would this be the same scenario? Of course not.

Comment

• dutchguyhanging
      • Mar 2015

i see alot science talk happening now again. as much as I appreciate questioning on how they can do this or not.. I dont think it should concern any one of us.

This is a billion dolar company which has the dedicated group of scientists doing a decade of work. Their CEO came up around few weeks ago and made a claim that they found the cure. They are currently in phase IIb and havent shared any info out yet. They must have seen significant growth otherwise they wouldnt have made this claim.

Look at their fb page, they say they believe regrowth will be permanent. So just hold on tight probably they share phase II results soon. Furthermore they are active on facebook and twitter which is promising.

Show me the evindence turning NW7 to NW1 or 2, as a customer or shareholder, I dont give a f or damn on how they did it. Japan is very much developed country, and I dont believe something shady will come up from there.

And again this is not an university research like follicept. so lets not mix apples and oranges

Comment

• Hairismylife
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by dutchguyhanging
        i see alot science talk happening now again. as much as I appreciate questioning on how they can do this or not.. I dont think it should concern any one of us.

This is a billion dolar company which has the dedicated group of scientists doing a decade of work. Their CEO came up around few weeks ago and made a claim that they found the cure. They are currently in phase IIb and havent shared any info out yet. They must have seen significant growth otherwise they wouldnt have made this claim.

Look at their fb page, they say they believe regrowth will be permanent. So just hold on tight probably they share phase II results soon. Furthermore they are active on facebook and twitter which is promising.

Show me the evindence turning NW7 to NW1 or 2, as a customer or shareholder, I dont give a f or damn on how they did it. Japan is very much developed country, and I dont believe something shady will come up from there.

And again this is not an university research like follicept. so lets not mix apples and oranges
        You mean Replicel in Phase2?
        As I know they're only preparing to start Phase2.

Comment

Working...