Best hair cut for me (diffuse thinning) - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    13

    Default Best hair cut for me (diffuse thinning)

    Hello!
    I have thin hair on top, probably diffuse thinning on scalp. I wonder what suits me the best? I have heart/diamond face shape, and want to give a more masculine broad face look, but dont know how. Also want to have the best for my thinning hair (look at the picture for see).

    This options:
    1. Buzz cut.
    2. a bit shorter than I have now.
    3. Have what I have now.
    4. Have longer (I have curly, almost get jewfro when hair is long).

    What do you think is the best alternative for me? No idea how I will look in buzz cut.

    Diffuse thin on my scalp:


    My hair style right now:


    Face shape visible:


    The shortest hair style i ever had:

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,111

    Default

    I think you would look like a badass with a shaved head AND facial hair. Especially if you put on some upper body muscle. If not, just cut it a reasonable length, 2-3", comb it forward and maybe a little toppix.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5

    Default

    The shaved head-thick but tidy beard combo would look great on you mate

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    I think you would look like a badass with a shaved head AND facial hair. Especially if you put on some upper body muscle. If not, just cut it a reasonable length, 2-3", comb it forward and maybe a little toppix.
    Very nice if I fit in shaved head.

    Do you know some famous that have similar face shape as me? They change style so often, so its easy to see different styles. Maybe Shia Leboeuf ?

  5. #5
    Senior Member FlightTL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by powerofthepower View Post
    Hello!
    I have thin hair on top, probably diffuse thinning on scalp. I wonder what suits me the best? I have heart/diamond face shape, and want to give a more masculine broad face look, but dont know how. Also want to have the best for my thinning hair (look at the picture for see).

    This options:
    1. Buzz cut.
    2. a bit shorter than I have now.
    3. Have what I have now.
    4. Have longer (I have curly, almost get jewfro when hair is long).

    What do you think is the best alternative for me? No idea how I will look in buzz cut.

    Diffuse thin on my scalp:


    My hair style right now:


    Face shape visible:


    The shortest hair style i ever had:
    You are a very handsome guy. Even if you cut it all off, you can get women easily!!!

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    You are a very handsome guy. Even if you cut it all off, you can get women easily!!!
    Thanks man! Well, I have no problem at all getting girls, but I don't think that is because of my hair...

    The question, which alternativ is best for my diffuse thinning on scalp? In the last photo when it was shorter, that was the worst for showing scalp. So I am afraid It will look worse when buzz it.

  7. #7
    Doctor Representative
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19

    Default

    I could see you as a pony tail guy! Seriously. Keep the 5 day beard and go all Brad Pitt.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voxman View Post
    I could see you as a pony tail guy! Seriously. Keep the 5 day beard and go all Brad Pitt.
    Yeah, I have heard that before. But, how will that be with my diffuse thinning on scalp? Not so beautiful lok thin on top when long haired...

  9. #9
    Doctor Representative
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19

    Default

    A shorter cut that can lie down would help the thinning, but you are really going to have to tackle that diffuse hair sooner or later. One you do , viola - pony tail guy...

  10. #10
    Junior Member ashleysummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Hi guy! I think you have to select a hairstyle to add height as you can see on Photo 1 from this gallery of hairstyles for balding men http://therighthairstyles.com/hairst...r-balding-men/ . It will make an illusion you have no problems with hairloss. Good luck!

Similar Threads

  1. 21, diffuse thinning
    By jim100 in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2015, 05:35 AM
  2. 26 Years , Thinning / MPB ? or Diffuse hair loss.
    By kumars in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-2014, 08:58 AM
  3. 29M possible thinning/diffuse, dad bald at 25, I've always had thin hair/bad cowlick
    By hairplz in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2014, 10:40 AM
  4. Diffuse Thinning Through Out the Top.
    By Scott Alexander, MD in forum Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2014, 03:51 PM
  5. Diffuse Thinning vs. Diffuse Alopecia Areata
    By KeepHoping in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 10:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

BHR Clinic - FUE or FUT
Today 12:02 PM
Last Post By Raphael84hair
Today 12:02 PM
Hair transplant surgeons Turkey
02-25-2021 10:05 AM
by esmail
Last Post By makron
Today 08:42 AM
Cheap finasteride / Proscar in the uk
04-07-2021 01:55 AM
Last Post By Soundgrower
Today 07:35 AM
Introducing the Newest Hair Transplant Mentor™ Accepted Clinic
04-12-2021 12:52 PM
Last Post By wylie
Today 06:56 AM
Balding after diet change and weight loss.
04-06-2018 12:34 AM
by fart
Last Post By LukeSrm
Today 06:24 AM
Dr Lupanzula Emorane, 1681 grafts fue, Jan 14th 2021
01-21-2021 10:55 AM
by Stubble
Last Post By Stubble
Today 04:08 AM