+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WHTC Clinic View Post
    Biotin is found in many foods (e.g. salmon, liver,). The body naturally needs and absorbs biotin. Biotin is naturally produced and found in nature.

Saw palmetto is an herb which naturally grows and produces berries. Saw palmetto is naturally produced and found in nature. The berries are edible and in natural form.

By starting with a healthy balanced diet, nature treats with nutrition.
    Quiet funny recommendation, its like an internet based phone answering machine you got going on without any details regarding their efficiency.
    Natural path " saw palmetto, Biotin" and probably "Fin, Minox" for the others.

Hello Herbaliser,

Is it okay if I take Chlorella mix together with Spirulina. Does it have any adverse effect on it, or is it simply another good additive?

And how important is the soap, can it be an organic shampoo, or will that hinder my results if its not that specific soap?

I'm going to give it a try, since my hair is Very similar to yours, both hairline, color and texture.

Hope you are doing well, and looking forward to receive a reply from you.

P.S Would like to know of your progress, any further regrowth?

Quote Originally Posted by SunriseWarrior View Post
    Hello Herbaliser,

Is it okay if I take Chlorella mix together with Spirulina. Does it have any adverse effect on it, or is it simply another good additive?

And how important is the soap, can it be an organic shampoo, or will that hinder my results if its not that specific soap?

I'm going to give it a try, since my hair is Very similar to yours, both hairline, color and texture.

Hope you are doing well, and looking forward to receive a reply from you.

P.S Would like to know of your progress, any further regrowth?
    Sorry for my late answer.
    I actually use them both now like you are, Spirulina and Chlorella. (good stuff)
    Just simplified my oils (not the coriander, coconut milk they have to be fresh) by keeping them in a jar.

I put 50/50 pumpkin seed oil/ olive oil and blend in 4 tea bags of green tea, and a handful of lapacho tee, and let them simmer to be hot without boiling them, for about 15 minutes to release there nutrition without destroying it.
    Use a filter and pour in a bottle for easy usage.

I can fill in with pictures of my regrowth, and my snake oil treatment if you are interested how i use it?
    Started on the the safe side by using a lot of oils, but i simplified them on my way since i started to see regrowth.
    Still i grind (mush) the coriander and a bag of green tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Sorry for my late answer.
    I actually use them both now like you are, Spirulina and Chlorella. (good stuff)
    Just simplified my oils (not the coriander, coconut milk they have to be fresh) by keeping them in a jar.

I put 50/50 pumpkin seed oil/ olive oil and blend in 4 tea bags of green tea, and a handful of lapacho tee, and let them simmer to be hot without boiling them, for about 15 minutes to release there nutrition without destroying it.
    Use a filter and pour in a bottle for easy usage.

I can fill in with pictures of my regrowth, and my snake oil treatment if you are interested how i use it?
    Started on the the safe side by using a lot of oils, but i simplified them on my way since i started to see regrowth.
    Still i grind (mush) the coriander and a bag of green tea.
    Actually found an old picture with longer hair from my wifes camera.
    This was how my hair looke before i shaved it, and before my treatment.Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg

Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	41733

Took a new picture in the bathroom.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg

Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	41757  

Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    There are many things that are not natural. They don't exist in nature. They only exist because mankind invented them. C8
    True but everything used to make finasteride is completely natural so then the end result isnt natural?

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Maybe finasteride molecule is not found in nature but every single thing in it is completely natural and found in nature every one of the atoms that compose it is probably completely natural. So part of it just depends where you draw that line. If something is composed of natural things it seems to me the end result would need to be natural too but the normal use of the term says it isnt. Kind of stupid.
    Exactly. Alcohol is also 'natural', which everyone knows is not exactly 'healthy' to consume.

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Exactly. Alcohol is also 'natural', which everyone knows is not exactly 'healthy' to consume.
    Yours sarcasm has no effect, and please stick with your drugs and hope fore the best with sides included, and hopefully you can inhale a pill in the future that actually regrows hair also.
    I actually managed to stop my hair loss and regrow hair, but there is no gain in it so it can never be be proven as a treatment or cure as you guys think it is.

Hi, just registered!

I like your postings and your attitude, you seem to be a cool guy! There will always be hate of people who believe drugs are better, for there are studies about them. I dont believe it, as in certain things I know for very sure that pharma-companies do everything to keep the population unhealthy. You do not see them going around curing people. That would ruin their business.

But well okay, seeing your progress made me register to thank you for all the photos you have taken and information given! The end of this month I get some money to buy all the ingridients of the topical you use. Apart from that I will try to buy some green things to eat and in general just have a very clean fresh natural unprocessed unsupplemented way of eating.

I am 28, smoking and eating semi-healthy (but more on the supplement way), NW2-3 Vertex I think, but my hair was very very thick to begin with so it doesnt punch me that hard to the bald state, but still.

So my plan is this:

Stop smoking (ugh, cant promise that though of course)
    Eating healthy (your green way mostly, but I will supplement with typical hair things like lysine, arginine, pumpkin seed oil, black tea and maybe some others)
    Using your topical daily
    maybe exercise too
    Shoot a photo every month

If everything works out I can publish the photos and the exact nutrition in 6 months. I hope it works, but even if it works greatly, I think the people who swear on drugs will never believe and dont really want to change their lifestyle. But I will try hardcore, having photos and a "mission" hopefully makes things easier for me in the beginning. Maybe I will find some other things to add to your topical but on the other hand never change a running system!

Summary: I will do it your way, but also go more hardcore on the capsaicin, black tea, arginine (and so on) way! I will take photos of progress just to motivate myself!

Thanks for everything! Hope to hear and see more of your progress

Hi Shunzu,

I simplified the oils by using olive, pumpkin oil mixed with lapacho, green tea.
    The mixture i heat up (simmer, not boiling) for about 15 minutes then i keep it in a big bottle for easy usage.
    If your interested i can put my refined topical recipe for you, that boosted my scalp more?

The coconut milk, oil and coriander, green tea is still the same though, for there own nutrition values and because they make a nice paste for easy applying.