+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Natural remedies

Good afternoon everyone,

My hair has been thinning/falling out for the past year and I've tried minoxidil, it didn't work as it caused chest pain and dry eyes. So now I'm looking for natural remedies (pills, vitamins...) that'll just slow down or even better, stop the balding process.

Thank you !

to be very frank, in my and in others opinion, there is no natural product out there that will work. only minoxidil and propecia effectively will halt hair loss and give you some regrowth. these are trusted time and time again products that work, but yes, they have side effects depending on the person using them. i wouldnt put my faith in an all natural product.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock View Post
    Good afternoon everyone,

My hair has been thinning/falling out for the past year and I've tried minoxidil, it didn't work as it caused chest pain and dry eyes. So now I'm looking for natural remedies (pills, vitamins...) that'll just slow down or even better, stop the balding process.

Thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    to be very frank, in my and in others opinion, there is no natural product out there that will work. only minoxidil and propecia effectively will halt hair loss and give you some regrowth. these are trusted time and time again products that work, but yes, they have side effects depending on the person using them. i wouldnt put my faith in an all natural product.
    Dear warner8 are you referring to the FDA or DA actually that approved merck for $?
    How can you prove that there is no natural product that works?

oh herbaliser, i was waiting for you to pop up. you are the natural hair guru on the forums.

what natural stuff are you using now? and do they really work for multiple people?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Dear warner8 are you referring to the FDA or DA actually that approved merck for $?
    How can you prove that there is no natural product that works?

Lets just say every guy I ever met with strong genetic history of MPB after they started losing hair changed their diets first. Diet is one thing under someones control so every guy starting to go bald changes diet first. I dont know any guy that ever kept his hair without using any legit treatment. I eat the same as someone I know and he his really bald and I have very small gradual amount of hair loss but we eat the same things.
    Could a natural thing like say saw palmetto stop hair loss? Yes it could but you would have to take so much of it that its harmful anyways I mean drinking too much water can kill you. Is water bad for you? Almost everything taken in high doses can be dangerous but MPB requires that for any difference hence a drug. So I dont think anything natural in safe normal doses can stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    oh herbaliser, i was waiting for you to pop up. you are the natural hair guru on the forums.

what natural stuff are you using now? and do they really work for multiple people?
    Iīm still using the same stuff as posted before.
    Works great for me and regarding multiple people, itīs impossible to know.
    Many states that they tried the natural route, but usually it means pills in a synthetic form like biotin or compounded snake oils.

can you send us a before and after updated photos?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Iīm still using the same stuff as posted before.
    Works great for me and regarding multiple people, itīs impossible to know.
    Many states that they tried the natural route, but usually it means pills in a synthetic form like biotin or compounded snake oils.

When people say they are going natural route I dont know what that means. Everything in existence is natural. Propecia is natural the molecules its made from all comes from elements found in or allowed by nature. All the atoms are natural that compose those molecules. You mean your eating vegetables or some specific diet? You cant create matter from nothing in laboratory this isnt star trek.

they mean using stuff thats not made from a pharmaceutical company that would be labelled medication.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    When people say they are going natural route I dont know what that means. Everything in existence is natural. Propecia is natural the molecules its made from all comes from elements found in or allowed by nature. All the atoms are natural that compose those molecules. You mean your eating vegetables or some specific diet? You cant create matter from nothing in laboratory this isnt star trek.

Natural is bullshit for hair !
    A real bullshit.

Time to accept it, and use real medecine....