+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 LastLast

first of all..why is your forehead so red? also I dont see a difference at all in your Pictures but you knows best...at best you have maintained your hair and that is great...but people with your hairline which isnt a Sharp "V" shape rarely go fully bald...I happen to have a strong "V" shaped harline and people like us go bald way faster..

Quote Originally Posted by Fidelty View Post
    Just shaved my head for you to see the comparison, with my earlier shaved head way back in this thread,
    Forget what I said earlier, the Before and after Pictures are truely fantastic.. comparing these new Pictures with your old shaved Picture..wow..you really got more hair your hairline looks way better...im impressed...keep doing what ur doing never stop.. its good to see that some people actually can stop and even reverse hairloss without having to change their hormones or use minoxidill.

I juice cucumber, celery, spinach, coriander and rosemary 3 times a week. Then i juice a pinch of rosemary, coriander and a small piece of ginger on my scalp. Like i said before this is final.

I started on my own natural cure diet after getting motivated by the results here. I am trying to eat more hamburgers on tuesdays and pizza on fridays. My hair looks a lot thicker since I started about 3 or 4 months ago. So far so good, and looking in the mirror my hair seems to be growing a bit faster then before. Wish me luck!

I used a lot off ingredients in the beginning.
    Minimized them during, and itīs the same as process of elimination to make the production more efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Soonbald View Post
    I use my own topicall now and it "kills" my shedding...but herbaliser really confuses me and the rest of us..he keeps changing his recipe all the damn time..he used castor oil and emu oil at the start, then he removed those and then started using pumpkin seed oil all of a sudden, and then added some other stuff like that paul d acro tea and rosmary...and now all of a sudden he say he only use pumpkin seed oil for "moisturizing" and then apply coriander and rosmary juice from his juicer and apply it directly on his scalp... like WTF?? I bet any oil works as long as it contains the necessary vitamins for the scalp/hair..
    I didn't really understand what topical you're using, it has gotten too confusing but whatever you use seem to work for you so I wonder what it is exactly.

vitamin b is great

new to this thread, so the hair growth is just from the coriander, rosemsary and ginger? or do you have to drink the cucumber, celery, spinach and coriander as well?
    I juice cucumber, celery, spinach, coriander and rosemary 3 times a week. Then i juice a pinch of rosemary, coriander and a small piece of ginger on my scalp. Like i said before this is final.

Quote Originally Posted by cardib View Post
    new to this thread, so the hair growth is just from the coriander, rosemsary and ginger? or do you have to drink the cucumber, celery, spinach and coriander as well?
    Hello cardib,

Exactly what you mentioned above.
    For many itīs hard to believe, but at the same time if you look closer at each ingredient they are very complex regarding nutrients.

Just remember to moisten your scalp first, with either organic coconut oil or pumpkin seed oil.

thanks for your reply. about how long did you take to see results? and was it just thickening of remaining shafts of hair, and/or new growth in nude areas?
    Hello cardib,

Exactly what you mentioned above.
    For many itīs hard to believe, but at the same time if you look closer at each ingredient they are very complex regarding nutrients.

Just remember to moisten your scalp first, with either organic coconut oil or pumpkin seed oil.