What and how should I use?
    My bad English ' I wish to apologize
    material and dosage
    thanks...

Comment

• arashicage
      • Nov 2015

Originally posted by Onion Knight
      Hey, I'm waiting for Herbaliser to create a topic or to be more specific about his method he confuse me a little bit when he say he create a big oil bottle with olive n pumpink and other stuff (because he change some thing or forget to mention thing) and to it his topical he only put 3 tps of it IT'S NOT CLEAR. But anyway. I'm not Herbaliser but I can help you since he seem to be gone and we never know if they will come back I hope he does cause I like this guys even if people laugh of him he keep coming back and try to help us. Let me try to help us.
      1-Each time you sweat after work, gym, sex??? (If you are intense like that hehehe) Shower ALWAYS never alow sweat on your hair you don't have to wash it but take a lukewarm water for remove the excessive sweat. Also no always put stuff on a cleared head after a simple lukewarm water wash or a shampoon wash ALWAYS you don't want dirt to interfere with the topical.
      2-No never take toasted oil Herbaliser mention it if I'm correct if you take toasted it remove the importance of the oil. Here always go on amazon they have always what you need sometime... depend where you are. http://www.amazon.com/Pumpkin-Seed-C...mpkin+seed+oil see? no toasted one also they should have olive no toasted
      3-He does you should go check the whole conversation he put a lot of picture I'm sure it work. I just don't remember if he has MPB.
      4-I cannot answer to that but it should be okay also you should try to look for Herbaliser ORAL solution he talk about it once again the whole conversation (the 25 pages)
      5- I begin to believe you never read the whole conversation :P
      6- Every topical once you stop will fall bro.. everything it's a lifestyle change you have to deal with that.

You should start now and reread the whole conversation and begin to buy product and begin the treatment and come back sometime for Herbaliser to confirm what I say but if you do some research all the stuff Herbaliser talk about seem to work so start now and put it on your routine! If you have anyway questions I can help we need each other on this forum.
      Hi OnionKnight,

Thanks for the tips!

Unfortunately, I don't live in the USA so Amazon is out of the question for me. The Pumpkin Seed Oil (Liquid) is hard to find from where I'm from (Asia), havent' found any yet in grocery stores around here.

I read the whole thread again and now everything's clear, thanks! I'm starting to hunt for the ingredients now but having hard time finding them.

Comment

• arashicage
        • Nov 2015

Originally posted by Herbaliser
        1. Sweaty hair is not a problem since it´s moist, and i actually put flax oil before my remedy since it absorbs it easier.
        2. The oils are mostly carriers and regarding the olive, pumpkin seed oil, i use organic ones to be on the safe side.
        Pumpkin seed oil has it´s benefits, and the olive oil is only a needed carrier so it docent matter if it´s extra virgin but use an organic one.
        3. Still have regrowth, and my wife is going to help take pictures of my small new growing hairs, and how i prepare it and put it on my scalp.
        4. Skip the multivitamin stuff and taking vitamins in tablet form in general, since they don´t contain the necessary co-factors, co-vitamins as whole food has.
        Your body docent know how to digest (use) them properly, and i would suggest you to invest in slow juicer instead to get your nutrients.
        3 simple ingredients as cucumber, celery and spinach has enormous amount of vitamin, minerals and of course you get your silica and real biotin and not the "synthetic" d-biotin in a pill form.
        5. I got quiet fast results inside a month actually, when i saw my first like new born baby white hairs sprouting.
        6. You can use this treatments intensely first to get results, and my intention is to be so called fully recovered, and then only use the topical for 2 times a week, keep the juicing and chlorella, spirulina from now and then.
        7. Organic ones only.
        Hi Herbaliser,

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

I'm having a very hard time finding Pumpkin Seed Oil from where I'm from (even the high-end grocery stores don't carry them). I'm from Asia. If I can't find any within the week, I'm thinking of going ahead with just the Olive Oil. Or do you think another oil can be suitable? I think I found Castor Oil available here.

Luckily we had a Juicer that is not being used in the house, so looking forward to put it to use!

I have a last question, you mentioned in one of your earlier replies that you take Chlorella twice a day (AM and PM)? Do you still take it twice a day along with Spirulina? Ex. Chlorella and Spirulina AM and PM?

I got checked up by the Dermatologist for a skin condition, and she also checked my previous condition (sebhorric dermatitis) which is like Dandruff. She gave me a topical to put on the dandruff part. But will still use your topical once I buy all the ingredients.

Thanks Herbaliser! Really great that you still keep replying to us.

Comment

• wadechapman
          • Nov 2015

Hi... this is new to Canada... I started using Oct 1... go to www.haircanada.net... I got the Men's System and the Rejuvenique Oil.. it's all natural and it is working! Look up the research on Capixyl My hair had a big gap between the front and the back... like the island had separated from the continent. ya, seriously.. anyway.. my hair is thicker.. not falling out now and there are baby hairs.. two months in.. I'm not going to stop.. the before and afters are awesome..

Comment

• Herbaliser
            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by arashicage
            Hi Herbaliser,

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

I'm having a very hard time finding Pumpkin Seed Oil from where I'm from (even the high-end grocery stores don't carry them). I'm from Asia. If I can't find any within the week, I'm thinking of going ahead with just the Olive Oil. Or do you think another oil can be suitable? I think I found Castor Oil available here.

Luckily we had a Juicer that is not being used in the house, so looking forward to put it to use!

I have a last question, you mentioned in one of your earlier replies that you take Chlorella twice a day (AM and PM)? Do you still take it twice a day along with Spirulina? Ex. Chlorella and Spirulina AM and PM?

I got checked up by the Dermatologist for a skin condition, and she also checked my previous condition (sebhorric dermatitis) which is like Dandruff. She gave me a topical to put on the dandruff part. But will still use your topical once I buy all the ingredients.

Thanks Herbaliser! Really great that you still keep replying to us.
            Give it a shot.
            And remember the oils are (only) carriers, and still for me the pumpkin seed oil is on the safe side by "simple googling", but the oils them selves docent trigger the main reasonas the other ingredients does.

If you have a day over from time to time you can leave the treatment on your scalp for a longer time without the soap.
            It runs a little in the beginning due to the oils, but after a while it hardens nicely and stays on your scalp "without a shower cap".
            The enzyme progress from the ingredients slowly oxidizes on your scalp.

The meaning with the fast treatment with the soap is that it oxidizes way quicker, and therefore easy to put half an our before showering.
            And by the way the juicer is perfect not only for your hair (biotin, silica vitamins, minerals etc...), but also for your overall health.
            So simple to pick up some greens in the grocery store as cucumber, celery, salad, carrots and small green apples for example.

I know i´m against synthetic supplements or drugs, but at the same time it shows to prove me right, since we cannot fool our bodies thinking otherwise.
            Still take chlorella, spirulina from time to time since they are a´n easy non synthetic source of nutrients, but the juicer is major for me due to the freshness (non nutrient loss), and not put to any minimalism proportions.

Hope you understand my way of treating and not curing hair loss, since even if it is hereditary docent mean that we cannot treat it, by using drugs that docent belong in our system.

Comment

• Herbaliser
              • Apr 2015

Give it a shot.
              And remember the oils are (only) carriers, and still for me the pumpkin seed oil is on the safe side by "simple googling", but the oils them selves docent trigger the main reasonas the other ingredients does.

If you have a day over from time to time you can leave the treatment on your scalp for a longer time without the soap.
              It runs a little in the beginning due to the oils, but after a while it hardens nicely and stays on your scalp "without a shower cap".

The meaning with the fast treatment with the soap is that it oxidizes way quicker, and therefore easy to put half an our before showering.
              And by the way the juicer is perfect not only for your hair (biotin, silica vitamins, minerals etc...), but also for your overall health.
              So simple to pick up some greens in the grocery store as cucumber, celery, salad, carrots and small green apples for example.

I know i´m against synthetic supplements or drugs, but at the same time it shows to prove me right, since we cannot fool our bodies thinking otherwise.
              Still take chlorella, spirulina from time to time since they are a´n easy non synthetic source of nutrients, but the juicer is major for me due to the freshness (non nutrient loss), and not put to any minimalism proportions.

Hope you understand my way of treating and not curing hair loss, since even if it is hereditary docent mean that we cannot treat it, by using drugs that docent belong in our system.
              Sorry for my second sentence including the word reasonas, that was meant to be source.
              Have to start using translate soon.

Comment

• Onion Knight
                • Oct 2015

Give it a shot.

It's good that you tell us to remember. But you promise us a post on the past weekend when will you do it? Also you didn't tell us the impact on each ingredient you use. It's important to know that stuff . We all know for stop the MPB we have to stop something in the DHT some stop the DHT all together to be sure to stop it like some people on propecia.
                But if we go on a natural way we need to take stuff that stop it you never answer to my question I don't say your treatment doesn't work or anything but dude you need to explain us and do a step by step treat to help us(If is that you really want) I even do a step by step list and u just reply : I will explain it on this weekend. You could at least tell me if it was good.
                Also, everyone need to understand that poor diet do not cause MPB I saw so much homeless people with head full of hair (These people eat whatever they can and some even do drug and they don't wash their hair) so diet is not responsible a good diet can help your health in general but will never stop the DHT from attacking the hair is a gene is the same gene that make u have blue eyes or tall, or white it's gene.
                I believe that a natural treatment can stop hairloss for natural reason in many I saw the treatment stop the DHT on the scalp. Anyway dude help us otherwise don't make false promised is already hard to have MPB don't make it harder for me.

Comment

• Herbaliser
                  • Apr 2015

It's good that you tell us to remember. But you promise us a post on the past weekend when will you do it? Also you didn't tell us the impact on each ingredient you use. It's important to know that stuff . We all know for stop the MPB we have to stop something in the DHT some stop the DHT all together to be sure to stop it like some people on propecia.
                  But if we go on a natural way we need to take stuff that stop it you never answer to my question I don't say your treatment doesn't work or anything but dude you need to explain us and do a step by step treat to help us(If is that you really want) I even do a step by step list and u just reply : I will explain it on this weekend. You could at least tell me if it was good.
                  Also, everyone need to understand that poor diet do not cause MPB I saw so much homeless people with head full of hair (These people eat whatever they can and some even do drug and they don't wash their hair) so diet is not responsible a good diet can help your health in general but will never stop the DHT from attacking the hair is a gene is the same gene that make u have blue eyes or tall, or white it's gene.
                  I believe that a natural treatment can stop hairloss for natural reason in many I saw the treatment stop the DHT on the scalp. Anyway dude help us otherwise don't make false promised is already hard to have MPB don't make it harder for me.
                  The reason you see homeless people with good hair, is because we are differently built everyone one of us.
                  My knowledge regarding DHT, and all the science behind is very minimal, and i´m not interested either about the science why we loose hair as they refer as MPB.
                  Would never put drugs or synthetics in my system either, even if they would work for external appearance.

I just searched how to maximize the needed nutrients, and how to gain the most from them.
                  I´m not saying that the brilliant scientists theories are wrong, but they surely made and want to make a huge industry from it since it´s their profession.
                  So we are locked by using drugs since they are "the only proven", that basically means don´t think by your own well do it for you.

I´m still perfecting mine by finding the key elements, and i added rosemary since it increases blood circulation, and blends in nicely with my treatment.
                  Even if i mentioned it before i think i found my last piece of my puzzled treatment, even if it already worked nicely for me.
                  And yeas i will send my treatment with step by step pictures with a explanation text under every one of them, almost like a power point slide presentation for easy understanding.

Comment

• Herbaliser
                    • Apr 2015

This is a interesting perspective regarding the ongoing DHT relation to hair loss.
                    Read time: 10 minutes The Hair Loss-Testosterone Connection When I was diagnosed with pattern hair loss, the only thing I knew was that hair loss had

Like i mentioned my goal was to find key nutrients, since in my belief there a lot "small" balance factors that causes it.

I will post my bullet proof explanation this Saturday, how i prepare it, and apply my treatment.

Comment

• thechamp
                      • Jan 2011

Maybe if we could make it in to a shampoo ??? That would be good ?

Comment

• Herbaliser
                        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by thechamp
                        Maybe if we could make it in to a shampoo ??? That would be good ?
                        Fully possible, since a friend of mine is using a mini beater to make the remedy smoother, and it lathers easier.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• thechamp
                          • Jan 2011

Fully possible, since a friend of mine is using a mini beater to make the remedy smoother, and it lathers easier.
                          Sounds great because I shower ten mins twice a day would be much easier , in my life style can't wait till you put the ingredients together and I could take it on vacation with me

Comment

• Herbaliser
                            • Apr 2015

Sounds great because I shower ten mins twice a day would be much easier , in my life style can't wait till you put the ingredients together and I could take it on vacation with me
                            Could be possible to do a bigger amount of the treatment.
                            Was thinking since opened fresh coconut milk stays good for about 5 days, in a airtight bottle and dried coriander, rosemary has nutritions left even if not as much as the fresh ones.

The oil should also keep the ingredients intact for a longer period in a bottle.
                            Could work by adding little bit more soap, and lessen the coconut oil, for easier rinsing.

Going to make a bigger batch on Saturday, when i take photos for an easier explanation of my treatment, and see how it reacts in a bottle.

Comment

• thechamp
                              • Jan 2011

Could be possible to do a bigger amount of the treatment.
                              Was thinking since opened fresh coconut milk stays good for about 5 days, in a airtight bottle and dried coriander, rosemary has nutritions left even if not as much as the fresh ones.

The oil should also keep the ingredients intact for a longer period in a bottle.
                              Could work by adding little bit more soap, and lessen the coconut oil, for easier rinsing.
                              So how many different ingredients are there in this method of yours ? And when will you be posting it ?

Comment

• Herbaliser
                                • Apr 2015

So how many different ingredients are there in this method of yours ? And when will you be posting it ?
                                Edited my post, now on Saturday.

Comment

Working...