Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Herbaliser
    • Apr 2015

It is regrowth.
    I noticed the hair since they where much lighter than my dead hair on the scalp like i had before.
    It was hard to take pictures on the small ones on my scalp, therefore i waited until they where more obvious on my temple.
    The regrowth started at the sides and progressed towards my scalp and frontal area.

10 days between the pictures.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Soonbald
      • Apr 2015

wow I can really see a difference you deffo got more hair than Before...this is awesome dude im so happy for you...I just wonder if maybe we must also add the fresh juice that you ingest everyday because you said you and your wife noticed better hair... well im gonna drink one big glass of juice a day and I just recieved my organic matcha green tea from japan good quality....I still use minox and RU...but I dont know if I should continue with them or not..hard decision...only been using them for 2 months...im afraid that minoxidill and the RU will hinder the benefits from the oil treatments...I hope not but not sure I want to put all my cards on the table and just use this oil treatment and give up my other treatments.. I mean alcohol is not good for the scalp or the hair for that matter...but how come people get regrowth from minoxidill then? it contains alcohol...and it dries the skin and all that...so I will continue with Everything...why not I guess.... my hair has gotten thinner in one spot of my head..no idea why...hopefully its not the RU that is kiling my hair folicles lol...but I dont SHED excessive hairs at all..so it cant be the treatments I bet its just progressive thinning...I had already thinning there Before it has just gotten worse...

Comment

• Herbaliser
        • Apr 2015

You can stick with cucumber, celery, spinach since they are packed with nutrients, and the cucumber helps to add liquid and silica.
        Cheap ingredients and one bag of spinach lasts for 5 days (200 gr for 20 kr)

Regarding the topical and the interaction with minox, ru shouldn't be a problem, and hopefully it will give you fast boost.
        Maybe the oils and coconut milk will have a "healing" effect for your scalp also.
        You can try it for a small period and see how they interact.

Comment

• Soonbald
          • Apr 2015

ya I will deffo give these treatments at least 7 months or so.. I didnt use minox now for a week or so because I ran out...and didnt use RU either for 6 Days or so...and I noticed I lost more hair when massaging the oils on my head...had like 13 hairs on my hand after I was done massaging in the oil mixture...Before I only had like 1-2 hairs on my hand when I had used alot of minox and RU...so I know the minox and ru actually does work to reduce the amount of hair fall...

Comment

• Parsia
            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Soonbald
            ya I will deffo give these treatments at least 7 months or so.. I didnt use minox now for a week or so because I ran out...and didnt use RU either for 6 Days or so...and I noticed I lost more hair when massaging the oils on my head...had like 13 hairs on my hand after I was done massaging in the oil mixture...Before I only had like 1-2 hairs on my hand when I had used alot of minox and RU...so I know the minox and ru actually does work to reduce the amount of hair fall...
            Hi Soon bald , I have follow your posts during the last few days , I really like to try the same natural treatment and I believe we really underestimate natural roles in our hairloss fight , I have the same concern as you that maybe minox and ru would put down the result of natural regimen , but I don't think so and its better if you keep using your minox and RU because for sure it helps you to prevent baldness. keep us updated bro. Good luck

Comment

• Herbaliser
              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Parsia
              Hi Soon bald , I have follow your posts during the last few days , I really like to try the same natural treatment and I believe we really underestimate natural roles in our hairloss fight , I have the same concern as you that maybe minox and ru would put down the result of natural regimen , but I don't think so and its better if you keep using your minox and RU because for sure it helps you to prevent baldness. keep us updated bro. Good luck
              As mentioned about the topical remedy it has a lot of important essential vitamin, minerals and antioxidant properties for the scalp and hair.
              The paste of coriander and green tea reacts directly with oils, and when you put it on your scalp it oxidizes due to the coriander and green tea enzyme release, which i think is the main key for my success.

Comment

• warner8
                • Jan 2015

is the green tea you mentioned, just the dried green tea found in any regular green tea tea bag?
                Originally posted by Herbaliser
                As mentioned about the topical remedy it has a lot of important essential vitamin, minerals and antioxidant properties for the scalp and hair.
                The paste of coriander and green tea reacts directly with oils, and when you put it on your scalp it oxidizes due to the coriander and green tea enzyme release, which i think is the main key for my success.

Comment

• Herbaliser
                  • Apr 2015

Originally posted by warner8
                  is the green tea you mentioned, just the dried green tea found in any regular green tea tea bag?
                  Just a regular organic (to be safe) bag of pure green tea, since Lipton and other big brands actually adds a small amount of sugar in their bags.
                  The green tea moistens with the coriander, and they extract when pouring them into the oils.

Comment

• warner8
                    • Jan 2015

i know you have posted this before but could you kindly post the recipe again.

also, do you just mix ingredients using a mortal and pester, and do you apply to scalp daily?

Just a regular organic (to be safe) bag of pure green tea, since Lipton and other big brands actually adds a small amount of sugar in their bags.
                    The green tea moistens with the coriander, and they extract when pouring them into the oils.

Comment

• Soonbald
                      • Apr 2015

Warner just go to page "2" he got the recipe there... btw herbaliser that chlorella powder is pretty nasty xD....I mixed it with water and drank it just like that and it wasnt a pleasent drink... how do you mix it?

Comment

• Herbaliser
                        • Apr 2015

This is a good explanation why we should "still" use our natural resources, and why our bodies docent digest synthetic vitamin supplements as stated on labels http://drbenkim.com/articles-vitamins.html
                        We got lazy also by eating processed food, and thinking i can just take a multivitamin pill to stay healthy.

This was one of the reasons i thought why not use it on my scalp also, since stated above.
                        MPB is easy to blame on genetics and rightly so, but as i mentioned earlier our bodies are incredibly fragile and complex.
                        My parents have a severe hair loss background, and i´m the only one that managed to reverse the trend.

(warner 8) I mix the oils first emu, olive, castor oil, then i use the pestle to crush the coriander leaves and green tea.
                        I pour the crushed coriander, green tea in the oils and stir then add the coconut oil, coconut milk, castile soap and stir again.

Comment

• Herbaliser
                          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Soonbald
                          Warner just go to page "2" he got the recipe there... btw herbaliser that chlorella powder is pretty nasty xD....I mixed it with water and drank it just like that and it wasnt a pleasent drink... how do you mix it?
                          I put 2 tsp of chlorella powder in half a glass of water, two times a day.
                          Remember to drink it on a empty stomach, at least 20 minutes before or after eating or drinking coffee.
                          Drink it directly in the morning and before you go to sleep for example, and you will get used to the taste believe me.

Comment

• Aeroes
                            • Feb 2013

Dear warner8 are you referring to the FDA or DA actually that approved merck for $?
                            How can you prove that there is no natural product that works?
                            I agree, FDA is one of the most corrupt organisations there is ontop of Merck. *Puts Tin foil hat on*

Comment

• Herbaliser
                              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Aeroes
                              I agree, FDA is one of the most corrupt organisations there is ontop of Merck. *Puts Tin foil hat on*
                              "Kind of strange" that they relied on Merck´s side effect study with finasteride, that was minimal on their own so called trial.
                              Merck played on the safe side and put a small percent of possible sides for backup, that sides can actually happen.

If they put for example only 2% gets possible sides then you are one of the unlucky ones, but still you took the risk even if the sides are minimal on paper.

Comment

• Aeroes
                                • Feb 2013

"Kind of strange" that they relied on Merck´s side effect study with finasteride, that was minimal on their own so called trial.
                                Merck played on the safe side and put a small percent of possible sides for backup, that sides can actually happen.

If they put for example only 2% gets possible sides then you are one of the unlucky ones, but still you took the risk even if the sides are minimal on paper.
                                I won't be touching it ever again personally. Not after what I experienced.

Comment

Working...