X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brock
    • Jul 2015

Natural remedies

Good afternoon everyone,

My hair has been thinning/falling out for the past year and I've tried minoxidil, it didn't work as it caused chest pain and dry eyes. So now I'm looking for natural remedies (pills, vitamins...) that'll just slow down or even better, stop the balding process.

Thank you !
  • warner8
    • Jan 2015

to be very frank, in my and in others opinion, there is no natural product out there that will work. only minoxidil and propecia effectively will halt hair loss and give you some regrowth. these are trusted time and time again products that work, but yes, they have side effects depending on the person using them. i wouldnt put my faith in an all natural product.

Originally posted by Brock
    Good afternoon everyone,

My hair has been thinning/falling out for the past year and I've tried minoxidil, it didn't work as it caused chest pain and dry eyes. So now I'm looking for natural remedies (pills, vitamins...) that'll just slow down or even better, stop the balding process.

Thank you !

Comment

• Herbaliser
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by warner8
      to be very frank, in my and in others opinion, there is no natural product out there that will work. only minoxidil and propecia effectively will halt hair loss and give you some regrowth. these are trusted time and time again products that work, but yes, they have side effects depending on the person using them. i wouldnt put my faith in an all natural product.
      Dear warner8 are you referring to the FDA or DA actually that approved merck for $?
      How can you prove that there is no natural product that works?

Comment

• warner8
        • Jan 2015

oh herbaliser, i was waiting for you to pop up. you are the natural hair guru on the forums.

what natural stuff are you using now? and do they really work for multiple people?

Originally posted by Herbaliser
        Dear warner8 are you referring to the FDA or DA actually that approved merck for $?
        How can you prove that there is no natural product that works?

Comment

• burtandernie
          • Nov 2012

Lets just say every guy I ever met with strong genetic history of MPB after they started losing hair changed their diets first. Diet is one thing under someones control so every guy starting to go bald changes diet first. I dont know any guy that ever kept his hair without using any legit treatment. I eat the same as someone I know and he his really bald and I have very small gradual amount of hair loss but we eat the same things.
          Could a natural thing like say saw palmetto stop hair loss? Yes it could but you would have to take so much of it that its harmful anyways I mean drinking too much water can kill you. Is water bad for you? Almost everything taken in high doses can be dangerous but MPB requires that for any difference hence a drug. So I dont think anything natural in safe normal doses can stop it.

Comment

• Herbaliser
            • Apr 2015

oh herbaliser, i was waiting for you to pop up. you are the natural hair guru on the forums.

what natural stuff are you using now? and do they really work for multiple people?
            I´m still using the same stuff as posted before.
            Works great for me and regarding multiple people, it´s impossible to know.
            Many states that they tried the natural route, but usually it means pills in a synthetic form like biotin or compounded snake oils.

Comment

• warner8
              • Jan 2015

can you send us a before and after updated photos?

Originally posted by Herbaliser
              I´m still using the same stuff as posted before.
              Works great for me and regarding multiple people, it´s impossible to know.
              Many states that they tried the natural route, but usually it means pills in a synthetic form like biotin or compounded snake oils.

Comment

• burtandernie
                • Nov 2012

When people say they are going natural route I dont know what that means. Everything in existence is natural. Propecia is natural the molecules its made from all comes from elements found in or allowed by nature. All the atoms are natural that compose those molecules. You mean your eating vegetables or some specific diet? You cant create matter from nothing in laboratory this isnt star trek.

Comment

• warner8
                  • Jan 2015

they mean using stuff thats not made from a pharmaceutical company that would be labelled medication.

Originally posted by burtandernie
                  When people say they are going natural route I dont know what that means. Everything in existence is natural. Propecia is natural the molecules its made from all comes from elements found in or allowed by nature. All the atoms are natural that compose those molecules. You mean your eating vegetables or some specific diet? You cant create matter from nothing in laboratory this isnt star trek.

Comment

• Seuxin
                    • Jan 2014

Natural is bullshit for hair !
                    A real bullshit.

Time to accept it, and use real medecine....

Comment

• burtandernie
                      • Nov 2012

they mean using stuff thats not made from a pharmaceutical company that would be labelled medication.
                      Okay I guess but a medication is still natural IMO

Comment

• Brock
                        • Jul 2015

Hey Herbaliser,
                        I would like to know what herbal medecine you use

Comment

• Herbaliser
                          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Brock
                          Hey Herbaliser,
                          I would like to know what herbal medecine you use
                          Hi Brock,

I´m using a topical with coriander, green tee that i crush to a paste with a pestle, and then i stir it in a bowl with emu, olive, coconut oil and coconut milk.
                          I also drink 2 tsp of chlorella powder twice a day.
                          A couple of pictures that shows my progress, and i always buzzed my hair before due to the hair loss.
                          It´s longer now so i took close up pictures of my temple (a month ago) to show the proceeding.
                          If your interested i can continue my thread again (snake oil), with my proceeding so far and description of the recipe with pictures.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Soonbald
                            • Apr 2015

yo

dude im a naturall guy well kinda..I "was" Before...I have used and still sometimes use emu oil and other oil mixes but not too often...today I use minox and ru58841 for 2 months havent seen any improvements yet..but wow those results are great you dont use minox or finasteride at all??? you really got new hairs growing? I would like to try what you are doing right now plz give me detailed info im gonna get started right away!!

Comment

• Herbaliser
                              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Soonbald
                              dude im a naturall guy well kinda..I "was" Before...I have used and still sometimes use emu oil and other oil mixes but not too often...today I use minox and ru58841 for 2 months havent seen any improvements yet..but wow those results are great you dont use minox or finasteride at all??? you really got new hairs growing? I would like to try what you are doing right now plz give me detailed info im gonna get started right away!!
                              I´m not using drugs at all, and this was (almost) more of a fluke for me.
                              Probably it has something to do with the enzymes, since once you break a fresh leave the oxidation progress begins, and it´s nutrition value is at the highest peak.
                              When you put the paste on your scalp it is bright green, but after 20-30 minutes it turns dark green or brownish due to the oxidation.

Took some pictures when i noticed some new hairs growing in the beginning, since they where easy to spot aside my dead hair.
                              Going to post a new detailed thread of my progress tomorrow.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...