Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PeteCZ
    • Aug 2015

@Herbaliser
    I understand I can replace the soap with local one, but is it this ingredient that makes stuff more solid? Because I used every other item and ended up with pretty liquid stuff.

Comment

• Herbaliser
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by PeteCZ
      @Herbaliser
      I understand I can replace the soap with local one, but is it this ingredient that makes stuff more solid? Because I used every other item and ended up with pretty liquid stuff.
      Hi Pete,

The liquid becomes more firm, and when you put in on your scalp, hair it lathers so it will stay.
      Forgot to mention that i use a hair brush like this one http://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-fr...-image12217006
      for easier applying, and then i use my fingers to massage it into my scalp.

Comment

• Soonbald
        • Apr 2015

here we go again...these "naturall" treatments which are "scalp massage" "boar brushing" "scalp exercising" and then we have herbalisers "oil treatment" check this site out of a guy that regrew hair after a few months of scalp massages.. and read the comments one guy there regrew his hair by doing "scalp exercises" by tom hagrety... http://jdmoyer.com/2015/04/13/hair/#comment-48202

Comment

• burtandernie
          • Nov 2012

MPB certainly has a natural remedy its called going bald and many men go that route. You guys should go look up immortal some on the regrowth forums who had his own web page and he preached the natural supplement route for many years spouting his evil big pharma spiels. He is gone now and that should tell you how well his regime worked for all the desperate men following him

Comment

• warner8
            • Jan 2015

i mean i think the natural route (oils and herbs) is fine in conjunction with minox/fin. all of the products that Herbaliser uses to make this concoction, nourish the hair, and I think will only enhance your regimen, not hurt it.

Originally posted by burtandernie
            MPB certainly has a natural remedy its called going bald and many men go that route. You guys should go look up immortal some on the regrowth forums who had his own web page and he preached the natural supplement route for many years spouting his evil big pharma spiels. He is gone now and that should tell you how well his regime worked for all the desperate men following him

Comment

• Herbaliser
              • Apr 2015

I would not share my experience if it wouldn't work for me.
              Shared a lot of pictures during my progress, and iīm still here after my first posts about 4 months ago.
              You can research by your own, regarding how the big pharma industry works.

Comment

• Herbaliser
                • Apr 2015

I would not share my experience if it wouldn't work for me.
                Shared a lot of pictures during my progress, and iīm still here after my first posts about 4 months ago.
                You can research by your own, regarding how the big pharma industry works.

Comment

• Herbaliser
                  • Apr 2015

Itīs quiet obvious when hair transplant surgeons in this forum, promotes finesteride and that itīs only 2% or less that experience sides.
                  Do the math by your own how to sell products or services if you put a low percent of possible sides, you think itīs a minimal change for you to experience sides, but still you took the risk and you where one of the unlucky ones.

This was the major reason i started my natural remedy, since it canīt be patent and hair loss for me is not a cure itīs a treatment.
                  Quiet scary how we are affected by media shallowness, and how it effects our social lives and companies making profits from it.

Comment

• WHTC Clinic
                    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
                    • Oct 2013

Brock. You may need to start with your diet. Saw palmetto and biotin are natural treatments.
                    Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
                    London, UK - Available (Sat.)
                    Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
                    Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
                    Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
                    customer.care@mywhtc.com
                    Telephone
                    +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
                    +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
                    les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux

Comment

• Herbaliser
                      • Apr 2015

Biotin natural? http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-su...t-guide-biotin
                      The same goes to Saw palmetto since itīs extracted and meant for enlarged prostate: http://www.webmd.com/men/prostate-en...e-saw-palmetto

As the article says about Saw palmetto you cant get it from natural foods, since itīs a large prostate "extracted" treatment which has nothing to do with a natural treatment.

Comment

• burtandernie
                        • Nov 2012

How is saw palmetto not a natural treatment? They are literally fruits off a palm tree doesnt get more natural than that.

Comment

• Deal
                          • Oct 2014

There are many things that are not natural. They don't exist in nature. They only exist because mankind invented them. C8

Comment

• WHTC Clinic
                            IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
                            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by WHTC Clinic
                            Brock. You may need to start with your diet. Saw palmetto and biotin are natural treatments.
                            Biotin is found in many foods (e.g. salmon, liver,). The body naturally needs and absorbs biotin. Biotin is naturally produced and found in nature.

Saw palmetto is an herb which naturally grows and produces berries. Saw palmetto is naturally produced and found in nature. The berries are edible and in natural form.

By starting with a healthy balanced diet, nature treats with nutrition.
                            Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
                            London, UK - Available (Sat.)
                            Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
                            Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
                            Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
                            customer.care@mywhtc.com
                            Telephone
                            +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
                            +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
                            les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux

Comment

• Herbaliser
                              • Apr 2015

Biotin is found in many foods (e.g. salmon, liver,). The body naturally needs and absorbs biotin. Biotin is naturally produced and found in nature.

Saw palmetto is an herb which naturally grows and produces berries. Saw palmetto is naturally produced and found in nature. The berries are edible and in natural form.

Biotin is a supplement, and so is saw palmetto even if its from a natural recourse but still extracted to a pill form.
                              There is a big difference from eating or drinking your nutrient from whole food, than swallow a pill that goes out from your system without bigger notice.
                              But i have to admit that our whole food is weakening due to the chemical harvesting methods, that takes out most of the co-enzymes (factors) that are crucial for our bodies to actually gain the must needed nutrients.

Probably therefore also we digest more supplements than ever, and even if genetics is a factor for hair loss the processed food industry speeds it up and therefore we loose hair at earlier stages.
                              I try the best i can by using organic, ecological foods but usually the prices are thereafter and even those are not traceable if you donīt grow them in your back yard.

But still i would never use Fin, minox since they change your body system, and i would definitely go bald than interfere with my well being inside, than for superficial outside reasons that media created.
                              My scalp got used to my green topical remedy, since it triggers the actual area but probably could be even more efficient as stated above.

Comment

• Herbaliser
                                • Apr 2015

Biotin is a supplement, and so is saw palmetto even if its from a natural recourse but still extracted to a pill form.
                                There is a big difference from eating or drinking your nutrient from whole food, than swallow a pill that goes out from your system without bigger notice.
                                But i have to admit that our whole food is weakening due to the chemical harvesting methods, that takes out most of the co-enzymes (factors) that are crucial for our bodies to actually gain the must needed nutrients.

Probably therefore also we digest more supplements than ever, and even if genetics is a factor for hair loss the processed food industry speeds it up and therefore we loose hair at earlier stages.
                                I try the best i can by using organic, ecological foods but usually the prices are thereafter and even those are not traceable if you donīt grow them in your back yard.

But still i would never use Fin, minox since they change your body system, and i would definitely go bald than interfere with my well being inside, than for superficial outside reasons that media created.
                                My scalp got used to my green topical remedy, since it triggers the actual area but probably could be even more efficient as stated above.
                                Last edited by Herbaliser; 08-28-2015, 08:15 AM. Reason: Sorry for the double posts, my computer lives by itīs own

Comment

Working...