Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Herbaliser
    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Aeroes
    I won't be touching it ever again personally. Not after what I experienced.
    Quiet alarming but not surprising about prescribing: http://www.anh-usa.org/just-how-many...is-disturbing/

Makes you think when people tell about their prescribing doc, telling that non of his/hers earlier patients experienced sides using fin.

Comment

• Soonbald
      • Apr 2015

Herbaliser I gotta say freshly pressed juice is FANTASTIC..I mix cucumber selleri carrots and apple then I add some coconut milk..it taste really great I really like it thanks for getting me started on this..I now drink roughly two cups of freshly made juice in the morning and at night!

Comment

• jamesst11
        • Jun 2014

Hey Herbaliser,
        what are your thoughts on "RawMeal" as a supplement. This stuff makes me feel great and, while I don't believe it has any effects in reversal of hair loss, it does assist in making my hair look healthy and grow FAST. I know this first hand, from personal experimentation. Check it out!! It's a supplement shake, but instead of a bunch of garbage, it is formulated from all organic sprouts. It has every nutrient possible.

Comment

• Herbaliser
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Soonbald
          Herbaliser I gotta say freshly pressed juice is FANTASTIC..I mix cucumber selleri carrots and apple then I add some coconut milk..it taste really great I really like it thanks for getting me started on this..I now drink roughly two cups of freshly made juice in the morning and at night!
          It´s a great way to get the vital nutrients instead of using supplements, and the juicing has become a routine for us.
          Nice way to use the coconut milk, and i will also add that to my juicing, so that i don't have to throw away anything after putting my topical.

Comment

• Herbaliser
            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by jamesst11
            Hey Herbaliser,
            what are your thoughts on "RawMeal" as a supplement. This stuff makes me feel great and, while I don't believe it has any effects in reversal of hair loss, it does assist in making my hair look healthy and grow FAST. I know this first hand, from personal experimentation. Check it out!! It's a supplement shake, but instead of a bunch of garbage, it is formulated from all organic sprouts. It has every nutrient possible.
            Looks good.
            Much better than taking synthetically compounded vitamin pills, in my opinion.

Comment

• Parsia
              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Herbaliser
              Hi Brock and Soonbald,

It took about a month for me to see results as shown.
              The new hair growing is the same as i had before, when i had healthy full hair.
              Even my dead fuzzy hair went back to normal, and i´m still having steady regrowth, and i´m about 80% totally recovered.

There is no point to start a new thread or continue with the old one, since 99% are biased towards chemical drugs.

But here is how i use my topical:

I pour 1 tsp emu oil , 1 tsp olive oil, 2 tsp castor oil, into a small bowl.

Then i use the pastel to mush 1 bag of green tea and about 10 leaves of coriander.
              Then i pour the paste into the oil and stir really good.

Then i add 1 tsp of coconut oil and 2 tsp of coconut milk, and 3 tsp of dr.bronners mild unscented castile soap.

Rub it in your scalp and leave it in for 20-30 minutes with a cap on, and just rinse it off with lukewarm water.

Hopefully i made some kind of a understandable explanation, but feel free to ask if your interested.
              Hey Herbaliser , Thanks for your very good info .

Your result is amazing and you got very good regrowth , I really got surprised .

So I wanna try that as well ,I live in U.S and just have couple questions , I would really

appreciate if you can answer all.

1-

For the soap do you mean this

:http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Bronners-Ba...mild+unscented

2- for corinader is it like leaves? all I find is like seeds .

3- You mentioned you use 1 bag of green tea , would you please tell me how much is that

in gr ?

And I found this for chlorella , have any suggestion if anyone is better in your opinion?

Comment

• Herbaliser
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Parsia
                Hey Herbaliser , Thanks for your very good info .

Your result is amazing and you got very good regrowth , I really got surprised .

So I wanna try that as well ,I live in U.S and just have couple questions , I would really

appreciate if you can answer all.

1-

For the soap do you mean this

:http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Bronners-Ba...mild+unscented

2- for corinader is it like leaves? all I find is like seeds .

3- You mentioned you use 1 bag of green tea , would you please tell me how much is that

in gr ?

And I found this for chlorella , have any suggestion if anyone is better in your opinion?

http://www.amazon.com/Foods-Chlorell...lorella+powder
                Hi Parsia,

Your amazon results is spot on, regarding the dr.bronners soap and the chlorella powder (both are fine since they are broken cell wall).
                The coriander leaves i use is fresh from the grocery store in a pot, and i just put it close to a window and i pick the leaves as needed.

The grams in one bag of green tea is not crucial in long term, and use an organic one since Lipton and other big brands put sugar in their bags.
                When you crush the green tea with the coriander leaves the oxidation progress begins, and therefore when you stir it in the oils it turns greenish directly.
                Massage the paste on your scalp and put on a hair cap, and leave it on for 20-30 minutes, and use the bronners soap again for extra cleansing if needed.

Comment

• Herbaliser
                  • Apr 2015

Toke a close up picture on my scalp with wet hair to split my hair.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• lee8
                    • Mar 2015

i have read that red ionion juce may help, putting on scalp 2 times a day, rinse hair with apple cider vinger mix with water after leaving on for a hour or overnight. saw it on the show the doctors. i think because of the high sulpur content and anti fungal affect

Comment

• fred970
                      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by lee8
                      i have read that red ionion juce may help, putting on scalp 2 times a day, rinse hair with apple cider vinger mix with water after leaving on for a hour or overnight. saw it on the show the doctors. i think because of the high sulpur content and anti fungal affect
                      Keep dreaming.

Comment

• Parsia
                        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by fred970
                        Keep dreaming.
                        Fred the picture of this thread shows us that he got the very good regrowth and he doesn't promote anything for sell ! so no salesman story , i have seen his thread in other forum as well and he has good knowledge and smart. my question is who says the only two FDA are only our options? If FDA was our reliable source why we still bald ? we should do the trail and error , and the world underestimate natural treatment , I personally would try this regimen and let you guys know about my result.

Comment

• Soonbald
                          • Apr 2015

Fred tell me this..how long did you do the "scalp exercise" ? how many months? and also how many months did u brush your scalp?...I know the scalp exercise dont work for every guy...I have read some say it made their hair worse..and one guy did it for 11 months everyday and he continued to lose his hair...if scalp exercise works for some guys then they truely had very mild hairloss to begin with dont you agree on this FRED?

Comment

• fred970
                            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Soonbald
                            Fred tell me this..how long did you do the "scalp exercise" ? how many months? and also how many months did u brush your scalp?...I know the scalp exercise dont work for every guy...I have read some say it made their hair worse..and one guy did it for 11 months everyday and he continued to lose his hair...if scalp exercise works for some guys then they truely had very mild hairloss to begin with dont you agree on this FRED?
                            11 months. I still ended up bald. I wish I had never bought those silly natural theories. I feel so stupid now looking back.

Comment

• Soonbald
                              • Apr 2015

well...im not sure if im gonna continue with the exercise and the brushing...I figured why not give it a try the thing is that DHT deactivates in the muscles...and this is true and when u exercise your frontalis then your muscles gets bigger then more DHT will be deactivated in that area.. im not giving all my hope on these naturall things...im using the minox+RU ofc...but lemme tell you what the **** happaned Before...I did scalp massages for 3 weeks...20 min x2 times a day..then later I bought an OIL that contained burdock oil and argan oil and vitamin E and stuff...lemme tell you dude..I was AMAZED by the reduction in hair shedding...I massaged the oil in for 5 min on my scalp then I let it sit for a few hours then I washed out..then the next time I massaged in the oils I had 1 hair on my hand just ONE...then I pulled my hair and combed it and in total I managed to get out only 4-7 hairs...Before this I could get out +50-70 hairs...no lie...I was truely amazed...I knew I found the CURE for "male pattern baldness" LOL no but the cure for hairloss...I was positive...just amazed...it continued like this for 2 weeks..then I ran out on the oil and I had to wait 3 weeks for the oil to go back in stock and then when I tried the oil again the shit didnt work anymore...I applied it 8 times in total and my shedding was back to normal...that sucked...it truely ****ing worked for me in the beginning like MAGIC...it even say on their website that the oil reduces shedding and strenghten the hair folicles and such...it sure was true VERY true...im Clueless to WHY the oil just stopped working...such a disappointment

Comment

• burtandernie
                                • Nov 2012

I feel like drugs only exist for things where natural remedies fail to produce any results. Again if I could eat some spinach everyday and not go bald why would I not try that first? Clearly the easy low hanging fruit doesnt work or they would never bother with propecia. We just have different views on the purpose of medications and why they exist.
                                Drugs for cholesterol are there if diet and exercise isnt enough which it sometimes isnt. Again drugs are there to fill a gap where nothing else seems to get results as a last resort.

Comment

Working...