+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Long time ago.
    It seems that dead hair follicles is a myth, since itīs the small vellus hairs that can start reproducing real hair like a new born baby.

Just changed my method a little, since my gut said i was in the right direction, and i simplified it more by using the key ingredients orally instead.
    Looks strange though when itīs blended with so called dead hair, and it grows way faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Long time ago.
    It seems that dead hair follicles is a myth, since itīs the small vellus hairs that can start reproducing real hair like a new born baby.

Just changed my method a little, since my gut said i was in the right direction, and i simplified it more by using the key ingredients orally instead.
    Looks strange though when itīs blended with so called dead hair, and it grows way faster.
    What's something we can just chuck in a blender and out in our heads and get results ?

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    What's something we can just chuck in a blender and out in our heads and get results ?
    Semen.

No blender necessary.

Any way herballizer ignore bald eagle I had more success with olive oil shampoo than with nizoral , so tell me what you use .

this guy herbaliser had some sort of deficency in his body..that made his hair not grow at all..just look at his hair it was dry brittle and very receeded..he started eating more healthy "juicing" and took his sea weed powder that contains lots of vitamins his hair got better...and then added some oils on his scalp that helped the hair to grow better because of more "moisture" to the scalp skin.. like the naturall oils on the scalp that also helps the hair to grow which herbaliser was "lacking" hair folicles are several mm Deep into the thick layer of the scalp...there is no way that topicall oils could go Deep inside the skin and reach the hair folicle and "feed it" there is no science behind this that proves that this is the case..and now herbaliser is realising that it was the "interall" stuff that he took that helped his hair the most..and now he is saying that he is only using his "topicall treatment" internally instead..this proves that he had deficency in some vitamin/nutrient...he never had true "MPB"

Herbaliser, why you gave me your email adress if you don't respond to my mails ? I emailed you twice the same email. No answer.

Also, I asked you something here, no answer. It is not nice to ignore people this way, I supported your regimen.

Quote Originally Posted by sayian View Post
    I have some questions.

1. I repeat the same question that I asked 2 times : Why should we dont use shower cap anymore ?
    2. Can I put the remedy to the freezer and if so, will it not oxidize in the freezer ?

Since i knew (for my self) i was on to something, i started to take it internally instead for easier usage.
    I just slow juice them instead, since i understood there is no point taking it externally.

All the nutrients goes into your system more effectually when you actually inhale it.
    White baby vellus hairs are growing way faster then my dead hair.

Coriander, Rosemary= heavy nutrients along with helping growing hair nutrients cucumber, celery and spinach.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20160326_163634.jpg

Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	45752   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160326_162941.jpg

Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	45753  

Quote Originally Posted by Soonbald View Post
    this guy herbaliser had some sort of deficency in his body..that made his hair not grow at all..just look at his hair it was dry brittle and very receeded..he started eating more healthy "juicing" and took his sea weed powder that contains lots of vitamins his hair got better...and then added some oils on his scalp that helped the hair to grow better because of more "moisture" to the scalp skin.. like the naturall oils on the scalp that also helps the hair to grow which herbaliser was "lacking" hair folicles are several mm Deep into the thick layer of the scalp...there is no way that topicall oils could go Deep inside the skin and reach the hair folicle and "feed it" there is no science behind this that proves that this is the case..and now herbaliser is realising that it was the "interall" stuff that he took that helped his hair the most..and now he is saying that he is only using his "topicall treatment" internally instead..this proves that he had deficency in some vitamin/nutrient...he never had true "MPB"
    Or maybe i did my simple math, since i had what was it called again hereditary MPB.
    Due to your high knowledge, then please share with us what is male pattern baldness?

Probably i put this video before, but itīs says a lot.
    My recipe is more extreme though,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oupmuHVtChM

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Probably i put this video before, but itīs says a lot.
    My recipe is more extreme though,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oupmuHVtChM
    Why you ignore my questions mate ?