+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    they mean using stuff thats not made from a pharmaceutical company that would be labelled medication.
    Okay I guess but a medication is still natural IMO

Hey Herbaliser,
    I would like to know what herbal medecine you use

Quote Originally Posted by Brock View Post
    Hey Herbaliser,
    I would like to know what herbal medecine you use
    Hi Brock,

I´m using a topical with coriander, green tee that i crush to a paste with a pestle, and then i stir it in a bowl with emu, olive, coconut oil and coconut milk.
    I also drink 2 tsp of chlorella powder twice a day.
    A couple of pictures that shows my progress, and i always buzzed my hair before due to the hair loss.
    It´s longer now so i took close up pictures of my temple (a month ago) to show the proceeding.
    If your interested i can continue my thread again (snake oil), with my proceeding so far and description of the recipe with pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bild 1.jpg

Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	40660   Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20150625_05_46_57_Pro.jpg

Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	40661   Click image for larger version

Name:	wp_20121.jpg

Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	40662  

Default yo

dude im a naturall guy well kinda..I "was" Before...I have used and still sometimes use emu oil and other oil mixes but not too often...today I use minox and ru58841 for 2 months havent seen any improvements yet..but wow those results are great you dont use minox or finasteride at all??? you really got new hairs growing? I would like to try what you are doing right now plz give me detailed info im gonna get started right away!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soonbald View Post
    dude im a naturall guy well kinda..I "was" Before...I have used and still sometimes use emu oil and other oil mixes but not too often...today I use minox and ru58841 for 2 months havent seen any improvements yet..but wow those results are great you dont use minox or finasteride at all??? you really got new hairs growing? I would like to try what you are doing right now plz give me detailed info im gonna get started right away!!
    I´m not using drugs at all, and this was (almost) more of a fluke for me.
    Probably it has something to do with the enzymes, since once you break a fresh leave the oxidation progress begins, and it´s nutrition value is at the highest peak.
    When you put the paste on your scalp it is bright green, but after 20-30 minutes it turns dark green or brownish due to the oxidation.

Took some pictures when i noticed some new hairs growing in the beginning, since they where easy to spot aside my dead hair.
    Going to post a new detailed thread of my progress tomorrow.

Name:	1.jpg

Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	40663   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg

Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	40669  

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    to be very frank, in my and in others opinion, there is no natural product out there
    That's partially true. Only Saw Palmetto works, but barely.... and so little that its pretty much a write off.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Hi Brock,

I´m using a topical with coriander, green tee that i crush to a paste with a pestle, and then i stir it in a bowl with emu, olive, coconut oil and coconut milk.
    I also drink 2 tsp of chlorella powder twice a day.
    A couple of pictures that shows my progress, and i always buzzed my hair before due to the hair loss.
    It´s longer now so i took close up pictures of my temple (a month ago) to show the proceeding.
    If your interested i can continue my thread again (snake oil), with my proceeding so far and description of the recipe with pictures.
    Wow thank you !
    It's pretty impressive ! It'd be great if you could continue your thread or start a new one with the recipe and maybe post pictures on a monthly basis !
    Do you apply your topical treatment daily ? And how long did it take for new hairs to grow out ?

Hi Brock and Soonbald,

It took about a month for me to see results as shown.
    The new hair growing is the same as i had before, when i had healthy full hair.
    Even my dead fuzzy hair went back to normal, and i´m still having steady regrowth, and i´m about 80% totally recovered.

There is no point to start a new thread or continue with the old one, since 99% are biased towards chemical drugs.

But here is how i use my topical:

I pour 1 tsp emu oil , 1 tsp olive oil, 2 tsp castor oil, into a small bowl.

Then i use the pastel to mush 1 bag of green tea and about 10 leaves of coriander.
    Then i pour the paste into the oil and stir really good.

Then i add 1 tsp of coconut oil and 2 tsp of coconut milk, and 3 tsp of dr.bronners mild unscented castile soap.

Rub it in your scalp and leave it in for 20-30 minutes with a cap on, and just rinse it off with lukewarm water.

Hopefully i made some kind of a understandable explanation, but feel free to ask if your interested.

Name:	3.jpg

Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	40707   Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg

Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	40708   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg

Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	40709   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg

Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	40710   Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg

Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	40711   Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg

Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	40712   Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg

Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	40713   Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg

Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	40714   Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg

Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	40716   Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg

Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	40717  

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Hi Brock and Soonbald,

It took about a month for me to see results as shown.
    The new hair growing is the same as i had before, when i had healthy full hair.
    Even my dead fuzzy hair went back to normal, and i´m still having steady regrowth, and i´m about 80% totally recovered.

There is no point to start a new thread or continue with the old one, since 99% are biased towards chemical drugs.

But here is how i use my topical:

I pour 1 tsp emu oil , 1 tsp olive oil, 2 tsp castor oil, into a small bowl.

Then i use the pastel to mush 1 bag of green tea and about 10 leaves of coriander.
    Then i pour the paste into the oil and stir really good.

Then i add 1 tsp of coconut oil and 2 tsp of coconut milk, and 3 tsp of dr.bronners mild unscented castile soap.

Rub it in your scalp and leave it in for 20-30 minutes with a cap on, and just rinse it off with lukewarm water.

Hopefully i made some kind of a understandable explanation, but feel free to ask if your interested.
    Thank you very much for this detailed explanation, Herbaliser !
    I only have two questions left : how many times per week do you apply the topical to your scalp and do you wash your hair after you've rinsed it off ?

Thanks !

If you already have a perfect healthy life with all nutriments delivered like they should to your scalp then I don't think adding more natural products will be strong enough to give interresting effects such as with propecia. And most natural products are not without side effects either anyway.

That said, changing bad habits for a healthy life style can create some hair regrowth though (happened to me to some degree after I stopped smoking) But I think that it will only lead you to the state were you should be with your MPB and a healthy life style; nothing more. So don't expect reducing your Norwood number by eating salads anyway...
    (I must say that I did not try juicing though)

So, as I like to say: first step to regrow hair is stop smoking, eat healthy, and drink less (sleeping well is a plus also), THEN and only then you can be sure of the real state of your scalp and you'll be sure that any product you will try (natural or not) are fully operational and are not diminished by by you bad health.