Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

Originally posted by warner8
    to be very frank, in my and in others opinion, there is no natural product out there
    That's partially true. Only Saw Palmetto works, but barely.... and so little that its pretty much a write off.

Comment

• Brock
      • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Herbaliser
      Hi Brock,

Iīm using a topical with coriander, green tee that i crush to a paste with a pestle, and then i stir it in a bowl with emu, olive, coconut oil and coconut milk.
      I also drink 2 tsp of chlorella powder twice a day.
      A couple of pictures that shows my progress, and i always buzzed my hair before due to the hair loss.
      Itīs longer now so i took close up pictures of my temple (a month ago) to show the proceeding.
      If your interested i can continue my thread again (snake oil), with my proceeding so far and description of the recipe with pictures.
      Wow thank you !
      It's pretty impressive ! It'd be great if you could continue your thread or start a new one with the recipe and maybe post pictures on a monthly basis !
      Do you apply your topical treatment daily ? And how long did it take for new hairs to grow out ?

Comment

• Herbaliser
        • Apr 2015

Hi Brock and Soonbald,

It took about a month for me to see results as shown.
        The new hair growing is the same as i had before, when i had healthy full hair.
        Even my dead fuzzy hair went back to normal, and iīm still having steady regrowth, and iīm about 80% totally recovered.

There is no point to start a new thread or continue with the old one, since 99% are biased towards chemical drugs.

But here is how i use my topical:

I pour 1 tsp emu oil , 1 tsp olive oil, 2 tsp castor oil, into a small bowl.

Then i use the pastel to mush 1 bag of green tea and about 10 leaves of coriander.
        Then i pour the paste into the oil and stir really good.

Then i add 1 tsp of coconut oil and 2 tsp of coconut milk, and 3 tsp of dr.bronners mild unscented castile soap.

Rub it in your scalp and leave it in for 20-30 minutes with a cap on, and just rinse it off with lukewarm water.

Hopefully i made some kind of a understandable explanation, but feel free to ask if your interested.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Brock
          • Jul 2015

Hi Brock and Soonbald,

It took about a month for me to see results as shown.
          The new hair growing is the same as i had before, when i had healthy full hair.
          Even my dead fuzzy hair went back to normal, and iīm still having steady regrowth, and iīm about 80% totally recovered.

There is no point to start a new thread or continue with the old one, since 99% are biased towards chemical drugs.

But here is how i use my topical:

I pour 1 tsp emu oil , 1 tsp olive oil, 2 tsp castor oil, into a small bowl.

Then i use the pastel to mush 1 bag of green tea and about 10 leaves of coriander.
          Then i pour the paste into the oil and stir really good.

Then i add 1 tsp of coconut oil and 2 tsp of coconut milk, and 3 tsp of dr.bronners mild unscented castile soap.

Rub it in your scalp and leave it in for 20-30 minutes with a cap on, and just rinse it off with lukewarm water.

Hopefully i made some kind of a understandable explanation, but feel free to ask if your interested.
          Thank you very much for this detailed explanation, Herbaliser !
          I only have two questions left : how many times per week do you apply the topical to your scalp and do you wash your hair after you've rinsed it off ?

Thanks !

Comment

• Jedgreen
            • Apr 2015

If you already have a perfect healthy life with all nutriments delivered like they should to your scalp then I don't think adding more natural products will be strong enough to give interresting effects such as with propecia. And most natural products are not without side effects either anyway.

That said, changing bad habits for a healthy life style can create some hair regrowth though (happened to me to some degree after I stopped smoking) But I think that it will only lead you to the state were you should be with your MPB and a healthy life style; nothing more. So don't expect reducing your Norwood number by eating salads anyway...
            (I must say that I did not try juicing though)

So, as I like to say: first step to regrow hair is stop smoking, eat healthy, and drink less (sleeping well is a plus also), THEN and only then you can be sure of the real state of your scalp and you'll be sure that any product you will try (natural or not) are fully operational and are not diminished by by you bad health.

Comment

• Herbaliser
              • Apr 2015

I use it every day now actually (but i would recommend at least 4 times a week), and it is more like a normal routine for me now with the chlorella drinking.
              A lot of ingredients but the emu oil, castor oil and dr.bronners soap you can buy in big packs and it lasts for a long time.

The coriander is cheap, and you can just put it in a pot close to a window, and just grab the leaves when you need.
              Only waste is going to be the coconut milk, since once you open the can, it lasts for max 4-5 days. (remember to pour the remains in a air tight glass jar)

The hair is going to be a little bit oily in the beginning after rinsing, but you can easily wash it off again using the castile soap.
              The ingredients are very mild to your scalp, and therefore you can use it every day.

Comment

• Brock
                • Jul 2015

Thanks Herbaliser !
                I'll give it a shot as soon as I've gathered all of the ingredients !

Comment

• Soonbald
                  • Apr 2015

Thanks a ton herbaliser I got all the ingredients I just need to buy that coriander and im gonna get started very soon!! im not sure about this but are you Swedish?? are you from "Göteborg" ? im from Stockholm anyway! cheers!

Comment

• doke
                    • Jun 2009

Hi Herb do you mix it fresh everyday or mix a whole weeks worth and put in a jar?

Comment

• Herbaliser
                      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Soonbald
                      Thanks a ton herbaliser I got all the ingredients I just need to buy that coriander and im gonna get started very soon!! im not sure about this but are you Swedish?? are you from "Göteborg" ? im from Stockholm anyway! cheers!
                      Nice, yeas i am from Göteborg.
                      I highly recommend the Rene Voltaire Chlorella powder (quiet cheap) that they have in well sorted ICA stores, and it should be easy since you are from Stockholm.
                      Nice to see if you get a boost with your ongoing regime of RU.

Comment

• Herbaliser
                        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by doke
                        Hi Herb do you mix it fresh everyday or mix a whole weeks worth and put in a jar?
                        Hi doke,

I do it fresh every time, since when you break the coriander leaves it starts to oxide so you will loose most of itīs nutrition.
                        Itīs the same as juicing greens that you have to drink it directly, to gain all the minerals and vitamins.

The remedy docent take long to make anyway, and i apply it before i shower so it becomes a routine.

Comment

• doke
                          • Jun 2009

Hi doke,

I do it fresh every time, since when you break the coriander leaves it starts to oxide so you will loose most of itīs nutrition.
                          Itīs the same as juicing greens that you have to drink it directly, to gain all the minerals and vitamins.

The remedy docent take long to make anyway, and i apply it before i shower so it becomes a routine.
                          many thanks herb i wonder whether they will send to uk the c powder?

Comment

• Brock
                            • Jul 2015

I got the green tea, coriander and oils this morning ! I'll start as soon as I can, if this works, you should patent it, you'd make millions ;-)

Comment

• Herbaliser
                              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by doke
                              many thanks herb i wonder whether they will send to uk the c powder?
                              You will find chlorella easily in uk. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chlorella-Nu...ords=chlorella

And the potentiality with chlorella: http://www.ivlproducts.com/Health-Li...ent-Superfood/

Do not buy in tablet form though, since you need at least 10 tablets to gain the same amount as 2 tsp of powder.
                              I put 2 tsp of chlorella powder in half glass of water when i wake up in the morning, on an empty stomach before i eat or drink coffee.

Comment

• doke
                                • Jun 2009

You will find chlorella easily in uk. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chlorella-Nu...ords=chlorella

And the potentiality with chlorella: http://www.ivlproducts.com/Health-Li...ent-Superfood/

Do not buy in tablet form though, since you need at least 10 tablets to gain the same amount as 2 tsp of powder.
                                I put 2 tsp of chlorella powder in half glass of water when i wake up in the morning, on an empty stomach before i eat or drink coffee.
                                Many thanks herb did you ever try minoxidil or propecia?

Comment

Working...