+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Hi Herbalizer,
    Great posts! thanks so much for sharing. Just to clarify, I can heat up olive , pumpkin, emu oil add the green tea and corrinder then store in fridge, but add the coconut milk fresh?

Quote Originally Posted by JSmith120 View Post
    Just here to help!
    Probably a placebo effect for me, since itīs natural.

Quote Originally Posted by SunriseWarrior View Post
    Thanks Herbaliser for the answer. I got all the ingredients you mentioned, including the Castile soap from Dr. Bronner.

I have a still a few questions which hopefully you can answer. My mission is same as yours, however I wanted to incorporate all these ingredients in sort of lifestyle, as I fully understand that the hairloss could be happening for the rest of my life, thus using these ingredients would be essential to keep my hair strong and be kept on my scalp. I do know that it may not help, but at least I would try it all.

My question consists in, could I take some of these ingedients as part of my diet. Such as drinking pumpkin seed oil or cooking on coconut oul, and maybe simply drinking more green tea. Im not saying that would replace my regimen of scalp mixute, just as an additive for my body to further strengthen my hair, from internal side of things.
    Have you got any reccomendations to what include in your diet. I do juicing every other day (3 times a week). Ingredients include mostly berries, leafy greens and some almond milk. Can you reccomend anything extra to that?

Another question, which I had and you werent able to reply was about the heating aspect of the ingredients. The mixture which you provided initially, emu+castor+olive, should that be heated up or kept at room temperature?

About Matcha tee, I am using the powder version of it, which seems to be a stronger version of it. When mixing it with coriander, it seems to make a paste which is sticking to the bowl and so it makes it difficult to pour into the oils. Would you reccomend to pour some oil into the matcha tee with coriander, so it doesnt stick?

Another question was about the timing of the paste, and how long should it be kept on your scalp. You wrote that you keep it for 30min everyday, however most of the pastes are put for 90-120mins, such as for Onion paste and Castor oils. Have you tried those timings or was it just pure intuition which worked out to be best?

Final question is about washing/cleaning of the hair. I know that the mixture includes soap and the rinse, does it count for both washing off and cleaning the hair? I mean, should the hair be cleaned extra time, such as once or twice a week with an organic shampoo, or is it enough with just using the mixture?

Im saying this because my hair became quite itchy ever since I started your mixture and it seems I will have to clean the hair with something that would remove itches.

Anyways, I hope you can understand what I wrote. Forgive me if I am not writing in perfect english, as its not my first language. So I'm waiting for your reply.
    I skipped the castor and emu oil, since i wanted to find my ingredients from my grocery store.
    Put 50/50 olive, pumpkin seed oil in a bowl (about half of liter in total), and add about 4-5 teared teabags of organic green tea, and a big handful of lapacho tea.
    Let all these ingredients simmer warm without boiling for about 15 minutes, and use a filter to pour in a bottle for easy usage. (then you can leave in the fridge)

So my topical is, 3 tsp of the oil mentioned above, and then i use my pastel to grind one tea bag of green tea (not matcha), and about 10 leaves of fresh coriander, and stir with the oil.
    Then i add 1 tsp coconut oil, 3 tsp of fresh coconut milk and 3 tsp of dr. bronners soap, and stir again.
    Leave it in for 30 minutes, and rinse it of with lukewarm water, and nowadays a i use an organic (non SLS, parabene) shampoo to rinse the rest of instead of the same bronners soap added in the mixture.

Iīm sorry for the confusion since itīs a not a simple pill intake, but i can put pictures exactly how i mix (my new) ingredients if that will help.
    My intake diet docent have coconut at all, since iīm only slow juicing greens (spinach, cucumber, celery), and carrots every other day (with, chlorella and spirulina powder aside)
    I know it sounds a lot , but ones you have them itīs not expensive at all, since the greens i just purchase from a grocery store (organic) or closely grown without chemicals that they use for efficient growing.

Forgot one thing.
    This topical seems more efficient used every other day, and not every day as i mentioned earlier, since my hair gets thicker without using soap every day.

May I see before and after pictures Herbaliser??

EDIT

Just saw photos. Dont notice any difference bro.

EDIT AGAIN

I notice a difference. Keep it going!

Quote Originally Posted by JSmith120 View Post
    EDIT

Just saw photos. Dont notice any difference bro.
    I know.
    I should put Fin, Minox as my treatment, to see a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    I know.
    I should put Fin, Minox as my treatment, to see a difference.
    If you could post the pictures of the process, that would be great! I read all your posts but am still a little tiny bit confused. One small q out of my many questions I have is this...If I'm going off your initial routine, I don't heat up the oils or any of the ingredients at any point right?

Herb, Please post pictures of your new mix... Also i thought you said to use matcha in place of the green tea bags in a earlier post....? I just bought a bag so was wondering where it belongs in your regime..

Thanks