+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

yes... the thing is I want to try the proven treatments first...I dont want to go ALL IN and put all my cards on the table and just use your regime...since I doubt it will help every balding guy...its not really "proven" only by YOU so far...also I Believe your fresh juicing everyday packed with fresh nutrients/vitamins helped you too and also the chorella powder or how to spell it helped some too...I know you said it kick started after using the oils..but your hair did infact look pretty damn dead there was some nutrients/vitamins missing in your body since your hair looked really BAD in the beginning...I cant really say anything you know BEST here...about your eating habits and all that stuff but you told me u smoked or drank alcohol or whatever..but im still using your oil and im gonna try it for a few months..the only bad thing is that I wont be able to know if it is the oils that works or the RU and minox...I know I should use ONE treatment first to see if it helps not use many treatments at once then I wont know which one that worked..BUT im running out on time here buddy...I cant afford to go ALL IN on unproven treatments..then if it doesnt work I will be very sad and angry at myself that I didnt go with the proven treatments...I cant lose more hair..im on the verge of looking THIN all over...

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    i agree, this is just a simple and basic recipe to follow. adjust as you go along. i think as long as you use each other ingredients in some proportion you are fine. not to knock other oils like diving hair oil which has like 20 ingredients, this is a simple recipe to follow.
    Hi warner8,

Keep the recipe steady for at least a month or two, and trust me the oil amount is not a lot since they cooperate with the coriander and green tea and extracts (with their benefits as i mentioned earlier) when you mix them.

The coconut milk has a very high amount of manganese, and the coconut oil is for overall hair care to thicken the small hairs growing.
    I think the reason for my success is that the scalp gets used to it and adjusts to it.

I did some minor changes after a couple of months, but this is how i started and after a while you will figure out what small changes you can add or remove, but keep the coriander and green tea.

After rinsing the remedy with water, just use the bronner soap itself again after to get rid of the oily hair, simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Soonbald View Post
    yes... the thing is I want to try the proven treatments first...I dont want to go ALL IN and put all my cards on the table and just use your regime...since I doubt it will help every balding guy...its not really "proven" only by YOU so far...also I Believe your fresh juicing everyday packed with fresh nutrients/vitamins helped you too and also the chorella powder or how to spell it helped some too...I know you said it kick started after using the oils..but your hair did infact look pretty damn dead there was some nutrients/vitamins missing in your body since your hair looked really BAD in the beginning...I cant really say anything you know BEST here...about your eating habits and all that stuff but you told me u smoked or drank alcohol or whatever..but im still using your oil and im gonna try it for a few months..the only bad thing is that I wont be able to know if it is the oils that works or the RU and minox...I know I should use ONE treatment first to see if it helps not use many treatments at once then I wont know which one that worked..BUT im running out on time here buddy...I cant afford to go ALL IN on unproven treatments..then if it doesnt work I will be very sad and angry at myself that I didnt go with the proven treatments...I cant lose more hair..im on the verge of looking THIN all over...
    When did i mentioned drinking alcohol or smoking?
    I have never smoked, and i drink sometimes in moderation but i have never mentioned it?

Donīt make a fool of your self anymore Soonbald, since i noticed your other posts.
    Probably you confused me with beating baldness https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...nd-regrow-hair

I would highly recommend you to get of this forum, since probably he told you his before habits with you in person and you are exposing it.
    No offence to beating baldness, and iīm happy for you and please share your information since itīs highly informative.

ya im on here too often it just stresses me out in the end...and I did confuse you with beating baldness somewhat...im sorry if I offended you tbh..I know naturall treatments CAN and DO work for some guys..."been reading the forums".. im still thankfull for the info u have given so far..ur giving people "hope" when all hope is lost...like in my case..well... take care!

@Herbaliser
    I understand I can replace the soap with local one, but is it this ingredient that makes stuff more solid? Because I used every other item and ended up with pretty liquid stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteCZ View Post
    @Herbaliser
    I understand I can replace the soap with local one, but is it this ingredient that makes stuff more solid? Because I used every other item and ended up with pretty liquid stuff.
    Hi Pete,

The liquid becomes more firm, and when you put in on your scalp, hair it lathers so it will stay.
    Forgot to mention that i use a hair brush like this one http://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-fr...-image12217006
    for easier applying, and then i use my fingers to massage it into my scalp.

here we go again...these "naturall" treatments which are "scalp massage" "boar brushing" "scalp exercising" and then we have herbalisers "oil treatment" check this site out of a guy that regrew hair after a few months of scalp massages.. and read the comments one guy there regrew his hair by doing "scalp exercises" by tom hagrety... http://jdmoyer.com/2015/04/13/hair/#comment-48202

MPB certainly has a natural remedy its called going bald and many men go that route. You guys should go look up immortal some on the regrowth forums who had his own web page and he preached the natural supplement route for many years spouting his evil big pharma spiels. He is gone now and that should tell you how well his regime worked for all the desperate men following him

i mean i think the natural route (oils and herbs) is fine in conjunction with minox/fin. all of the products that Herbaliser uses to make this concoction, nourish the hair, and I think will only enhance your regimen, not hurt it.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    MPB certainly has a natural remedy its called going bald and many men go that route. You guys should go look up immortal some on the regrowth forums who had his own web page and he preached the natural supplement route for many years spouting his evil big pharma spiels. He is gone now and that should tell you how well his regime worked for all the desperate men following him