X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • number5
    • Jul 2015

17M- Maturing hairline or Norwood 1?

Hello everyone,
    As the title implies I am 17 years old and have recently become quite paranoid about my hair, due to the increased (at least perceived) amount of hair fall when sleeping or shampooing. My fathers side of my family is basically all bald, with my father and uncle rapidly balding around 20, while my mothers side retains their hair. What particularly worries me is in the corners of my hair, as well as the slight (miniaturization?) of the end hairs(I do have very fine hair, so might not be miniaturization). Please help me with your insight,
    Thank you!!!
    Attached Files
  • FlightTL
    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by number5
    Hello everyone,
    As the title implies I am 17 years old and have recently become quite paranoid about my hair, due to the increased (at least perceived) amount of hair fall when sleeping or shampooing. My fathers side of my family is basically all bald, with my father and uncle rapidly balding around 20, while my mothers side retains their hair. What particularly worries me is in the corners of my hair, as well as the slight (miniaturization?) of the end hairs(I do have very fine hair, so might not be miniaturization). Please help me with your insight,
    Thank you!!!
    Your hair actually looks great man!

Comment

• Mujtabalingham
      • May 2018

Looks alright.

Comment

Working...