+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2nd procedure

Smile 2nd procedure

On July 9 of this year, almost a year to the day (10th of last year), I had my second procedure with Dr Lindsey. He felt, while talking at a follow-up appointment earlier this year, that he could address the area behind his repair work last year. He further added he could take care of the crown area as well.
    Sitting here at day 4 post-op I can already see that he took care of both objectives. The entire top of my head was addressed and my recovery was pretty much free of any swelling. Have some pain in the donor area but that should be relieved when the stitches are removed.
    Just as last year he and his great staff made me feel comfortable and, per his practice, I was the only client that day.
    As I said last year he is definitely worth a phone call if interested in any hair work (new or repair). I am so glad I made that call last year!!
    I expect this 2nd procedure to be as successful as the repair work last year and my recovery should be much faster.
    With his expertise, credentials, attitude, and great staff, you can not go wrong! If you want to improve your appearance make the call!

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Lindsey's Avatar

Thanks for the kind words. See you thursday to get the sutures out.

Dr. L
    William Lindsey, MD
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Smile

Not a problem. Just telling it like it is!

Dr. Lindsay,
    I have heard nothing but positive things about your HT work. I have a couple quick questions and while I am not sure this is the appropriate place to ask them, I'll go ahead anyways, while we are on the topic of HT's. I had a really thick head of hair, with just slight thinning in the left temple area. I had an HT done by a major chain clinic about 2 years ago and, obviously, have horrible regrets about it. I had BAD TE immediately after for 6 months. Needless to say, over the past two years, I have become a diffuse thinner and really diffuse in the MPB areas. I started fin 4 months ago. Been on minox for 2 years. I am hoping for regrowth and I see some already, but I want to prepare for the future. If I stabilize on fin and thicken my hair somewhat, would you recommend filling in my hair line and crown, only where it is thin?

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Lindsey's Avatar

I'm sorry to hear of your trouble, but its very common. Even in my solo practice, repair work is 40 out of our 130 cases each year. And its always 3 mistakes...the most common being too little hair sprinkled over too much bald head often to "thicken up" and or prevent future loss....my guess is that was what you were sold.

If you are local, come visit. You are welcome to send pics to my office and I will tell you what I think. I doubt if I'd suggest you do anything to your crown...save your donor hair for the front which might thin more with a little more age.

Thanks

Dr. Lindsey
    William Lindsey, MD
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Nice, but what is this thread doing in "Cutting Edge / Future Treatments"?