+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GoingGoing View Post
    This is really not true at all. I'm not sure why you would think that. It says something about a man when he's willing to put in the work to take care of his body, and it improves your overall standing with them. That's not to say all women love juiceheads, since I know some are turned off by them, but if you're sporting a physique that you've clearly spent time on, I assure you, it does not go unnoticed.
    I agree. Women LOVE muscles on men. Love it! Look at Rock and Vin Diesel.

It's weird, every one is so convinced that women really do care a lot about this. It's understandable if, with hair you're a 10 and without it, you're a 5 or 6. Every one of my good looking female friends is dating or married to someone that is balding or already bald. There just really are SO many more factors involved in what attracts women to me. I think us men in general tend to be way more focused on looks when it comes to finding a partner. It's evolutionary that our sex drive influences us more. Are primitive minds want to procreate and, in doing so, we seek women with the best genes possible. Women primarily want men that stay fit, have their lives together, are confident, loyal and charming.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    It's weird, every one is so convinced that women really do care a lot about this. It's understandable if, with hair you're a 10 and without it, you're a 5 or 6. Every one of my good looking female friends is dating or married to someone that is balding or already bald. There just really are SO many more factors involved in what attracts women to me. I think us men in general tend to be way more focused on looks when it comes to finding a partner. It's evolutionary that our sex drive influences us more. Are primitive minds want to procreate and, in doing so, we seek women with the best genes possible. Women primarily want men that stay fit, have their lives together, are confident, loyal and charming.
    Right, it's just not that drastic of a decline, i.e. a 10 does not become a 5. Granted, while there are guys that do look better bald, for the most part most, a man will look better with hair/a solid hairline. There's not denying that...BUT, it's not what many on this forum would leave you to believe. It's not a death sentence. If all else fails, or is not a realistic option for you, just improve other parts of yourself to make up for it, including working on your physique. That's really the most accessible means of compensating for the loss.

There just really are SO many more factors involved in what attracts women to me.
    Wrong. If we're talking about sexual attraction: only your face, and then in second position your body, not your muscles, but your frame and height will matter to women.

The rest is just a bonus and will matter in things like social admiration from her or simply romantic attraction. Acknowledge the difference between sexual and romantic attraction.

No amount of money, status, having your life together, intelligence, ambition and being confident is going to make a woman wet. If you believe otherwise, you're deluded.

Women crave an attractive man just as much as men crave a hot girl. If not more. It's how it goes in nature, the male who appears to have the best genes gets the female.

Why would it be any different for humans? All this confidence and status talk is something that was made up by society to make ugly guys think they would still have a shot.

The truth is, they don't. Not at getting raw sexual attraction from women anyway. Women might settle for them when they have been pumped and dumped by hot NW1's.

But she will not be sexually attracted to an ugly guy and will grow to resent him for not being a tall hot NW1. That's why so many relationships and marriages are unhappy.

Because women are told by society to settle for the less attractive guys by society so that she looks like a good girl. This is a mistake and only breeds hate and misery for both parties.

There was only one girl that refused to continue the date. The rest 3 girls were ok with his bald head. I think that not only a good appearance plays a great role, but also your attitude to the situation and your self confidence. No girls that want to date a shy man and a man with low self esteem. They like self confident guys and guys with sense of humor. So, what I want to say is that we should work on both appearance and positive thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny41 View Post
    So, what I want to say is that we should work on both appearance and positive thinking.
    I agree with you Johny! Girls like physically and mentally strong guys with whom they feel safe and sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny41 View Post
    There was only one girl that refused to continue the date. The rest 3 girls were ok with his bald head. I think that not only a good appearance plays a great role, but also your attitude to the situation and your self confidence. No girls that want to date a shy man and a man with low self esteem. They like self confident guys and guys with sense of humor. So, what I want to say is that we should work on both appearance and positive thinking.
    You are right. Sense of humor is great!

^ All of this is virgin wishful thinking. Experiments have shown that girls decide if they want to sleep with you seconds after meeting you.

It's all based on your looks. They evaluate you in an instant and if they're not attracted to you sexually instantly, then no amount of sense of humor or confidence is going to change the outcome.

You can't act on women's primal sexual attraction, it occurs in a part of her brain not accessible to conscious thought. If she's not attracted, she's not attracted, it's biological.

The sooner you accept that truth, the more peace of mind you will have in your daily life.

Some women will be attracted to you no matter how disadvantaged you think you are. You just have to find them.

But don't lose any of your time on those who are not attracted. Nothing you say or do is going to change their mind.

Agree with this. In my personal experiences I've been quite amazed at how many really attractive girls I've known in high school and college settle down or get married to guys with hair loss. The older you get the less of a stigma it becomes to women. Obviously not all girls are going to be this way but I've been surprised at how many don't seem bothered by it. Yes, most people look better with hair but I think you hit it right on the head when you said there are so many other factors at play. And that's not to make anyone feel better it's just a fact. Sadly it's people like Fred who spew garbage on this forum and ruin it for other the members.

Quote Originally Posted by hdude46 View Post
    Agree with this. In my personal experiences I've been quite amazed at how many really attractive girls I've known in high school and college settle down or get married to guys with hair loss. The older you get the less of a stigma it becomes to women. Obviously not all girls are going to be this way but I've been surprised at how many don't seem bothered by it. Yes, most people look better with hair but I think you hit it right on the head when you said there are so many other factors at play. And that's not to make anyone feel better it's just a fact. Sadly it's people like Fred who spew garbage on this forum and ruin it for other the members.
    Of course they will settle for an unattractive (bald) guy once they're tired of having been pumped and dumped by tall hot NW1's during their 20's.

Hooray! All bald men should be happy about old hags who have had dozens of dicks inside them giving finally giving them a chance.

Right.