+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default THE BALD EXPERIMENT! Do girls care?

Hey guys,
    What do you think about this experiment?

This is exactly why we spend so much time, energy and money on combatting hair loss. Nobody likes a bald head, it just does not look good in 99% of the cases. It's literally the only deal breaker with some of these girls! It's surely not the principle of lying, superficial b!tches don't give anything about that.

Things like these have to stop, I really really hope new treatments will come through in the near future.

Yes, girls care. Generally they care a lot.

But, you be able to survive without hair if you were looking godlike before.

Other than that: At the end of the video he states he will interview girls on it. This is a major mistake, asking women if being bald is a big deal, as a bald guy in person will leave you with lots of dishonest answers to not hurt your feelings. It's like it triggers a defense mechanism in women. I have a short friend that have asked women if they care about height, suddenly the majority says "No!" - but when you look on their dates and actions it tells a different story.

If they make the guy feel good they might still be able to drain him of resources, like the one girl that rejected him in the video still wanting the flowers.

I really don't think most girls care either way, well at least girls who are into their 20s, but it's not about whether you have hair or not, it's how you look without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    I really don't think most girls care either way, well at least girls who are into their 20s, but it's not about whether you have hair or not, it's how you look without it.
    Especially if you have muscles, and just cut it off, women LOVE that!

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Especially if you have muscles, and just cut it off, women LOVE that!
    You're an expert on women now??? When did this happen? How do you go from not getting laid in over a decade to knowing anything about what women want? You are so full of it.

Women don't care about traits that can be faked, like muscles. They care about traits like your face, your height and your frame.

They want genuine healthy genes, they don't want to be tricked into thinking you have healthy genes. Women have evolved to be able to tell the difference.

+1 Notcool. It wouldn't surprise me that the vast majority of people giving opinions and advice about women are in fact virgins.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Women don't care about traits that can be faked, like muscles. They care about traits like your face, your height and your frame.

They want genuine healthy genes, they don't want to be tricked into thinking you have healthy genes. Women have evolved to be able to tell the difference.

+1 Notcool. It wouldn't surprise me that the vast majority of people giving opinions and advice about women are in fact virgins.
    And what about traits like Intelligence and Ambition? Actually, intelligence should be the #1 desirable trait for women. One benefit of being bald is that bald men are perceived as more intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    And what about traits like Intelligence and Ambition? Actually, intelligence should be the #1 desirable trait for women. One benefit of being bald is that bald men are perceived as more intelligent.
    No, looking healthy should be the #1 desirable trait. Doesn't matter if you are high on intelligence if you are deformed you wont pull ladies like a Cristiano Ronaldo

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Women don't care about traits that can be faked, like muscles.
    This is really not true at all. I'm not sure why you would think that. It says something about a man when he's willing to put in the work to take care of his body, and it improves your overall standing with them. That's not to say all women love juiceheads, since I know some are turned off by them, but if you're sporting a physique that you've clearly spent time on, I assure you, it does not go unnoticed.