+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Of course they will settle for an unattractive (bald) guy once they're tired of having been pumped and dumped by tall hot NW1's during their 20's.

Hooray! All bald men should be happy about old hags who have had dozens of dicks inside them giving finally giving them a chance.

Right.
    Pumped and dumped? Good god. You're a clown. Sorry you've had so much trouble getting laid, although it's not hard to see why.

I don't know if girls care or not on your 30's+, but at least as a teen, I can totally say that they do care... and having weak hair/bald spot(s) is enough of a turn off for them to somehow avoid you (been there, sadly)

Quote Originally Posted by hdude46 View Post
    Pumped and dumped? Good god. You're a clown. Sorry you've had so much trouble getting laid, although it's not hard to see why.
    I have no trouble getting laid. Got a long-term girlfriend and girls flirting with me on a regular basis. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    I have no trouble getting laid. Got a long-term girlfriend and girls flirting with me on a regular basis. Try again.
    Yeah, don't believe you. If that were true you wouldn't be here bitching and moaning and posting the utter nonsense that you do. Have a good one pal.

Quote Originally Posted by hdude46 View Post
    Yeah, don't believe you. If that were true you wouldn't be here bitching and moaning and posting the utter nonsense that you do. Have a good one pal.
    Where am I bitching and moaning again? I'm just stating facts, facts you don't want to face because you're afraid. Have fun burying your head in the sand.

you know any guys who think a bald chic looks more attractive then one with hair? I sure don't. its no different for chics. men just look better with hair period. in fact, id say its a total deal breaker for 50-70% of women out there.

I think if ur black or hispanic its less of a deal breaker tho. but for white dudes its much higher imo.

anyone who thinks otherwise is simply bullshiiting themselves..... which is exactly why were all on this forum and any other forum cause we want our hair back. it aint rocket science.

although, I am pretty much bald I really don't have a hard time meeting women and gettn laid but I am 100% positive that if I had hair a LOT more attractive women wud be interested in me. especially the younger women.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    And what about traits like Intelligence and Ambition? Actually, intelligence should be the #1 desirable trait for women. One benefit of being bald is that bald men are perceived as more intelligent.
    looks will take precedence over ANYTHING period. I mean as long as ur not a total loser of course.

Lol, fred is always getting bashed by someone. Unfortunately, he's right. And it really does seem like people are afraid of the truth.

Some of you guys need to swallow the red pill.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Lol, fred is always getting bashed by someone. Unfortunately, he's right. And it really does seem like people are afraid of the truth.

Some of you guys need to swallow the red pill.

Look at Kelly Slater and Michael Jordan. They have HOT wives!

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Look at Kelly Slater and Michael Jordan. They have HOT wives!
    They're also filthy rich and famous. But those attributes didn't have an impact on them getting hot wives right?