THE BALD EXPERIMENT! Do girls care?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Artista
    • Apr 2010

That was a good video that Saleh Erakat made!
    I commend him for creating that video...
    Obviously, he IS being realistic and accepts what hairloss/balding is.
    It would be great to have a conversation with Saleh Erakat!

Guys should NOT BE bothered by women who would would not accept them only due to hairloss!!
    In my young past, I did not demean or turn down a decent woman because they had some type of physical issue or were not 100% pretty..
    I dated women back then because they were DECENT, NICE women, not because they were 100%beautiful or the sexiest ones around.

Comment

• FlightTL
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Artista

Guys should NOT BE bothered by women who would would not accept them only due to hairloss!!
      In my young past, I did not demean or turn down a decent woman because they had some type of physical issue or were not 100% pretty..
      I dated women back then because they were DECENT, NICE women, not because they were 100%beautiful or the sexiest ones around.
      You are right Artista+ beauty is in the eye of the beholder so we are all attracted to different women.

Comment

• FlightTL
        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Artista

You are right Artista+ beauty is in the eye of the beholder so we are all attracted to different women.

Comment

• StayThick
          • Oct 2012

I usually don't like to comment on threads like this because I think the answer is quite frankly common sense, but watching that video was painful. However, it's reality.

Anybody who thinks being bald or balding doesn't impact women and their perception of you physically or in general is downright delusional and naive. Of course there is somebody out there for everyone. Midgets, short, fat, tall...people from all ends of the spectrum can find someone to be with I truly believe that, but if you think for a second a girl doesn't care if you're bald or not, especially when meeting for the very first time, you're out of your mind.

I had a friend have this exact situation in the video happen but in real life. Met a girl via match, he showed basic photos on his profile (had a decent hairline, but severe crown and scalp thinning) and then eventually arranged a first date with a girl he really was excited about. He drove 3 hours to meet her on their arranged "date" and when he first went to introduce herself he told me verbatim "her eyes went straight to my head and her reaction was downright disgust." Long story short, she stuck around for a few minutes to not come across like a complete ass and then went to the bathroom and she never showed up again. Probably left through a window or back door. I mean really? Granted, not all girls would do this or as cold hearted, but internally they couldn't leave quick enough.

He's married now (again somebody out there for everyone) but he says that has scarred him to this day. He said she was a complete smoke show and from then on knew his hairloss was going to limit his dating pool and lower his standards.

It's just a fact and not a damn person on here can tell me otherwise. I've seen too many situations in real life where somebody being bald versus having hair has limited the girls they truly want. It sucks but it's reality. That's why we are on this site refusing to give up.

I know I will never give in to my bad hair genes.

Comment

• baldozer
            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by fred970
            And in the vast majority of cases, they had no choice and were forced to marry the ugly bald guy. Against, argument easily dismissed.

Women have always despised baldness. Accept this simple truth and move on.
            It depends on how much baldness affects your looks. I'm a NW7 but still quite handsome, or so does my wife think. And I don't even shave my head. I have short hair on sides and a short beard. Looks great IMO.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by baldozer
              I'm a NW7 but still quite handsome, or so does my wife think. And I don't even shave my head. I have short hair on sides and a short beard. Looks great IMO.
              My mom thinks I'm handsome, and that's all that matters.

Comment

• baldozer
                • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
                My mom thinks I'm handsome, and that's all that matters.
                Well, if you look in the mirror and feel satisfied, it means you look good.

Comment

• FlightTL
                  • Jun 2011

It depends on how much baldness affects your looks. I'm a NW7 but still quite handsome, or so does my wife think. And I don't even shave my head. I have short hair on sides and a short beard. Looks great IMO.
                  Yes, and look at Kelly Slater....He is voted the most handsome man in sports....Baldozer is correct, and I'm glad he pulls off the look well.

Comment

• sagat
                    • Jul 2015

The cold hard truth. Yes they do care. Particularly in your 20's and early 30's. Here I am standing in at social event and looking 10+ years older than everyone else. Every week I get a comment about my lack of hair which is a huge slap in the face. What am I suppose to do? Give them shit back or joke about it? I can't do anything about it unlike weight and acne. My MPB was aggressive pretty much gone at 22.

Without hair every other facial structure has to be near perfect. It can be pulled off only if you have a masculine face (jaw line, forward eye bridge, thick eyebrows). HGH and testosterone will masculize the face. These doctors won't prescribe HGH and or testosterone too at least improve ourselves but prescribe fin.

rant over

Comment

• baldozer
                      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by sagat
                      The cold hard truth. Yes they do care. Particularly in your 20's and early 30's. Here I am standing in at social event and looking 10+ years older than everyone else. Every week I get a comment about my lack of hair which is a huge slap in the face. What am I suppose to do? Give them shit back or joke about it? I can't do anything about it unlike weight and acne. My MPB was aggressive pretty much gone at 22.

Without hair every other facial structure has to be near perfect. It can be pulled off only if you have a masculine face (jaw line, forward eye bridge, thick eyebrows). HGH and testosterone will masculize the face. These doctors won't prescribe HGH and or testosterone too at least improve ourselves but prescribe fin.

rant over
                      I do have forward eye bridge and thick eyebrows, so that helps I think. However, I don't have a strong jaw or chin. In that case, just grow a beard.

Comment

• FlightTL
                        • Jun 2011

I do have forward eye bridge and thick eyebrows, so that helps I think. However, I don't have a strong jaw or chin. In that case, just grow a beard.
                        The Rock head shape is perfect

Comment

• RanDave
                          • Nov 2014

Well, if you look in the mirror and feel satisfied, it means you look good.
                          Well said, Baldozer.
                          As I always say, self perception is the main key here.

Comment

• RanDave
                            • Nov 2014

Guys with Rock's shape of head are lucky. Though not all of us have this shape, there are other different stylistic tricks that can help achieve a good look.

Comment

• fred970
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by RanDave
                              Well said, Baldozer.
                              As I always say, self perception is the main key here.
                              Nonsense. How others perceive you is key.

Comment

• Jedgreen
                                • Apr 2015

I think the main question is: are you a lovable person?
                                I mean, for real. Are you lovable?

Comment

Working...