+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mlamber5 View Post
    Pretty much my thoughts exactly. I'm NW 4, I couldn't give a rats ass about staying at NW 4 from now until eternity. I'm only interesting in reversing my NW level. When something comes out that can do that effectively, then ill get excited. The mere fact that we are still not able to effectively regrow hair in 2015 never ceases to have me bewildered. Why is this so damn hard to do lol. The fact that we aren't able to effectively regrow yet makes me think that someone, somewhere, must be close to figuring this out once and for all.
    Well, if you could stop further loss and have a HT done, wouldn't that be pretty much be the same / the cure?
    It would be sufficient for NW4s.

Quote Originally Posted by Xoxo View Post
    Well, if you could stop further loss and have a HT done, wouldn't that be pretty much be the same / the cure?
    Personally if I could halt my hair lost I'd pretty much call that a cure. Have a small transplant to fix my hairline and happy days.

Quote Originally Posted by Xoxo View Post
    So long as it would not be an anti androgen that stops further loss, and I had enough donor area to cover the area that needs covered, then yes that would work. What would be preferred is definitely something that either regrows dormant follicles or is actual new hair being transplanted.

It seems like everyone has their own take on what this treatment is capable of... After watching the video replicel definitely seems to be alluding to the fact that it will bring back dormant hair, so why is it people keep saying nope it's all maintenance sorry... Where does it say anything about being merely for maintaining?

Quote Originally Posted by Slam1523 View Post
    It seems like everyone has their own take on what this treatment is capable of... After watching the video replicel definitely seems to be alluding to the fact that it will bring back dormant hair, so why is it people keep saying nope it's all maintenance sorry... Where does it say anything about being merely for maintaining?
    Because Phase I clinical trials showed poor results and everyone posted their theories and predictions as facts and others believed them.

None of the comments matter until we see Phase II results. Until then, nobody has much to say about what will, will not, may or may not work.

Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Slam1523 View Post
    Ignore them. They stated a cure for pattern baldness. Not just halting or maintenance. Best thing you can do is stay off this forum, it's toxic.

http://mobile.cosmeticsdesign-asia.c...-says-Shiseido

Replicel posted this on their FB page. So Shiseido is stating a full cure (maintenance and regrowth). However Replicel replied one of my emails saying they are not expecting much in terms of regrowth.
    Maybe Shiseido has something else on hands??

Question

http://mobile.cosmeticsdesign-asia.c...-says-Shiseido

Replicel posted this on their FB page. So Shiseido is stating a full cure (maintenance and regrowth). However Replicel replied one of my emails saying they are not expecting much in terms of regrowth.
    Maybe Shiseido has something else on their hands??

Cool you will be ok

Quote Originally Posted by Paul73 View Post
    I wish i could say the same. But i´m afraid that in three years i will be a NW5. I am at the NW3+ scale at the moment. So if Replicel only stops the baldness process, it won´t help me. If it was available today, i could use it to halt my hair loss and then a HT could fix the frontal bald area
    Dude, its gonna work. Before you know will be getting all the chicks, just focus on s career right now and when the time comes you gone rock out.

guys, they said on their fb page that they found the cure. When you read their claims it is more than halting hair loss. I dont think company on this scale will make false claims. We just need to wait phase II results. We should lock replicel topic until then. Right now all we need is photos....