+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Hopefully. I just hope it's cheaper than a HT. do you think it could do anything with your hairline/temples for people in NW2-3 stages ?

I will pay the price if the stuff halts hairloss forever, I'm not concerned about regrowth!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I will pay the price if the stuff halts hairloss forever, I'm not concerned about regrowth!
    I wish i could say the same. But i´m afraid that in three years i will be a NW5. I am at the NW3+ scale at the moment. So if Replicel only stops the baldness process, it won´t help me. If it was available today, i could use it to halt my hair loss and then a HT could fix the frontal bald area

Doesn't matter if you're a Norwood 20, this is going to work for everybody. It's going to kick start your cells to grow new hair, everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Doesn't matter if you're a Norwood 20, this is going to work for everybody. It's going to kick start your cells to grow new hair, everywhere.
    I don't think this is true. I remember seeing a YT video of a talkshow from shiseido. IIRC they said that if the follicle is dead, replicell won't help. Atleast till now. Maybe they will find a way to activate hair growth to a completely bald NW 999 person.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Yea right

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Then you're alone - no one is going to be content with something that doesn't grow hair. In fact, growing hair is the number one priority, not secession of hair loss. As long as the procedure is repeatable, then I'm fine if it doesn't halt hair loss. I'd just "top off" from time to time to maintain my hair.

Hair growth is critical - without it, there's no point in bringing a new treatment to market.

Don't you think if there was anything to definitively show it works/will work, the proof would be available? Nothing has been released to make me believe they will cure anything, so just wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Occulus View Post
    Then you're alone - no one is going to be content with something that doesn't grow hair. In fact, growing hair is the number one priority, not secession of hair loss. As long as the procedure is repeatable, then I'm fine if it doesn't halt hair loss. I'd just "top off" from time to time to maintain my hair.

Hair growth is critical - without it, there's no point in bringing a new treatment to market.
    Pretty much my thoughts exactly. I'm NW 4, I couldn't give a rats ass about staying at NW 4 from now until eternity. I'm only interesting in reversing my NW level. When something comes out that can do that effectively, then ill get excited. The mere fact that we are still not able to effectively regrow hair in 2015 never ceases to have me bewildered. Why is this so damn hard to do lol. The fact that we aren't able to effectively regrow yet makes me think that someone, somewhere, must be close to figuring this out once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemo View Post
    Don't you think if there was anything to definitively show it works/will work, the proof would be available? Nothing has been released to make me believe they will cure anything, so just wait and see.
    Well they did release some pictures didn't they? But they haven't even done a phase 2 trial and I'm sure in phase 1 it was only a few injections in like one site? It is a case of just waiting.