will Replicel really work in 2018!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dackam1
    • May 2015

Thought that may be the case. I was on Propecia 1mg a day for six years but stopped last year due to sides getting worse.. Don't know if its worth while but gonna try generic Fin .25mg daily to see if that helps with less side effects.. I have sent Dr Basinga an enquiry also.

I really hope they give us a real treatment soon!!

Comment

• luiza
      • Jun 2015

Has someone tried to contact Shiseido instead of Replicel? They are the ones who are claiming that have found the cure, so they are the ones who should give us answers. Replicel shares Shiseido claims on FB but when asked about it, they don't give us real answers.

Comment

• lacazette
        • May 2015

Shiseido opens research facility dedicated to hair regeneration

Shiseido Co., Ltd. announces plans to open the Shiseido Cell-Processing and Expansion Center (SPEC) on May 1, 2014. The center, located in the Kobe Biomedical Innovation Cluster in Kobe, Japan, will centralize research and development on hair regenerative medicine with an aim toward commercialization.

SPEC will be located in the Business Support Center for Biomedical Research Activities, a core facility in the Kobe Biomedical Innovation Cluster consisting of research and CPC sections. It has been built to provide support and space for research and commercialization of regenerative medicine

The Kobe Biomedical Innovation Cluster is one of the core bases of the Kansai Innovation International Strategic Comprehensive Special Zone designated by the Japanese government to promote industrial development in advanced medicine and to provide a competitive advantage in the international market. It is the largest national cluster zone specialized in life sciences, with the focus on promoting translation of leading scientific research and advanced knowledge in regenerative medicine into clinical use."

Comment

• dackam1
          • May 2015

Originally posted by mcarpenter089
          This thread is not about fue!!!! So i would like you to use a little common sense next time before commenting take care.
          Ok take a chill pill.. the question was intended to see if other members thought Replicel would be worth holding off for. Just wanted to see if people thought Replicel could really work by 2018.

Comment

• Jasari
            • May 2011

Originally posted by dackam1
            Ok take a chill pill.. the question was intended to see if other members thought Replicel would be worth holding off for. Just wanted to see if people thought Replicel could really work by 2018.
            Not sure why that guy was having a whinge… Anyway - Your post is still on topic. I can't see why a hair transplant would have any negative effect. If you are filling somewhere which has miniaturised to the point of being cosmetically bald. You won't need replicel to work there because you have a donor hair in place.

The areas surrounding this hair will be fine. I have had FUE in and around existing hairs and they have remained intact. In this case, if they ever start to experience thinning [Assuming a future treatment works] they will be receptive to these treatments. Heck, they're receptive to Minox.

Comment

• dackam1
              • May 2015

Originally posted by Jasari
              Not sure why that guy was having a whinge… Anyway - Your post is still on topic. I can't see why a hair transplant would have any negative effect. If you are filling somewhere which has miniaturised to the point of being cosmetically bald. You won't need replicel to work there because you have a donor hair in place.

The areas surrounding this hair will be fine. I have had FUE in and around existing hairs and they have remained intact. In this case, if they ever start to experience thinning [Assuming a future treatment works] they will be receptive to these treatments. Heck, they're receptive to Minox.
              That's good to hear. Thanks for the helpful reply.

Comment

• mcarpenter089
                • Mar 2015

Originally posted by dackam1
                That's good to hear. Thanks for the helpful reply.
                Sorry man. I just got a lil frustrated

Comment

• mcarpenter089
                  • Mar 2015

I wonder how replicel will change my life

Comment

• mcarpenter089
                    • Mar 2015

replicell

They just posted new news on website!!!Ft

Comment

• JayM
                      • Apr 2015

where? I couldn't find anything?

Comment

• hellouser
                        • May 2012

Originally posted by mcarpenter089
                        I wonder how replicel will change my life
                        If it works, think of your life before baldness. That's how it'll change it; complete reversal. Only difference now is that you'll appreciated your hair even more.

Comment

• failly
                          • Jul 2015

Some news

"The company RepliCel Life Sciences recently received a notification from the United States Patent and Trademark Office relative to “RepliCel’s technology for preparing populations of dermal sheath cup cells for its hair regeneration procedure”.
                          These cells and the technology around it are used to treat patients with androgenetic alopecia, also known as pattern hair loss. With this notification, RepliCel can now issue patents in the United States, Australia and the European Union."

Comment

• failly
                            • Jul 2015

Originally posted by hellouser
                            If it works, think of your life before baldness. That's how it'll change it; complete reversal. Only difference now is that you'll appreciated your hair even more.
                            I am still wondering how it can completely reverse hair loss. Someone on NW47283 has dead follicles due to shrinkage(am I right?), how can these produce terminal hairs again?

I of course hope that this is the case, but I just can't imagine it.

Comment

• JayM
                              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by failly
                              I am still wondering how it can completely reverse hair loss. Someone on NW47283 has dead follicles due to shrinkage(am I right?), how can these produce terminal hairs again?

I of course hope that this is the case, but I just can't imagine it.
                              Well we don't know if it can completely reverse hairloss. That's why everyone is so anxious waiting. Just read what replicel states and that's all we have got. That's what they think is happening and how they think it could "cure" baldness, even if that was just a statement from their partner shiseido.

Comment

• Renee
                                • Jul 2015

It's all hype to push the stock price higher. They will say whatever to inflate the share price.

Comment

Working...