X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tjmc84
    • Jul 2015

Thinning crown???

Hi,

Was looking for some advice, I have recently become a bit paranoid about losing my hair after passing 30. I have noticed that some of my hair is falling out in the bath ( about 8-10 strands once I have got out). Its happened for as long as I can rem (my hair is quite long and thick) but have become worried now. Think hairline is fine at the front but not so sure about the crown? (PIC attached)

As my hair is quite thick and long it would be very noticeable if I started to bald so would crop it short if it were the case. When I look at pics of my crown I definitely think it looks like a bald patch, but not sure if I'm just being paranoid!

Any opinions are welcomed!

Thanks
    Attached Files
  • Ohthehair
    • Oct 2014

Looks like your crown. And your natural part. Certainly no expert, but that doesn't look thin.

Comment

• hairlessllama
      • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Tjmc84
      Hi,

Was looking for some advice, I have recently become a bit paranoid about losing my hair after passing 30. I have noticed that some of my hair is falling out in the bath ( about 8-10 strands once I have got out). Its happened for as long as I can rem (my hair is quite long and thick) but have become worried now. Think hairline is fine at the front but not so sure about the crown? (PIC attached)

As my hair is quite thick and long it would be very noticeable if I started to bald so would crop it short if it were the case. When I look at pics of my crown I definitely think it looks like a bald patch, but not sure if I'm just being paranoid!

Any opinions are welcomed!

Thanks
      It sounds like you're under quite a bit of stress. It's understandable that losing hair at any age can take a toll on you psychologically, emotionally and even physically. I started losing my hair when I was 22, got my first HT at 26 and 3 more after for a total of 4. I'm 36 now and my hair looks horrible but at least it has stopped falling out..i think... I personally don't think you have anything to worry about and from that photo it looks like you still have lots of hair.

Comment

Working...