Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DepressedByHairLoss
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Hairmore
    Well, I based the 50% on what I hear people tell about their friends and family when we talk about hair loss. Most tell about some friend or family member does not care and is just getting balder. When I talk to others who suffer from hair loss, I always see that they are interested in treatments, but that there are a lot of them that still do not pursue any treatment because they do not trust any remedies out there. So, it is very subjective. Perhaps everyone would make use of a hair loss if it was available under 40 bucks a month.
    What I hear all the time is people talk about others that they know who are balding and assume that they are OK with it because they get up and function every day, yet they themselves have not and could not allowed themselves to go bald. I remember reading about one survey which found that although the vast majority of balding men are indeed bothered by hair loss, only a scant sliver of them actually use today's treatments. That really goes to show that the vast majority of hair loss sufferers view today's treatments as being limited and very mediocre, and illustrates how desperately we need new and better treatments.

Comment

• dutchguyhanging
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by DepressedByHairLoss
      What I hear all the time is people talk about others that they know who are balding and assume that they are OK with it because they get up and function every day, yet they themselves have not and could not allowed themselves to go bald. I remember reading about one survey which found that although the vast majority of balding men are indeed bothered by hair loss, only a scant sliver of them actually use today's treatments. That really goes to show that the vast majority of hair loss sufferers view today's treatments as being limited and very mediocre, and illustrates how desperately we need new and better treatments.
      exactly.. i am actually one of them. I dont use any treatments and I am Nw5. after all why should i? taking drugs every day for the rest of my life doesnt really make sense for my health. but it doesnt mean i dont care about my baldness. I can give up to 70K if there is a cure out there. and I know many of my friends would do the same....
      thats why I dont believe people saying no one really cares about hairloss. there is huge money in this market

Comment

• polios
        • Oct 2015

Originally posted by DepressedByHairLoss
        That really goes to show that the vast majority of hair loss sufferers view today's treatments as being limited and very mediocre, and illustrates how desperately we need new and better treatments.
        Really hope that these new patents will make a change to this in the next 5 years. A lot of exiting research is going on at the moment. I hope that there will be at least something as effective as Finasteride that has less side effect. I would like to take Finasteride, but these possible side effects are scary.

Comment

Working...