+ Reply to Thread

Default How much are Ht's

I was wondering what the price range would be for a decent Ht at the temple area? Where the peaks are. I might need one in a few years and I just want to cover up my peaks.

It really depends on where you are looking to have it done (location), what method you would be interested in (fue vs fut), etc.. You should upload a pic of the area that you are looking to treat for a better suggestion because some people have large heads some have small.. Your loss could be minimal and for fut at a VERY renowned clinic, I was quoted 5,800 or 6k. Can't remember, but that was 1200 grafts int and a little below my entire hairline. Fue is great if you have minimal loss though because you really don't need to be bothered by the linear scar. Dr. Cole in Georgia is great at fue and has good pricing. Also, dr.'s in turkey are amazing as well as dr.'s in Canada. You just have to kind of be more in depth with your question some more for a better answer

More than anything, first consider the skill and reputation of the surgeon before giving any serious consideration of the cost.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Pricing varies quite a bit, even with well known docs. It can be $2 or it can be $10. Depend on where youbwant to ho and who you feel comfortable with. I think there is no difference in quality based on pricing, it is just patient preference in the end. Best of luck and do look into docs who have substantial results posted, especially for your particular hairloss concern.

Inactive

As already mentioned, the prices are all over the map depending on your location, type of procedure, how many grafts you need, etc. Your first priority should be to finding the best doctor for you. The price should be secondary.

If you're looking for what could be considered "average" though, I would say that in the States, FUT is on average $4 per graft, and FUE around $8 a graft. Again, there are lots of factors that go into the pricing, but this is a good ballpark estimate.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.