Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • winkywoo
    • Dec 2014

Think I'm seeing improvements?

Hey guys. So I've been on minox and nizoral since April 2015, and I started fin in late May. I didn't realize until I compared these pictures from December 2014 before any treatment and a picture from today, but I think I'm already seeing improvements? What do you guys think? Is it looking better to you? Pic number 1 is from December 2014, and picture 2 is from today.
    Attached Files
  • RanDave
    • Nov 2014

Hello. As for me, your hairline has improved and dropped a little bit down. I'm not really sure, but according to the photo it seems so. My congratulations.

Comment

• winkywoo
      • Dec 2014

Thank you for responding! I'm glad to know somebody else thinks they see it too.

Comment

• mariaabril
        • Jul 2015

Originally posted by winkywoo
        Hey guys. So I've been on minox and nizoral since April 2015, and I started fin in late May. I didn't realize until I compared these pictures from December 2014 before any treatment and a picture from today, but I think I'm already seeing improvements? What do you guys think? Is it looking better to you? Pic number 1 is from December 2014, and picture 2 is from today.
        great improvement! Which therapy you are using? Please PM me

Comment

• 91jmcginnes
          • May 2014

Seems like you've made a really good improvement man, very nice. Have u had any side effects while on finstaeride?

Comment

• atilla123
            • Apr 2015

nizoral cream or shampoo ?

Comment

• winkywoo
              • Dec 2014

Originally posted by mariaabril
              great improvement! Which therapy you are using? Please PM me
              Hi! I'm on 1mg fin, rogaine 5% liquid once daily and Nizoral 2% shampoo twice a week.

Comment

• winkywoo
                • Dec 2014

Originally posted by 91jmcginnes
                Seems like you've made a really good improvement man, very nice. Have u had any side effects while on finstaeride?

Thank you! About the first or second week, it was a little bit more of a task to get an erection but that went after about a week. Other than that nothing!

Comment

• Artista
                  • Apr 2010

Winky' YES there certainly is good IMPROVEMENT to your hair bro!! Congrats!!

Comment

Working...