proof that women don't care...... - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default proof that women don't care......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6hBfBRrBlU

the reason why bald guys think they'll lose out with women is because most of them lose all their confidence along with their hair...... its not the hair.. it never was the hair..

I don't think that guys here take issue with the fact of not having hair, it's how they look without hair. I'm sure that most guys here wouldn't mind going bald if they looked great, but unfortunately, that's not the case.

Yeah... if you're 6'1" and ****y as hell. :/

I'm really enjoying this guy's videos. I'm not one to believe everything I see on the internet, but it seems genuine. Sure, perhaps it's because it fits a narrative that I want to hear, but he's not even an exceptionally good looking guy, and he's clearly doing pretty well despite his death sentence of baldness (if you would believe what you read on this forum).

It goes to show there's A LOT more to a person than a head of hair. Get over it.

Ye its true they don't care. As long as you are a confident person. Not everyone is. With my hair, I was the quiet nice guy who girls wanted to know more about. Without it, I'm just the quiet guy that they literally will not pay the slightest bit of attention to unless I have the confidence to impose my personality on a room. I don't. You can't change who you are. I hate that argument. Anytime I complain about it I'm just being 'weak' because look at so and so, they are bald and they are successful and confident and outgoing and do well with women. They were like that anyway. You can't change who you are. Being bald literally took who I was at 18 and just tore me up into little pieces and 8 years later I'm still trying to find a way to feel like me again.

I don't know about most women, but I just can't imagine not liking a bald head. Bald heads are sensual. So very nice to touch...
    Look, this balding guy shaved his hair and still looks attractive

The image downloaded from the source.

fits some, doesnt fit others.

some woman like it/don't care about it, some don't/do.

but i can imagine if it doesn't fit, about a rough 75% of all 'your' choices are going to be be lost.

The guy in the video has very good game. Very natural a and playful. He doesn't come off as a creap

Quote Originally Posted by recedoroy View Post
    Ye its true they don't care. As long as you are a confident person. Not everyone is. With my hair, I was the quiet nice guy who girls wanted to know more about. Without it, I'm just the quiet guy that they literally will not pay the slightest bit of attention to unless I have the confidence to impose my personality on a room. I don't. You can't change who you are. I hate that argument. Anytime I complain about it I'm just being 'weak' because look at so and so, they are bald and they are successful and confident and outgoing and do well with women. They were like that anyway. You can't change who you are. Being bald literally took who I was at 18 and just tore me up into little pieces and 8 years later I'm still trying to find a way to feel like me again.
    This. I've seen that guy's videos before, and he does have very good game, and it does demonstrate that women are attracted to confidence more than anything else (and I'd even go so far as to say that women respond to any kind of interest, so long as it's respectful and isn't creepy), and the guy who literally wrote the book on 'the game', Neil Strauss, is also bald, and he says the same thing. But recedoroy is right, some guys simply can't be like that - recedoroy is one, and I'm one too. I could force myself to be like the guy in that video for about 3 minutes, but then I'd be so exhausted I'd have to go and lie down for a week to recover. I've had an HT that has given me an excellent result, and I'm tall, and I'm married, and all those things, but there's still no way I could be confident like that guy. You can't change who you are.