Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sootellme
    • Jul 2015

proof that women don't care......

THE SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR DATING & LIFE STRUGGLES ►►► https://go.honestsignalz.com/transformation-----------------------------------------------------...

the reason why bald guys think they'll lose out with women is because most of them lose all their confidence along with their hair...... its not the hair.. it never was the hair..
  • Buster
    • Jul 2012

I don't think that guys here take issue with the fact of not having hair, it's how they look without hair. I'm sure that most guys here wouldn't mind going bald if they looked great, but unfortunately, that's not the case.

Comment

• jamesst11
      • Jun 2014

Yeah... if you're 6'1" and ****y as hell. :/

Comment

• GoingGoing
        • May 2014

I'm really enjoying this guy's videos. I'm not one to believe everything I see on the internet, but it seems genuine. Sure, perhaps it's because it fits a narrative that I want to hear, but he's not even an exceptionally good looking guy, and he's clearly doing pretty well despite his death sentence of baldness (if you would believe what you read on this forum).

It goes to show there's A LOT more to a person than a head of hair. Get over it.

Comment

• recedoroy
          • Mar 2014

Ye its true they don't care. As long as you are a confident person. Not everyone is. With my hair, I was the quiet nice guy who girls wanted to know more about. Without it, I'm just the quiet guy that they literally will not pay the slightest bit of attention to unless I have the confidence to impose my personality on a room. I don't. You can't change who you are. I hate that argument. Anytime I complain about it I'm just being 'weak' because look at so and so, they are bald and they are successful and confident and outgoing and do well with women. They were like that anyway. You can't change who you are. Being bald literally took who I was at 18 and just tore me up into little pieces and 8 years later I'm still trying to find a way to feel like me again.

Comment

• ashleysummer
            • Jul 2015

I don't know about most women, but I just can't imagine not liking a bald head. Bald heads are sensual. So very nice to touch...
            Look, this balding guy shaved his hair and still looks attractive

The image downloaded from the source.

Comment

• Loony
              • Dec 2015

fits some, doesnt fit others.

some woman like it/don't care about it, some don't/do.

Comment

• Loony
                • Dec 2015

but i can imagine if it doesn't fit, about a rough 75% of all 'your' choices are going to be be lost.

Comment

• NOhairNOlife
                  • Dec 2014

The guy in the video has very good game. Very natural a and playful. He doesn't come off as a creap

Comment

• clee984
                    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by recedoroy
                    Ye its true they don't care. As long as you are a confident person. Not everyone is. With my hair, I was the quiet nice guy who girls wanted to know more about. Without it, I'm just the quiet guy that they literally will not pay the slightest bit of attention to unless I have the confidence to impose my personality on a room. I don't. You can't change who you are. I hate that argument. Anytime I complain about it I'm just being 'weak' because look at so and so, they are bald and they are successful and confident and outgoing and do well with women. They were like that anyway. You can't change who you are. Being bald literally took who I was at 18 and just tore me up into little pieces and 8 years later I'm still trying to find a way to feel like me again.
                    This. I've seen that guy's videos before, and he does have very good game, and it does demonstrate that women are attracted to confidence more than anything else (and I'd even go so far as to say that women respond to any kind of interest, so long as it's respectful and isn't creepy), and the guy who literally wrote the book on 'the game', Neil Strauss, is also bald, and he says the same thing. But recedoroy is right, some guys simply can't be like that - recedoroy is one, and I'm one too. I could force myself to be like the guy in that video for about 3 minutes, but then I'd be so exhausted I'd have to go and lie down for a week to recover. I've had an HT that has given me an excellent result, and I'm tall, and I'm married, and all those things, but there's still no way I could be confident like that guy. You can't change who you are.

Comment

• alex777
                      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by ashleysummer
                      I don't know about most women, but I just can't imagine not liking a bald head. Bald heads are sensual. So very nice to touch...

I hate how in most cases it kind of forces you to maintain that beard. He'd look a lot worse if he didn't have it.

Comment

• Cartech78
                        • Feb 2016

The fact is , some women dont care, but some do . The guy above can do the bald look , but when i do it , i look like Dr Evil. Add the decrease in confidence in not feeling like you look your best , and it very much matters . I will finish with , any women that being bald is a make or break deal with , i dont want to be with anyway .

Comment

• GNX
                          • Dec 2012

um no...

Originally posted by ashleysummer

Comment

• GNX
                            • Dec 2012

yea like 5% of women don't care. if you guys really think women are not turned off in general by balding dudes then u guys are simply bullshitting urselves! of course there are are gonna be examples of chics who like guys who are bald just as there are a small percentage of chics that like big disgusting fat dudes but that certainly isn't the norm and neither is a balding guy.

I'm sure crap like this makes some of u feel better better but stop drinking the kook-aid before you drown in it and save ur money for a HT cause that is ur only hope smh

Originally posted by Cartech78
                            The fact is , some women dont care, but some do . The guy above can do the bald look , but when i do it , i look like Dr Evil. Add the decrease in confidence in not feeling like you look your best , and it very much matters . I will finish with , any women that being bald is a make or break deal with , i dont want to be with anyway .

Comment

• pajason
                              • Apr 2016

Originally posted by GNX
                              yea like 5% of women don't care. if you guys really think women are not turned off in general by balding dudes then u guys are simply bullshitting urselves! of course there are are gonna be examples of chics who like guys who are bald just as there are a small percentage of chics that like big disgusting fat dudes but that certainly isn't the norm and neither is a balding guy.

I'm sure crap like this makes some of u feel better better but stop drinking the kook-aid before you drown in it and save ur money for a HT cause that is ur only hope smh
                              I wouldn't say most women are turned off by bald guys but very few are turned on by them. Guys who have the right personality are able to overcome balding. Guys who don't will find dating tougher but it's not insurmountable. You can live a happy life being bald. But there is no question most women would prefer you have hair. My resent experience echo's this statement. Up until a couple of years ago I would get looks from women you know the look when they are interested. Over the last few years those looks became fewer and further between, now I am married and not really worried about it, I just figured it was getting older (40) and those 28 to 35 year old women just were no longer interested, a month ago I started using dermmatch to cover my thin hair (1900 grafts 10 years ago gives me some hair basically look diffuse thinning) since using it those looks from women have returned. I am still getting older and carry a extra 10 pounds but the look of a decently full head of hair now gets me looks again. To me it's proof that women are more interested in me with hair. And I wasn't bald before using dermmatch just noticeably thinning

Comment

Working...