+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    California (someday), Eastern Europe (currently)

Quote Originally Posted by ashleysummer View Post
    I don't know about most women, but I just can't imagine not liking a bald head. Bald heads are sensual. So very nice to touch...
    Look, this balding guy shaved his hair and still looks attractive

The image downloaded from the source.
    I hate how in most cases it kind of forces you to maintain that beard. He'd look a lot worse if he didn't have it.

The fact is , some women dont care, but some do . The guy above can do the bald look , but when i do it , i look like Dr Evil. Add the decrease in confidence in not feeling like you look your best , and it very much matters . I will finish with , any women that being bald is a make or break deal with , i dont want to be with anyway .

um no...

Quote Originally Posted by ashleysummer View Post
    I don't know about most women, but I just can't imagine not liking a bald head. Bald heads are sensual. So very nice to touch...
    Look, this balding guy shaved his hair and still looks attractive

The image downloaded from the source.

yea like 5% of women don't care. if you guys really think women are not turned off in general by balding dudes then u guys are simply bullshitting urselves! of course there are are gonna be examples of chics who like guys who are bald just as there are a small percentage of chics that like big disgusting fat dudes but that certainly isn't the norm and neither is a balding guy.

I'm sure crap like this makes some of u feel better better but stop drinking the kook-aid before you drown in it and save ur money for a HT cause that is ur only hope smh

Quote Originally Posted by Cartech78 View Post
    The fact is , some women dont care, but some do . The guy above can do the bald look , but when i do it , i look like Dr Evil. Add the decrease in confidence in not feeling like you look your best , and it very much matters . I will finish with , any women that being bald is a make or break deal with , i dont want to be with anyway .

Quote Originally Posted by GNX View Post
    yea like 5% of women don't care. if you guys really think women are not turned off in general by balding dudes then u guys are simply bullshitting urselves! of course there are are gonna be examples of chics who like guys who are bald just as there are a small percentage of chics that like big disgusting fat dudes but that certainly isn't the norm and neither is a balding guy.

I'm sure crap like this makes some of u feel better better but stop drinking the kook-aid before you drown in it and save ur money for a HT cause that is ur only hope smh
    I wouldn't say most women are turned off by bald guys but very few are turned on by them. Guys who have the right personality are able to overcome balding. Guys who don't will find dating tougher but it's not insurmountable. You can live a happy life being bald. But there is no question most women would prefer you have hair. My resent experience echo's this statement. Up until a couple of years ago I would get looks from women you know the look when they are interested. Over the last few years those looks became fewer and further between, now I am married and not really worried about it, I just figured it was getting older (40) and those 28 to 35 year old women just were no longer interested, a month ago I started using dermmatch to cover my thin hair (1900 grafts 10 years ago gives me some hair basically look diffuse thinning) since using it those looks from women have returned. I am still getting older and carry a extra 10 pounds but the look of a decently full head of hair now gets me looks again. To me it's proof that women are more interested in me with hair. And I wasn't bald before using dermmatch just noticeably thinning

Agreed.

if you have to have a thread like this then that's a pretty strong argument that they care. virtually no one would be here if women didn't almost universally prefer fullheads to baldies, let's be real. look at male models and leading men in hollywood and count the bald dudes. find the celebrities and athletes that women gush over and see if they're balding or not. don't be in denial lads.

that said, nothing, and i mean absolutely nothing can compensate for a lack of confidence and attraction game. it's by far the single most important element. bald guys with charm and humor and confidence will have zero problems getting attractive women. handsome fullheads with anxiety and creepiness vibes will struggle mightily.

but hair matters for sure and here's a good example: i shaved my head a month before i started graduate school and got zero attention from the ladies for months. that entire semester i just grew my hair out. i came back after winter break with somewhat longish hair, and i'll never forget sitting at the library near this table full of hot girls gossiping in front of a computer, and one of them looking back at me and saying "oh wow.. he got *really* hot." i glanced at their computer screen and what do i see? a picture of me with a shaved head that they'd looked up on the online grad school directory.

Inactive

I have a feeling it's a lot bigger deal when you're younger and in the dating scene. As we get older, both men and women start to experience things physically and go through changes that maybe aren't ideal. Men lose their hair, women's boobs get saggier, we all get wrinkles, our skin isn't as tight, etc. It's called aging and it's a natural part of life. Yes, a guy having a nice head of hair would be nice - but it's not/shouldn't be a deal breaker. Because one day that same guy is going to marry a woman and she's going to have a baby and she's gonna gain some weight and her body isn't going to be the same in her 40s as it was in her 20s. At a certain point, when you're in a relationship and love someone, these things really don't matter as much. If it were as much of a deal breaker as a lot of people tend to think it is, nearly every single balding guy on the planet would be single - and that's not even close to being a reality.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Quote Originally Posted by pkipling View Post
    I have a feeling it's a lot bigger deal when you're younger and in the dating scene. As we get older, both men and women start to experience things physically and go through changes that maybe aren't ideal. Men lose their hair, women's boobs get saggier, we all get wrinkles, our skin isn't as tight, etc. It's called aging and it's a natural part of life. Yes, a guy having a nice head of hair would be nice - but it's not/shouldn't be a deal breaker. Because one day that same guy is going to marry a woman and she's going to have a baby and she's gonna gain some weight and her body isn't going to be the same in her 40s as it was in her 20s. At a certain point, when you're in a relationship and love someone, these things really don't matter as much. If it were as much of a deal breaker as a lot of people tend to think it is, nearly every single balding guy on the planet would be single - and that's not even close to being a reality.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.
    I'm only 20 and completely bald on my head from a shock type TE/ permanent alopecia, although I rock a shaved head, honestly guys on this site are just crazy negative, I remember when I was losing my hair at first reading this and then when I shaved the thin crap it was awesome. People don't look down on me and I still have my high standards on girls looks I would t date below a 7, so these guys and even you s little bit saying that baldness is awful young aren't really correct, maybe grown out pattern baldness I suppose but shaving it to the skin will keep you in the dating game-true it depends how you pull it off and while my head and face is good I'm very pale and very slender so it's not like I'm a model but plenty say I look great regardless so really this site is bull.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    if you have to have a thread like this then that's a pretty strong argument that they care. virtually no one would be here if women didn't almost universally prefer fullheads to baldies, let's be real. look at male models and leading men in hollywood and count the bald dudes. find the celebrities and athletes that women gush over and see if they're balding or not. don't be in denial lads.

that said, nothing, and i mean absolutely nothing can compensate for a lack of confidence and attraction game. it's by far the single most important element. bald guys with charm and humor and confidence will have zero problems getting attractive women. handsome fullheads with anxiety and creepiness vibes will struggle mightily.

but hair matters for sure and here's a good example: i shaved my head a month before i started graduate school and got zero attention from the ladies for months. that entire semester i just grew my hair out. i came back after winter break with somewhat longish hair, and i'll never forget sitting at the library near this table full of hot girls gossiping in front of a computer, and one of them looking back at me and saying "oh wow.. he got *really* hot." i glanced at their computer screen and what do i see? a picture of me with a shaved head that they'd looked up on the online grad school directory.
    Dude I think you're overthinking this, I lost my hair to shock when I was 17 and shaved my head bald the thin crap left anyway many say I rock no hair and regardless I still will only date hot girls my age (20 now) no hair doesn't stop me. You said this forum is proof women care, yeah but every girl in this world cares about some different aspects so don't generalize and honestly baldness hits 2/3 dudes, yet this site has only a few thousand users only a few hundred who really use this part of the forum to complain about how hard bald is, that's nothing compared to the number of bald guys out there period so no this forum isn't proof women hate bald, it's proof people blow things greatly out of the water with how supposedly serious something is.