+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sogeking , yes from Kane.
    He has got 1g for 165$ plus the shipping 35$. If you buy 10g the price is going down to 155$ per 1g.
    I do use 1% 1x 1ml a day - its gonna last me more less 3months.
    Having sides- so far just my libido went down and a pain in my right kidney and a liver. Fortunatley with time is getting less and less painful and the libido starts to back to the normality. The first week was the worst.

Chongmet yes you are right. Just mixing the powder(0.1g) into ethanol(5g) and then adding the pg(5g). It's very easy.

it's fascinating that people are still discussing CB when so far nobody was able to achieve serious regrowth. some users are having serious side effects even after it was believed that CB is absolutely side effect free due to its fast metabolism when entering the bloodstream. and then there was that intense discussion for over a year about vehicle where in the end it turned out that vehicle never was a problem and that CB was just ineffective.

and now that we know that CB doesn't hit the market til 2021 it gets even more ridiculous. all those experimental topicals are a real pain in the a.s.s and will never lead to satisfying results.
    not to mention crappy fin and stone-age minox.

if we don't have replicel or other hair regeneration techniques in 2021 (at least proof that we can consistently create new follicles in a lab) then i really don't think it will ever happen. if today's same situation remains the same for the next 5 years then we can close that book once and for all. the only thing left is to shave the head and start a new life.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    it's fascinating that people are still discussing CB when so far nobody was able to achieve serious regrowth.
    CB is yet another antiandrogen. A good one if you want to keep what you have maybe but thats it.

Based on effectiveness is it worth starting CB if you are already on OC-Ethanol and adding in Setipiprant? Money aside.

Quote Originally Posted by bryan2003 View Post
    Sogeking , yes from Kane.
    He has got 1g for 165$ plus the shipping 35$. If you buy 10g the price is going down to 155$ per 1g.
    I do use 1% 1x 1ml a day - its gonna last me more less 3months.
    Having sides- so far just my libido went down and a pain in my right kidney and a liver. Fortunatley with time is getting less and less painful and the libido starts to back to the normality. The first week was the worst.

Chongmet yes you are right. Just mixing the powder(0.1g) into ethanol(5g) and then adding the pg(5g). It's very easy.
    Hi Bryan,
    Where can I find it in kane's website? when I search cb-03-01 its finds me OC only.
    And - do you think you should maybe use another vehicle? pains in the liver and kidney are not a good sign. Even if this pain reduces by time, it is worrying. Almost everywhere I've seen people said that CB is side-effects-free. Are there any other well-known vehicles?

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    it's fascinating that people are still discussing CB when so far nobody was able to achieve serious regrowth. some users are having serious side effects even after it was believed that CB is absolutely side effect free due to its fast metabolism when entering the bloodstream. and then there was that intense discussion for over a year about vehicle where in the end it turned out that vehicle never was a problem and that CB was just ineffective.

and now that we know that CB doesn't hit the market til 2021 it gets even more ridiculous. all those experimental topicals are a real pain in the a.s.s and will never lead to satisfying results.
    not to mention crappy fin and stone-age minox.

if we don't have replicel or other hair regeneration techniques in 2021 (at least proof that we can consistently create new follicles in a lab) then i really don't think it will ever happen. if today's same situation remains the same for the next 5 years then we can close that book once and for all. the only thing left is to shave the head and start a new life.
    What about GK17? He had amazing results so far as was using CB.

In many cases you are right but look: at least we can fight and try to avoid balding. Iam a good example have started 8y ago with nw 2 currantly nw 3 but used fin just for 2 months. Most of my friends are bald already and started loosing the hair long time after me!
    There is no cure for sure but we can slow it down- better having nw 3 than nw 6 which I suppose to have now...
    CB in my opinion is the best at the moment, anyway is a blocker so what do you expect??!! Does it task perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by chongmet View Post
    Hi Bryan,
    Where can I find it in kane's website? when I search cb-03-01 its finds me OC only.
    And - do you think you should maybe use another vehicle? pains in the liver and kidney are not a good sign. Even if this pain reduces by time, it is worrying. Almost everywhere I've seen people said that CB is side-effects-free. Are there any other well-known vehicles?
    http://www.thekaneshop.com/ Write to him a message about the CB.
    I do not need another vehicle in the past it was working amazing for me with no sides and good results. Just now I am using a lot of stuff like ru,cb,minox,saba gel. Had such sides using RU twice a day so with 1x cb 1x ru getting simillar. Think RU/Saba/Minox causes it...

http://www.thekaneshop.com/ Write to him a message about the CB.
    I do not need another vehicle in the past it was working amazing for me with no sides and good results. Just now I am using a lot of stuff like ru,cb,minox,saba gel. Had such sides using RU twice a day so with 1x cb 1x ru getting simillar. Think RU/Saba/Minox causes it...
    Thanks for the reply. Another question - Can you say for sure that CB was effective for you? Since you are using so many products together in your regimen.

It was in the past, now can't highlight yet. Just been on it about 3 weeks but hair getting thicker what is a good sign.
    NO! Been on them for long time and lost the ground! I have just added CB so for sure if get any results it will be more of it due to CB.

It was in the past, now can't highlight yet. Just been on it about 3 weeks but hair getting thicker what is a good sign.
    NO! Been on them for long time and lost the ground! I have just added CB so for sure if get any results it will be more of it due to CB.
    What vehicle you using?
    As it has been widely said vehicle is a problem for CB

Thanks. So if I would like to use CB to maintain my hair (save whats left) as FIN does, I basically need to apply it on my whole head.. ? Isn't it a problem?